• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
I just got an mail from D23 letting me know my set was shipped and should arrive tomorrow (shipped next day air). I've let my co-workers know to be on the lookout for the package as I am out of town for another 10 days...

I just got an mail from D23 letting me know my set was shipped and should arrive tomorrow (shipped next day air). I've let my co-workers know to be on the lookout for the package as I am out of town for another 10 days...

Sending many good well-wishes that this is it for you! By comparison, our battles with Dollmageddon were nothing compared to what you were put through with this fiasco! Good luck!

OMG it took that long for Disney to send you your whole set that you preordered since August! wow Disney is really bad. But I know whoever preordered got all the same #s for the Certificate of Authenticity, so that's good, and I know it's a very low number. Next time I know for D23 to preorder it. I heard someone sold their whole set they preordered from D23 on ebay for about $1300.

for people close to londodn. a friend of my went to london last weekend. he came back yesterday but in the disneystore over there they still selling rapunzel designer dolls.

OMG it took that long for Disney to send you your whole set that you preordered since August! wow Disney is really bad. But I know whoever preordered got all the same #s for the Certificate of Authenticity, so that's good, and I know it's a very low number. Next time I know for D23 to preorder it. I heard someone sold their whole set they preordered from D23 on ebay for about $1300.

Right after the last 5 dolls came out last month, I think someone sold their whole set pre-ordered from D23 for $3000+

Just to let everyone know, I am home for a few days and my Designer Princess set (#192 of xxxx) was waiting for me in my office at work and all of them are in great shape! A few needed to have their cardboard backing slipped back into the plastic case tabs, but the dolls themselves are perfect...now if only I could figure out where to put them in my home :confused:

Just to let everyone know, I am home for a few days and my Designer Princess set (#192 of xxxx) was waiting for me in my office at work and all of them are in great shape! A few needed to have their cardboard backing slipped back into the plastic case tabs, but the dolls themselves are perfect...now if only I could figure out where to put them in my home :confused:

Thank goodness your doll set finally managed to arrive to you! Yes, they do take up quite a bit of room, don't they? At this time, I can only display 7 of the 10 at any given time between 2 separate rooms.

so happy for you that you finally got your dolls!

Oh... finally all have their big or happy ending with these dolls...
I am so happy for all.... I am happy for me and rapunzel too :)...

Oh people.. i really miss the crazy days when all is "magical" for these dolls..all suppose wich Princess came out next, and the crazyness for Snow White and the big days..Oct.17-18..... Memories...... .... ....

Last edited:
I have Pocahontas and I'm keeping her, she looks great. Now, when will the next dollmageddon happen lol. Maybe next summer.

Oh... finally all have their big or happy ending with these dolls...
I am so happy for all.... I am happy for me and rapunzel too :)...

Oh people.. i really miss the crazy days when all is "magical" for these dolls..all suppose wich Princess came out next, and the crazyness for Snow White and the big days..Oct.17-18..... Memories...... .... ....

I know the feeling! I still walk into the room with my designers in and feel a sense of pride to have beaten Dollmageddon, but also having helped others to get theirs too!
I'm sure by this time next year we will all be recovering from whatever Dollmageddon 2 brings!!

I preorder Lady and the Tramp today and got a coupon with it that can only be used between 2/07 and 2/20. On the back it listed what was exclude, things like gift cards and park passes but then it said LIMITED EDITION DOLLS! Yikes could this mean a new set of dolls coming in the next month?

I preorder Lady and the Tramp today and got a coupon with it that can only be used between 2/07 and 2/20. On the back it listed what was exclude, things like gift cards and park passes but then it said LIMITED EDITION DOLLS! Yikes could this mean a new set of dolls coming in the next month?

That's listed on every coupon and promotion that Disney has, even when using the Disney Visa Rewards codes or any other offer codes.

Such a lovely video of your Designer Rapunzel, Rose! As you know, I love the personal enhancements you did by adding the tiny rose in her hair and of course the cute Pascal! Thank you for sharing your video! It is so uplifting. I also like that you chose "Someday My Prince Will Come" as the soundtrack. :)

Yay!! Finally i do a video with her! :D I choose that song because is THE SONG for every princess... :)
I am happy too for the few people who came back sometime and had great memories (like me).
This little things make me happy :)

Last edited:
That is awesome!
Here is the info from the website:

6. Disney Store Launches Limited Edition Princess Dolls: Disney.com crashed repeatedly due to high visitor volumes when it launched its limited edition of its princess dolls collection in October. Even the world's most amazing merchandiser can get caught off guard with a potential hit on their hands. Simple proactive testing for enormous peak loads for an expected "big seller" and this situation would be easily avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back