• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
I'm not surprised that most of the orders still say active and not shipped, with the exception of those who paid extra for expedited shipping. When I ordered Ariel on her Monday release (in the afternoon, not at midnight), they didn't ship her until that Friday, and I received her the following Friday. Disney is VERY slow when it comes to shipping, and very poor about packing as well. I think for the following releases it might be better to just pay the extra for faster shipping, especially if they limit you to one doll leaving you to pay for shipping anyways.

my order was at 12:00:45 and it's still showing active but not yet shipped

help me out - when I went online at 3 am E time - i could not find the doll - I searched and searched until lovely Kakura's (sp???) link. How in the world did you find it?
thanks and excuse my ignorance

I'm not surprised that most of the orders still say active and not shipped, with the exception of those who paid extra for expedited shipping. When I ordered Ariel on her Monday release (in the afternoon, not at midnight), they didn't ship her until that Friday, and I received her the following Friday. Disney is VERY slow when it comes to shipping, and very poor about packing as well. I think for the following releases it might be better to just pay the extra for faster shipping, especially if they limit you to one doll leaving you to pay for shipping anyways.

For $18.95 for 3 day express shipping or $23.95 for 2 day I'll just buy something else to make my order over $75 as I am not in a hurry to receive them. With Mulan she shipped last Wed and I received her yesterday.

Before any of the dolls were released, my only wish was to get Snow White and Rapunzel. I missed out on Snow White as it sold out so quickly.

I see there are alot of Snow Whites on Ebay but I simply cant bring myself to pay that much above retail! I'm hoping the prices go down as time goes on..

Does anyone know if the next doll will be released this coming Monday, or will it be delayed?

Disney will be making an announcement on Friday Sept 23rd as to the future release schedule, they said the next doll will be delayed

Wow...a D23 Silver Cinderella is ending today auction-style..and it is already at $1,025!

I don't think the differences between her and the blue Cinderella (dress color and edition size) would be enough for me to pay THAT much for her! Maybe if she had real diamonds on her dress or a white gold/ platinum carriage purse! LOL

Wow...a D23 Silver Cinderella is ending today auction-style..and it is already at $1,025!

I don't think the differences between her and the blue Cinderella (dress color and edition size) would be enough for me to pay THAT much for her! Maybe if she had real diamonds on her dress or a white gold/ platinum carriage purse! LOL

I actually love the silver version much better than the blue (especially in person), but that price really IS ridiculous. I'm just kicking myself now for not getting her when i had the chance (and same with the pins!). At the time, though, $600 +tax and shipping for the 10-doll pre-order seemed extensive for my wallet. Had I known about the craziness that would ensue, I would have just gotten everything!

OMG, thank you so much for letting us know and posting this! I have been waiting for them to re-release the Snow White compacts since day #1, when they were already listed as "sold out" the morning that they were uploaded into DS.com on August 22nd!

Glad I could help!! I think it's adorable and am going to purchase one for myself.

Glad I could help!! I think it's adorable and am going to purchase one for myself.

I am usually a big sucker for only wanting to order things with free shipping, but I can't pass this one up. Sure, I could add a bunch of other things I want to my order to get to $75, but that seems too frivolous! I'll just swallow the shipping charges this time. Now if only, my Snow White doll order would go into "Shipped" status, I will be one happy camper! Despite all the madness that has been going on with the Designer Collection, this is turning out to be the best birthmonth ever! (Snow White is my #1 favorite princess.) :)

thanks for the heads up just ordered one

No problem :)

I am usually a big sucker for only wanting to order things with free shipping, but I can't pass this one up. Sure, I could add a bunch of other things I want to my order to get to $75, but that seems too frivolous! I'll just swallow the shipping charges this time. Now if only, my Snow White doll order would go into "Shipped" status, I will be one happy camper! Despite all the madness that has been going on with the Designer Collection, this is turning out to be the best birthmonth ever! (Snow White is my #1 favorite princess.) :)

Good I'm so glad!!! I love when I can help!
I had actually had things in cart 2 for $16 ornaments that I was going to wait to order with my next doll, but I just made it over that $75 hump because I also added a 2 $9 X-mas presents for my little little sister.

:wiggle:

I went online at 3 AM EDT also, and didn't even SEE the doll for maybe half an hour and then got disconnected half way through the order placement! Go figure....

aandersonis thanks for the link just placed my order! :D

Does anyone have any word on the clutch bag for this collection?

Also, I got my shipment confirmation today for my Snow White doll yay!!! THANKS KARKURA!!

Oh and a friend of mine ordered SW with standard shipping and it has shipped today. Just to let you all know. If any of you are still waiting for confirmation, try logging in and checking your order status ;) Yay!

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the link to the compact! I saw these and was disappointed when I thought they had only been sold at D23- totally hope they make more of these for all the princesses! :hsd:

Thank you again! :)

Compact Mirrors would be heavenly for all of the princesses, but somehow I don't think that Disney will produce them. Snow White's story has the magic mirror that Queen Grimhilde used to fan her vanity, so there is the connection with Snow White, and I think Disney is tapping into that. Of course, Rapunzel's doll is holding a hand mirror, so... Wouldn't that be fabulous? I could only imagine the cost of such an item, though, if they made a fancy designed hand mirror made out of metal. A plastic hand mirror would look too cheap for this haute-couture line.

For those of you who have received shipping confirmation, what time did you submit your order? Mine went through at 12:10:06 AM PDT. I'm so nervous about this! I ordered the doll and the really pretty Snow White long sleeve shirt. I really, really hope that my order doesn't get canceled!!! I've been wanting this doll so badly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back