• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
Pics of Snow White.

DSCF0611.jpg

DSCF0608.jpg

DSCF0607.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Rose! You and Robyn are such sweethearts! I just want everyone here who actually wants to keep the dolls for their own collections (or their loved ones' collections) to actually get the dolls that they want. It's so upsetting to hear when someone's hopes and dreams are shattered by the you-know-whos! I almost wish we set up some sort of co-op plan before this all began to ensure that we all get the dolls we want. I guess it's never too late for that...

We will support and help each other for the dolls who we want. SURE. IS NOT LATE FOR THAT.
I just tell my help to
Moondance..so,then i say to you :) :) :)

I didn't buy that version, but in any event I think a stylized Pascal (possibly pink like Rose posted, or possibly bejewelled eyes like frog prince Naveen) would go better with the Designer Rapunzel. Plus, I love sculpting!

Yay! Someone notice my Pink blush Pascal!!! If you made one...make one for me :D He will be SO adorable!!! :D :D

I was just looking at the pictures of Designer Aurora both on that eBay listing and the official Disney Store pictures, and her hair really makes me want to cry! Her bangs look like a crooked croissant and the updo-bun is just so wrong on so many levels! Sweet Aurora, what did they do to you?

I totally agree with you. Maybe if she had long curly hair and a more beauty dress (blue-pinkish and original accessor,like a wool-winder clutch) she is great. But like that... nope.

Thank you Rose :) It is indeed an honour you have bestowed upon me!

Likewise for you Shiva! *hugs
Shiva and Rose in a group hug* :hug:

How i cant do a thing like this? You and Shiva are kind and adorabile and funny! We will support each other for the dolls (Rapunzel,Pocahontas and the others) :) :hug:

[/COLOR]

Thanks Steve.

I am reading on someones twitter that there were apology emails going out to people from Disney that they oversold the Snow White doll. Seems a lot of people are unhappy about it. Hope everyone here gets their dolls.

OMG those pics are soo pretty thanks heaps for sharing them with us Cant wait for my one to arrive:D

(Freaking about Jasmine)

I just read this from Disney Princess Blog

In other news, the Snow White doll and the Snow White compact went on sale yesterday at the Disney Store unannounced. They both sold out in about two hours.

Anyone heard about that adn OMG if word gets aroudn they could be in big trouble

"My Disney store told me they are canceling rest of doll till Xmas"

Oh another facebook guest ..... nothing specia..... WHAT!?!?!?!?????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

If this is TRUE... Disney is CRAZY!!!!!! They should do a BETTER work for these dolls... if they sold until for Christmas they all
SOLD OUT SO FAST THAN NOW!!AND NOW IS THE LIMIT WHO DO CRASHING THE SITE!!!!!!!!!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I REALLY HOPE IS A JOKE AND DISNEY BLOG ANNOUNCE SOON WHAT CHANGE. I DONT WAIT ANYMORE,ITS A INSANE THING.
If they show up at Christmas, i realy don't want any of there. Because is the BADNESS thing Disney would do (after a post of director who says they talking about a BETTER service for a chance for all ti get the dolls). :( :( :( :( i am scary. :(

Last edited:
OMG Rose really thats awful i hope thats not the case im so scared :(

Yes ... is a scaring thing! :shock: Disney is STUPID if do that thing. :( I make a promise: i dont but ANYMORE Disney products if they will do THAT. Insane thing...for a doll... Yes wonderful and beautiful and LE bla bla..but.... Come on... she is just a plastic DOLL. I dont buy her if the price going crazy. Stupid thing. :(
:cry:

In other news, the Snow White doll and the Snow White compact went on sale yesterday at the Disney Store unannounced. They both sold out in about two hours.

Anyone heard about that adn OMG if word gets aroudn they could be in big trouble

Oh where is it on the blog?

Glad you liked the pics. I am hoping to get Jasmine and Pocahontas also. My mom wants these two as well. And I think my sister wants Rapunzel. I am so happy how snow white turned out.

