• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
Best ring them and check, easiest way and you will have your answer.

Sorry, I don't know what to suggest other than making an international phone call or asking your friend to ring. What a nuisance for you!

Friend rung for me and this is what they said

There was a power cut in the distribution centre the day you ordered, the order has been packed (e.g. you are getting them) but it never got put out for shipping, they're sorting it out today and you will get your email when they've sorted out all the missed orders and shipped them.

I hope that is the case im really upset about it all but we will see i guess.​

So, question to everyone... A craigslister agreed to sell me her Ariel for 250. Should I go for it? I mean, she was the one I really wanted and I know this is cheap compared to ebay prices...

There was a power cut in the distribution centre the day you ordered, the order has been packed (e.g. you are getting them) but it never got put out for shipping, they're sorting it out today and you will get your email when they've sorted out all the missed orders and shipped them.

Great, hope it all gets sorted out for you.​

That sounds positive. :wiggle:

Has anyone ever experienced a situation from TDS, where TDS claims to have shipped something via UPS and provides a tracking number, but the UPS website does not update with any information that they actually received the parcel even after several days from when TDS says that they shipped the order? Needless to say, this is in reference to my Designer Doll order that supposedly shipped on Friday, but the UPS website has not changed at all to indicate that they ever received the box and consequently there is no estimated arrival date... How nerve-wracking!

Has anyone ever experienced a situation from TDS, where TDS claims to have shipped something via UPS and provides a tracking number, but the UPS website does not update with any information that they actually received the parcel even after several days from when TDS says that they shipped the order? Needless to say, this is in reference to my Designer Doll order that supposedly shipped on Friday, but the UPS website has not changed at all to indicate that they ever received the box and consequently there is no estimated arrival date... How nerve-wracking!

Yes, me. My doll supposedly shipped last week and nothing showed up until today (and it's in the neighboring city). I suspect they don't update on Friday or the weekends...

Yes, me. My doll supposedly shipped last week and nothing showed up until today (and it's in the neighboring city). I suspect they don't update on Friday or the weekends...

I figured as much since UPS standard shipping is inoperative on the weekends... I was hoping that yesterday, something would have shown, but maybe I'll just get a surprise! What a pleasant un-birthday! What day did your order ship out from TDS? With past orders, if TDS completed their part of the shipping process, it would be scanned through UPS by that night. :(

I figured as much since UPS standard shipping is inoperative on the weekends... I was hoping that yesterday, something would have shown, but maybe I'll just get a surprise! What a pleasant un-birthday! What day did your order ship out from TDS? With past orders, if TDS completed their part of the shipping process, it would be scanned through UPS by that night. :(

I have my 2 rapunzels :D ... i found the second LE number card... i have twins punzels... one is 5407 and the other is 5408 :D i am so happy!!!
I have unboxed one and the other stay with me boxed for ever...these 2 beauties are my treasure.

:) :hug:

I have my 2 rapunzels :D ... i found the second LE number card... i have twins punzels... one is 5407 and the other is 5408 :D i am so happy!!!
I have unboxed one and the other stay with me boxed for ever...these 2 beauties are my treasure.

:) :hug:

That is amzing, Rose! :) As we have often said, it must be fate! Of all of the possible dolls you could have received, you got 2 in sequential order! And you got one with the number 7! :) Which one are you taking out of the box?

That is amzing, Rose! :) As we have often said, it must be fate! Of all of the possible dolls you could have received, you got 2 in sequential order! And you got one with the number 7! :) Which one are you taking out of the box?

The one with 7 one :) :D I am so happy for these...i put the little pink rose in her hair...she is stunning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back