• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
Disney will send me 2 rapunzels for herror. Is fate.

They say "sorry for the trouble,now the 2 package are shipping before we do something"...but...who cares... yay!!!!!

:D o gosh i am so happy!!!!! Maybe i keep one safe and the other one is just for play,brush brush and enjoy!!!

:D :D :D
:hsd: :hsd::hsd:

It IS fate! You were so nice and supportive to people on this board- I'm excited you're getting TWO of them! Yahoo! And ENJOY them! Can't wait to see your pictures when you get them~~

It IS fate! You were so nice and supportive to people on this board- I'm excited you're getting TWO of them! Yahoo! And ENJOY them! Can't wait to see your pictures when you get them~~

Of cours when all 2 arrive here i will post all photos!!! :) I am happy someone notice my kindess (i try to be a good person,in anyway) :)

I just read this on Facebook:

[h=6]"Disney just emailed me NOW saying that in my order I placed on 10/18/11, they regret to inform me of an "insufficient inventory" on the Rapunzel Designer Doll. I placed my order at 9:17am on 10/18, and was just emailed NOW to be informed of this "insufficient inventory". What a sham. Hope I can find one for a decent price on eBay. That's just poor business right there."[/h]
Now I am scared! :anxious:

eek... I was hoping there wouldn't be a repeat of the Snow White problems... mine wasn't cancelled until over a week after my order.

Oh my gosh! I am really scared now. Has anyone here received a cancellation?

I checked my credit card. There was a pending charge of $1.00 on the 18th. Now a pending charge for the full amount as of the 20th. Don't know if that makes a difference. But I hope it is a good thing.

I checked my credit card. There was a pending charge of $1.00 on the 18th. Now a pending charge for the full amount as of the 20th. Don't know if that makes a difference. But I hope it is a good thing.

Good idea to check that. I will tell them to do that...

still no conformation from the Disney store for me though the money has come out but thatts about it argh im starting to freak out a bit :(

Thanks for all of the positive thoughts guys. And congrats to everyone who got their dolls or a shipping confirmation. I am still listed as unshipped. I am telling you, disneystore.com does not like me. :down:

I feel so bad for you and all of your troubles with Disney Store. :( I find it so strange that they can get some orders right and completely mess up others. I have ordered items from DS.com at least 25 times over the past 3 years...and every single time the order has shipped promptly and there has never been a problem with a banged up box, broken merchandise, etc. In fact one time I found a shirt I did not order in my box, I called and tried to return it but they told me to keep it due to their error, and because it was a Disney Parks shirt I returned it to WDW for a merchandise credit and bought pins with it! LOL. But seriously...I really hope you get your dolls....you are one of the main reasons I was able to order Snow White and I hope Disney does not screw you over.

On another note (not trying to rub it in...just excited :))...my three dolls arrived on Friday and I love them! They all came in perfect condition and my Aurora and Rapunzel are both in the 500's...which are by far my lowest edition-size numbers.

My sister's Rapunzel came last Thursday and unfortunately there is a white mark across her right eye...but it is not that noticeable unless you are staring at it up close, and at this point it's not like she could return it for a replacement anyways!

Still no shipment confirmation. I don't understand what is taking so long. I am getting really frustrated. :mad:

I just got two of the dolls I was able to order in the mail today! Pocahontas and Tiana. I actually had ordered Pocahontas on accident during the craziness, but she looks so much prettier in person! I'm still not sure I'll keep her, the boxes are larger than I thought they'd be and I'm wondering where to store them. Tiana is pretty too, but I bought her thinking one of my sisters would want her and no one does... So, if I can't find a good place to display them they might be leaving. :(
I'm super excited to receive Jasmine tomorrow. And I'm also getting a Snow White in the mail too, which is coincidentally scheduled for the same day! Best of luck to everyone waiting on their dolls... I hope no one has to go through all the drama I went through with my last order.

None for my friend either - and the credit card hasn't been charged :(

Please let me know what happens with your friends order as soon as you find out. Send me a PM. I will do the same for you. It looks like we are the best source of info for each other since Disneystore keeps telling me "in Process."

Please let me know what happens with your friends order as soon as you find out. Send me a PM. I will do the same for you. It looks like we are the best source of info for each other since Disneystore keeps telling me "in Process."

Will do. I have to call DS.com tomorrow to have them charge the LE ornaments I just bought to my 9 DS $10 gift cards. So, while I am on the line, I'll see if they will give me any info about my friend's order (better bring the order #s with me). When you suggested checking credit cards, I was like "oh yeah" so we did, and guess what, no pending charge :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back