Last edited:
I'm so anxious to hear Disneys news today, I hope it's early in the day! I also hope they don't delay the release of the dolls by too long. I've already feel like I've been thinking about them forever!

Don't believe everything you read.

Waiting and waiting fir the news is killing me
Maybe 9 am west cost time since it's the start of the work day?

Don't believe everything you read.

+1
Until something is posted on an official Disney website I would not put in any faith in what someone claims a store manager said or any of the other rumors floating around. However the Snow White compact did go on sale online the link was even posted here and I did order one. Whether it was a glitch or not is yet to be seen as I have not yet received a shipment notice.

I received a ship notice on the compact this morning from UPS not from Disney. Also my doll showed up yesterday at my door without a ship notice (I only knew my order was still active)....actually kind of creepy...bam...there she was like she made her way to my house all own her own. So again Disney=disorganization.

I received a ship notice on the compact this morning from UPS not from Disney. Also my doll showed up yesterday at my door without a ship notice (I only knew my order was still active)....actually kind of creepy...bam...there she was like she made her way to my house all own her own. So again Disney=disorganization.

I'm hoping my shipping notice is a mistake and shows up unexpectedly like yours did. Mine says it still has not left Tennessee! It's been 5 days now Disney! Jeez!

I think they shipped my Snow White Compact Mirror via USPS, not UPS. The tracking number listed is all numbers (no alpha-characters) and there is no link to check the status from Disney Store's website like the UPS orders. I also did not get any e-mail notification that it shipped. I checked the order status online... Weird. I'm happy, because I want to take it with me to WDW in a week and 2 days, but that is just weird.

I received my snow doll last night. She's stunning btw! I was tracking her all night! She finally showed after 7pm. Latest I've ever received a package from ups. Just glad she's finally in hand.

I also just received an email that my snow compact mirror has been shipped! Yay! Can't wait to get it! <3

I soooo love your Holy Grail!!!! He is soooo cute!!!!

I hope you get him soon. :)

Vicki

I think they shipped my Snow White Compact Mirror via USPS, not UPS. The tracking number listed is all numbers (no alpha-characters) and there is no link to check the status from Disney Store's website like the UPS orders. I also did not get any e-mail notification that it shipped. I checked the order status online... Weird. I'm happy, because I want to take it with me to WDW in a week and 2 days, but that is just weird.

You can still check tracking numbers for USPS shipments but they are slower to update that why I had my doll rushed with three day delivery. Because I was not sure if the standard shipping was USPS or UPS. Here is the link to track the package just copy and paste the numbers you see under tracking in your account on Disney. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction Hope that helps.

I just called DS.com and the announcement is on facebook now, I believe. All 5 dolls will be released in B+M stores in mid-October. Any remaining dolls [unsold] will be available online the next day.

i just called ds.com and the announcement is on facebook now, i believe. All 5 dolls will be released in b+m stores in mid-october. Any remaining dolls [unsold] will be available online the next day.

whaaaat!??????????? :( But this will be SO UNFAIR if is TRUE!!! :( Here not exist that store and is very strange ... Disney Store NEVER sold a item in other stores :( :( And if the dolls NOT UNSOLD? I CANT HAVE A CHANCE TO GET ONE??? IS UNFAIRE :( F*?é=/&/%K OFF DISNEY! :( :rant: :cry:

Last edited:
pout when is that announcement going to take place! arg, I'm not worried about the rumors floating around, I'm pretty sure that they are only just going to keep the rest of the dolls to the online orders only instead and keep it that way. I highly doubt that disney is going to take a few weeks let alone a few months to 'solve this problem'

reasoning behind me saying any of that is the most they could delay it is a week or so, they sold the full sets at the expo and gave a release date for that (I believe its sometime later in october), they can't push the single dolls that much farther back because they want them around the same time.. so unless those people that ordered start getting emails about theres delayed I'm not worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back