• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who have received shipping confirmation, what time did you submit your order? Mine went through at 12:10:06 AM PDT. I'm so nervous about this! I ordered the doll and the really pretty Snow White long sleeve shirt. I really, really hope that my order doesn't get canceled!!! I've been wanting this doll so badly!

Mine was submitted at 12:13:24 AM PDT

Not to create a false sense of security, but I have not heard of any recent cancellations of Designer Snow White doll orders... So maybe we're in the clear? My order is also still Active, but not yet Shipped. Waiting... waiting... :(

I am so anxious for news on up coming dolls.
Maybe they will make limit of 1 per person for the lower addition numbers.
What is the addition number for Punzle. My daughter really wants her.
All this worry is making me I'll.

Trying to order a compact but it says product can't be ordered. I guess the site got hammered already. That makes twice I have missed that one. :(

My doll order still shows active but not shipped. Come on shipping conf!!!

Last edited:
I just checked "Evil Bay" and the Mulan Dolls that have sold by auction are going for around $100 - which is way better than the $300+ of last week. Maybe the same thing will happen with Snow White??? If DS cancels my order, I might have to get my doll on Ebay. $100 + shipping wouldn't be too too bad... I'm happy Mulan went down in price, but I wonder why Ariel is still at $300???

I just checked "Evil Bay" and the Mulan Dolls that have sold by auction are going for around $100 - which is way better than the $300+ of last week. Maybe the same thing will happen with Snow White??? If DS cancels my order, I might have to get my doll on Ebay. $100 + shipping wouldn't be too too bad... I'm happy Mulan went down in price, but I wonder why Ariel is still at $300???

I think that Ariel will stay at a higher price for a while, because as the second doll released, the scalpers did not catch on quite yet, so I think that people who actually wanted to collect her bought most of the dolls in her edition. Also, Ariel is one of the most popular princesses out of the group (I have a theory that she is doing a hostile takeover of the Disney California Adventure park in Anaheim :p ), so she will naturally be more in demand.

Oh my goodness. My ordered said Status: Closed and I was about to freak out because I haven't received an email or anything BUT it says shipped: YES!!!!!

And I just checked the compacts again you can still order them... FYI and I'm glad everyone is happy for the link!
My local DS had the clutches pretty recently if not they still do have them along with the notecards, lip gloss, nail polish and some journals...

I am so anxious for news on up coming dolls.
Maybe they will make limit of 1 per person for the lower addition numbers.
What is the addition number for Punzle. My daughter really wants her.
All this worry is making me I'll.

For the rumors...Rapunzel (my love!) will be 6000 LE. Not 8000 but not 4000. :) And yes. I hope they will be the limit of 1 doll for guest.

Oh... i notice that! Yes for Mulan and the others the prices goes "normal" (100 is not too bad for these beauties!) but for Ariel.. all want her. All desire her. I say month ago that she is the most loved and wanted princess. :) Snow White close to her (i am sorry) but come on..she is the first princess,she is a piece of story of Disney (first disney movie even far!!!) :) :) I think the prices go low when all the dolls came out. But obviously for the 4000 LE the story change.

I hope you will get your Snow White someday... maybe on ebay,maybe for a trade. :)

I am still not shipped. Last time it took them 6 days to ship Belle. I don't think they like me. So frustrated! :rant:

Oh my goodness. My ordered said Status: Closed and I was about to freak out because I haven't received an email or anything BUT it says shipped: YES!!!!!

And I just checked the compacts again you can still order them... FYI and I'm glad everyone is happy for the link!
My local DS had the clutches pretty recently if not they still do have them along with the notecards, lip gloss, nail polish and some journals...

hmm it's still showing can't be ordered at this time

I haven't gotten my shipping notice yet either but it does take time to box them, put the label on and scan the tracking info and link it to your order so I am not worried yet

Congrats one the order! Nice speaking with you today!

someone on facebook posted that the B&M Disney Stores got a memo telling them to ship all dolls back to the warehouse - anybody else hear that or any CM's here that can confirm

Compact Mirrors would be heavenly for all of the princesses, but somehow I don't think that Disney will produce them. Snow White's story has the magic mirror that Queen Grimhilde used to fan her vanity, so there is the connection with Snow White, and I think Disney is tapping into that. Of course, Rapunzel's doll is holding a hand mirror, so... Wouldn't that be fabulous? I could only imagine the cost of such an item, though, if they made a fancy designed hand mirror made out of metal. A plastic hand mirror would look too cheap for this haute-couture line.

Oh, very true. It would make sense if they only did it for Snow White (btw, I never knew the Queen's name was officially "Queen Grimhilde" - thanks for the fun info! Learn something new every day! :)) I'd love for them to do a mirror for Rapunzel! I'm sure it would be costly, but still would be amazing for Rapunzel fans who would be able to afford it! ^_^

Oh thank you so much Rose. You have such a kind heart. I really hope I get Snow White too.

I know she's super popular being the first princess and all... but maybe just maybe she'll go down in price just in time for Christmas???

:) I think all the dolls will be avaiable for Christmas for good prices. :) Maybe not 80-90 dollars,but for 100-max200 yes. :)
Like Belle says in the Christmas movie: "
As long as there's Christmas I truly believe
That hope is the greatest of the gifts we'll recieve" ... Obviously our gifts is these DOLLS! :D

I think that Ariel will stay at a higher price for a while, because as the second doll released, the scalpers did not catch on quite yet, so I think that people who actually wanted to collect her bought most of the dolls in her edition. Also, Ariel is one of the most popular princesses out of the group (I have a theory that she is doing a hostile takeover of the Disney California Adventure park in Anaheim :p ), so she will naturally be more in demand.

Yeah Ariel is the most popular because as you can see Cinderella was the first doll and the prices are all going down.

My time stamp was at 12:08:34, and I payed for express shipping (should be here Thursday). My friends was at 12:13:58 and her tracking was updated to her acct today. Hope that helps any of you still waiting ;)

I just got my confirmation e-mail for my Snow White doll! Best Day Ever! What a relief! That and I was able to order the Compact Mirror (separate order, of course)! Whoo-hoo! :) I am so on Cloud 9 right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back