• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
oll3m.gif

I'm also interested in trying to figure out a plan. Unfortunately I can't take
The day off from work and living in a city like la center of eBay hoarders doubt that there is a chance I can get a doll by the time I get off work. My only hope is that the servers don't crash and my little brother will take a cash payoff to order them for me while I'm at work. :(

Has anyone else still not received shipping confirmation for Snow White? I've already called guest services (twice, because I'm crazy) and I've been told I will be receiving the doll within the 5-7 business day time frame. The order is still listed as active on the disney store website. But, I no longer have a hold on my credit card for the payment, which is kinda freaking me out. Also, a later order I placed (for compacts yay!) has already shipped. Is there any point in trying calling again? I swear I'm not usually this crazy, but I ordered two dolls and one is for my younger sister (and it's the first doll she's actually mentioned wanting) so I'm really worried I won't have one for her.

Hahahaha Scotty your dollmageddon thing is awesome lol! I made my Armageddon rapunzel poster too :hsd: oct 17 2011 THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!

is there a hairnet-type thing on the top of her hair? I am afraid to open the case, but it seems like there is a strange bumpy piece on the top of her head. Just wondering if others have noticed this...and if there is a hairnet...I wonder if you can take it off?

Yes, mine has a hairnet too. You can see a bit of it on the top of her head :(

LOLOL I was going to do a Dollmageddon sign with all their eyes red - saying "Buy Me" but I thought it might annoy people so I didn't do it.

Last edited:
Is there anyone on here that has bought in the London store? Just wondering how crazy it has gotten there, if at all. I went the saturday after Cinderella was released and they had loads left of her, but then that was before Dollmaggedon Part 1 began. Not sure how Dollmageddon Part 2: This Time It's Rapursonal will look!

I just got my Snow White today and I noticed the strange bump on top of her head too - I thought it was just her hair all messed up, but I didn't want to remove her from the box.

Sorry for my poor mind... what is "Hairnet" ... what mean ? i am so curious :)

Is there anyone on here that has bought in the London store? Just wondering how crazy it has gotten there, if at all. I went the saturday after Cinderella was released and they had loads left of her, but then that was before Dollmaggedon Part 1 began. Not sure how Dollmageddon Part 2: This Time It's Rapursonal will look!

Hi boy! :p Will be a NIGHTMARE in London on october 17!!! :shock: I really hope if nobody can help me i found the doll in UK online store. Really hope :(

Hairnet is like a cover of mesh over the hair to keep it in place, cinderella had one too.

I really hope London won't be mayhem on the Monday, I am sort of glad it won't be me going as I don't think my nerves could take it, or the passengers on the tube Getting shoved by me so I can get there quickly!

The dolls have something like that! Never notice or see in any photo!!! O_O

That's okay, these dolls stir up too much excitement in people!

I think the waiting is going to get to a lot of people, who knows by then there might be a new disney craze to take it's place and October 17th will roll by quietly....nah!

That's okay, these dolls stir up too much excitement in people!

I think the waiting is going to get to a lot of people, who knows by then there might be a new disney craze to take it's place and October 17th will roll by quietly....nah!

Who knows! Maybe yes,maybe not ... :D I really need the help of Maleficent .... I want sleep for a month an wake up October 17th :D :(

I am curious as to which one will sell out first. I hope online they give you the chance to buy all 5 at once instead of having to put each one in your basket individually, my nerves would never handle that.

I am curious as to which one will sell out first. I hope online they give you the chance to buy all 5 at once instead of having to put each one in your basket individually, my nerves would never handle that.

I suppose that given the LE quantity amounts, either Aurora, Pocahontas, or Tiana will be the first to go, merely because there are 2000 less of them. The people that will be going to the stores will more than likely try to get all 5, so the most limited dolls will probably sell out there first. After standing in line for a few hours, I think the general mentality may be to "make it worth it" by buying the maximum allowed (i.e. one of each princess). The people after them will still have a shot at Rapunzel and Jasmine until the store sells out. Online, I somehow doubt that the Disney Store will create a bundle of all 5. Their view of the "fairness" factor includes the idea that not everyone wants all 5 of the remaining dolls, so to keep inventory control as simple as possible, the website will most likely still have individual listings only. Sure, it would have been nice if they did bundle them, but it also would have been nice if they had allowed pre-orders for the full set online, too. Obviously that did not happen.

