• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
My pending charge was placed on the 19th and still there. I checked in on my Amex.

Just called them again. She said it is still in process and I got my dolls. Just not shipped yet. I hope its true.

Last edited:
My pending charge was placed on the 19th and still there. I checked in on my Amex.

Just called them again. She said it is still in process and I got my dolls. Just not shipped yet. I hope its true.

Sounds promising! I am pretty sure it will all work out for you~~ Thanks again for your help with Snow White. :)

Yeah, it sounds good.

You are very welcome for the help with Snow White. I am glad I was useful.

I am shipped!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I am so happy I could pee my pants! :shock:

Thanks for all the positive thoughts everyone!

I am shipped!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Congratulations, karakura! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us all, as we are still not out of the woods yet until the dolls are safely in our homes. My order which was listed as shipped on Friday on TDS.com still does not show on the UPS website other than that a shipping label was printed... Of course, for standard shipping orders, there is no activity over the weekend on the UPS side, but I'm hoping something appears by tomorrow.

YAY congratz karakura thats great
Me on the other hand am not so im still really upset i hope i get it soon im starting to get a bit stressed over it all

Karkura, your kindness in posting the Snow White link is why I was able to purchase her...it was very nice of you to share with everyone, so I'm really glad you're going to get your dolls! :)

Thanks everyone!

love4dollz, I did not get an email confirmation yet but when I checked order status at disneystore.com it was there. Did you check that?

Hey Hun i cant lol i ordered through the Uk disney sitek and from what ive been told there is now where for me to check:(

My 2 rapunzel is here,in my home!!!!

:hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd:

:D So beautiful.... i debox one and put her in all her princess beauty (her hair is soo long,touch down the plastic base and more :D i put on it a little pink rose :) she is lovely :D .. ,and the dress is SO big and voluminous...really the biggest :shock:) and now she is on my desk. Her shoes are very pale pink (
like this) .. seems white :).
I really think she is the most romantic of all,the color scheme is so girly and her face is so sweet for me.

The other one i will conserve in box like a "fate joke" for ever,because she dont have a LE number..i check her back but she has no card in box... i will check again in all boxes tomorrow.. but she is my treasure in anyway. :) I put near her with my Rapunzel Journal

Last edited:
So glad you finally got her! Strange there is no limited edition card for her, maybe the Disney fairies made an extra one just for you lol ;D

OHh Rose you lucky lucky thing:( can you tell me if there is anywhere on the UK site you can check?? Im still waiting for the shipin notice and its been a week im starting to get super nervous:(

You should have had an email with order confirmation, there is a tracking link on the email. That's the only way to track an UK order.

Still cant see it:(

transaction_footer_v2.jpg

[h=1]Your Receipt[/h]
header_transaction_you_may_also_like.jpg

Dear
Thank you for your purchase!
Order:
Placed: 18 Oct 2011 09:08 BST

These items will be delivered to ""
[TD="width: 272, bgcolor: #f4f4f4"]Delivery Method:
Standard (up to 5 working days)
QtyItemDescriptionPrice
1 Disney Princess Designer Doll - Rapunzel
£50.00
1 Disney Princess Designer Doll - Pocahontas
£50.00
1 Disney Princess Designer Doll - Aurora
£50.00

GRAND TOTAL
Please remember to print a copy of this receipt for your files. Thank you for shopping at DisneyStore.co.uk!
Purchase Subtotal:£150.00
Purchase Discounts:£0.00
Total Delivery:£4.95
Delivery Discounts:-£4.95
£150.00
[/TD]

Ah then the order hasn't shipped if that is the only email you have received. When it does ship you will be able to track it, but don't fancy your chances of getting them as it's quite late for them to still be shipping orders :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back