• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
Hmm Rose it says Out of stock for me?

Damn 1st post of a page xD its like the 8/9 time i wrote a post and i re-wrote for this!!! :D

Snow White is gone... now who is the next??? For me Jasmine or Tiana.

Last edited:
hehe maybe oh i hope so im still soooo nervous with getting Jasime:(

For me,and just for me, Disney Store will be realize out the dolls on Monday (maybe in a different hour) but munday and with a limit of 1 to buy.
And,for me again, the next will be Tiana (like the rumor... but its strangly because the rumors said she is 4000 LE)... so i think will be
Jasmine ...and the next week (after the Rapy event) of course Rapunzel.(i hope that!!!)
After her,the 4000 LE dolls:
Tiana, Aurora and Pocahontas. These 3 will be searched by all (ebayer will want sell hers for HIGH prices,obviously for the LE sizes).

But if they change the rule "2 dolls" to "1 dolls"...is a better change for all of us. :)

Oh my goodness. My ordered said Status: Closed and I was about to freak out because I haven't received an email or anything BUT it says shipped: YES!!!!!

And I just checked the compacts again you can still order them... FYI and I'm glad everyone is happy for the link!
My local DS had the clutches pretty recently if not they still do have them along with the notecards, lip gloss, nail polish and some journals...

I have been trying the compact every little bit but I keep getting the same message that it can not be added. :(

Congrats on the shipping emails everyone!

I still don't have the shipping status change. It is so frustrating. I had a time stamp of 12:08. DS HATES me I tell you. Last time I ordered from them was for the Robot vinyls (the 3 9" ones) and they took A MONTH to ship my order. I called and had a fit with them so many times. They made about 100 promises in that time and never stuck to them, called me back, etc. This is the reason I did not want to order online. Even though I placed my order right when those vinyls came out they still pulled one from my order yet shipped it to people who ordered 2 DAYS after me. So ridiculous. I really have no faith in them right now but since I was not going to fight the mall crowd this was my other option. I really hope my status will change soon.

someone on facebook posted that the B&M Disney Stores got a memo telling them to ship all dolls back to the warehouse - anybody else hear that or any CM's here that can confirm

When I went to Disney store last night the dolls were gone
Only the card board boxes were there. Didn't really think too much about it
Thought maybe they put dolls away to prevent stealing which I had heard happened at another store

Oh Rose i wish you all the luck in the world at getting Rapunzel i also hope that disney take it down to one per customer fingers crossed ;)

for those still waiting on confirms did you happen to pay with your Disney Visa? wondering if that might have anything to do with it as the charge is still pending on my account

for those still waiting on confirms did you happen to pay with your Disney Visa? wondering if that might have anything to do with it as the charge is still pending on my account
I used AMEX and mine is still pending too.

My Mulan arrived 2 days ago (yes, it took THAT long). I thought I would post a couple of pics, just to share. ;) She's really Beautiful in person!

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

And if i buy a pre-order rapunzel? Ok she cost 220 dollar but think... if i will be don't but her the monday she came out (for troubles,errors,crashed sites,failed shipping) i never get her for that price...maybe she will be 300+ dollars!!! What i do? If i order now..maybe i have a chance. I don't know.

I am sad,stressed and i think 12/24 hours about that doll! I am insane,i know..but... Please..i can't wait :(

Yes, I paid with my Disney Visa. I just called the cc and it sounds like there is a hold on there so that is what it should be.

aww Congratz on your Mulan she is soo pretty :) I missed out on getting her but there is always ebay i guess lol

Thank you! She is stunning! I wasn't going to get her at all from the beginning, but quickly changed my mind when she came out. Glad I did ;)

Your doll is absolutely gorgeous! Oh wow, I knew she was beautiful, but I had no idea how pretty she really was. Her face paint is gorgeous!

Her face is absolutely flawless! It's so beautiful! <3

I'm new here and have enjoyed reading everyone comments. I do have a question though. I guess I'm confused. Can you pre-order Rapunzel?

If someone could clarify, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

And if i buy a pre-order rapunzel? Ok she cost 220 dollar but think... if i will be don't but her the monday she came out (for troubles,errors,crashed sites,failed shipping) i never get her for that price...maybe she will be 300+ dollars!!! What i do? If i order now..maybe i have a chance. I don't know.

I am sad,stressed and i think 12/24 hours about that doll! I am insane,i know..but... Please..i can't wait :(

I'm new here and have enjoyed reading everyone comments. I do have a question though. I guess I'm confused. Can you pre-order Rapunzel?

If someone could clarify, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

I think Rose meant pre-ordering through e-bay since people are selling pre-orders of the doll.

I heard online that in 2009 Disney released limited edition Snow White, Rapunzel, and Tiana dolls... Has anyone heard of these dolls? Was there the same level of craziness for those dolls back then too??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back