• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
I dont understand WHY Rapunzel hang a Mirror... she have pascal,a brush (she is an artist).. or the magic flower...but not a mirror (I think Belle or Snow hang that!)

Very good ideas, Rose! They could have even done something cute like giving her a brush that had a pic with the likeness of Pascal on the back- not sure if that would have shown up well in details though, but I do believe they overlooked something when making her accessory. The good news is that she is still so gorgeous! :)

I just got my confirmation e-mail for my Snow White doll! Best Day Ever! What a relief! That and I was able to order the Compact Mirror (separate order, of course)! Whoo-hoo!
smile.gif
I am so on Cloud 9 right now!

Woohoo! Congrats Shivatopia!

I wonder if also ordering the Snow White long sleeve shirt affected my order?? Maybe they're low on the shirt and ship everything at once??? Does DS only ship once all items are ready, or do they ship items as they become available?

I am so anxious for news on up coming dolls.
Maybe they will make limit of 1 per person for the lower addition numbers.
What is the addition number for Punzle. My daughter really wants her.
All this worry is making me I'll.

I know what you mean; I've been havin dreams about dolls! I'm ready for Friday and news from Disney!

I wonder if also ordering the Snow White long sleeve shirt affected my order?? Maybe they're low on the shirt and ship everything at once??? Does DS only ship once all items are ready, or do they ship items as they become available?

A lot of times when I order multiple items, I receive them in different shipments. I guess it depends. Last time, when I ordered Mulan, I also ordered a pin and they came separately.

I think that Ariel will stay at a higher price for a while, because as the second doll released, the scalpers did not catch on quite yet, so I think that people who actually wanted to collect her bought most of the dolls in her edition. Also, Ariel is one of the most popular princesses out of the group (I have a theory that she is doing a hostile takeover of the Disney California Adventure park in Anaheim :p ), so she will naturally be more in demand.

LOL! I can't wait to go on Ariel's ride. I was last in DL in January, and WDW in August....can't wait for the Fantasyland redo in WDW!

I just got my confirmation e-mail for my Snow White doll! Best Day Ever! What a relief! That and I was able to order the Compact Mirror (separate order, of course)! Whoo-hoo! :) I am so on Cloud 9 right now!

All right! I am going to go check my status! WOO HOO for you!

I know what you mean; I've been havin dreams about dolls! I'm ready for Friday and news from Disney!

Me too. I can't believe how much I've obsessed over these- I had no idea that first night I bought Cinderella that it would turn out like this!

Last week I ordered Mulan and the post-its (by the way they are complete junk and I would not receommend them) - and they came in 2 separate boxes but shipped at the same time but I received the shipment confirmation on Wed like everyone else it was just later in the day

Bummer, mine still haven't shipped, but my CC is charged. I had put a Belle tiara in my cart as well for my DD's halloween costume. I need to post a picture of her with Cinderella last month at WDW- she was a very pretty Belle for BBB and Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast.

Hooray! I just got my shipping notice for Snow White.

Finally! I feel like I can relax for the first time in a few days, lol!

My order for the Snow White doll and my Rapunzel pins shipped! So relieved, now keeping my fingers crossed that they arrive in one piece.

Looks like more and more orders are starting to ship. I checked the website and one of two orders shipped but I never got the email confirmation. Like avry97 said, we can relax a little bit.

morewdw014.jpg

Let's see if this works-
OK, it did! So here is DD with Cinderella.

Photo0064FourBySix.jpg

And Ms. Rapunzel. :) I love her facial expression- very Rapunzel!

The princess who made us all have a heart attack this week. :)
020-2.jpg

We love Belle!
029.jpg

This Ariel was great- very chatty and in character.
036.jpg

Last edited:
Whoops- sorry Belle is so big. I just thought it would be fun to share some recent pics of all these awesome Princesses!

It's the Disney magic that's at the root of our passion for these dolls, right? :hug:

Update: On Disney Store.uk Snow White desinger doll appear for a hour. Now she is here but when you add to cart they said ERROR..but...its a good think! Dont loose your hope. I think they will be a limit of 1 doll online. :)

Uploaded

Last edited:
Awww yay for all the confirmed orders on snow white:D Im still waiting here is hoping lol
Awww what adorable pics of your little princess with the princesses thankyou for sharing:)

Yes! Congrats to you too!!! I hope we all get our dolls - one way or another :p

Thanks! :) To answer your question, based on my past orders, if they ship items together in the same box, it usually takes them a bit longer to assemble and ship. But keep faith, because last week, my Mulan didn't ship until later on Wednesday. They also don't seem to ship these orders in chronological order anyway, so keep an eye out. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back