• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
I only wanted Rapunzel and I got her for less than the original price including shipping :hsd:
I would never pay the prices listed above. Resellers see people willing to pay these amounts so they increase it.
Doesn't anyone remember what happened with Beanie Babies? Lol

This video made me laugh SO hard when I saw it a few months ago!! Absolutely brilliant!

I just sat here for like, an hour and read the whole thread haha. I wasn't on the forum during dollmagedon, but I was certainly part of it! The website crashing and failure, the punching of my computer, everything! My best friend and I skipped school so we could order these damn dolls lol. The only one I wanted was Pocahontas, but I tried for Rapunzel, too. And the only one she wanted was Jasmine. We had three computers to use and we were literally running around the house trying to get orders to go through! My friend was lucky enough to get Jasmine at around 1:30, but I missed out on both of the dolls I wanted (and I cried lol). I managed to get Tiana, who I actually think is the prettiest of the four that I own. One of my friends in California managed to get an extra Pocahontas and sold her to me for retail! It was amazing and awful at the same time. I hope that someday I can complete my collection, but I don't think its possible any time soon. I'm missing six dolls! :eek:

Someone at DS was telling me about the Designer Princess debacle in store, I don't queue outside clubs so I certainly wouldn't for a doll! I went through enough ordering Mother Gothel online, lol.
Hope you manage to get them eventually :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back