I suppose that given the LE quantity amounts, either Aurora, Pocahontas, or Tiana will be the first to go, merely because there are 2000 less of them. The people that will be going to the stores will more than likely try to get all 5, so the most limited dolls will probably sell out there first. After standing in line for a few hours, I think the general mentality may be to "make it worth it" by buying the maximum allowed (i.e. one of each princess). The people after them will still have a shot at Rapunzel and Jasmine until the store sells out. Online, I somehow doubt that the Disney Store will create a bundle of all 5. Their view of the "fairness" factor includes the idea that not everyone wants all 5 of the remaining dolls, so to keep inventory control as simple as possible, the website will most likely still have individual listings only. Sure, it would have been nice if they did bundle them, but it also would have been nice if they had allowed pre-orders for the full set online, too. Obviously that did not happen.

Buongiorno Shiva! :D I agree totally with you...obviously the 4000 LE dolls will be sold out faster and faster (Jasmine and Rapunzel too,but they are 6000) :). I fell Aurora will be the first (she is 4000,blond with pink dress..all girls love her).

I hope you will get yours 5 dolls. :) I am really the one (in the forum and on FB) that want ONE just doll. I am not a true collector...just few things i love. :)
Good luck Shiva... i really hope i can will get my Punzy :)

Last edited:
Oh. I imagine that :D lol :)
Today i listen in my mp3 "Colors of the wind" and i think about you :D
I think only the dolls with short-up do hairs will be that hair net :) I really hope.. i dont like something like that with the LONG haired dolls :)

I concur- it would be extremely odd to see a hair net on the long haired ones.

Although Pocahontas and Ariel do have their long hair strapped to the back of the box.

BTW Belle's flower is SUPER fragile. Appears to be made of paper and cheap cloth --it looks like it cost 25¢ to make!

Cinderella's Coach purse (LOL) opens up, the wheels are VERY fragile though- and despite what I thought, they do not roll around :(

Ariel (The doll I play with the most) maintains her dress train through the doll. They tied her train to her dress to keep it safe in the display case, but I obviously let her feel comfortable and let down her train...it's a LOT longer in doll form than on the art. Nevertheless, I have no negative comments about her doll version :)

Despite Pocahontas being my favourite Princess/Disney Character- Ariel is my favourite out of all of the dolls. She seems to be the best made, the hair is very shimmery and long, the dress...goodness the dress is awe inspiring...she has aquamarine shoes (Belle has yellow, Cindy has clear--hehe Glass slippers) and her gloves...are BEAUTIFUL.

Beautiful, beautiful doll. BELLISIMA~!

Last edited:
The hair nets do make them look a little like they should be serving lunch in a school cafeteria, not looking fabulous at a ball. Needless to say, mine have them removed!

Buongiorno Shiva! :D I agree totally with you...obviously the 4000 LE dolls will be sold out faster and faster (Jasmine and Rapunzel too,but they are 6000) :). I fell Aurora will be the first (she is 4000,blond with pink dress..all girls love her).

I hope you will get yours 5 dolls. :) I am really the one (in the forum and on FB) that want ONE just doll. I am not a true collector...just few things i love. :)
Good luck Shiva... i really hope i can will get my Punzy :)

Thanks, Rose. You have been so very honest with your devotion to Rapunzel throughout this whole epoch of madness. I truly hope that you will have your Designer Rapunzel doll. :) I cannot help but stress out a little over how I am going to manage 17 October, but I'll figure it out between now and then.

I was thinking of creating a general "Wanted" thread in the Marketplace area where people could list which of the dolls they want from the remaining 5, prioritized in order of importance to them. That way there would be an organized place for everyone to see which dolls someone still needs, and if possible, try to help them make their dream become a reality. I have not quite figured out exactly how I want to arrange that. Clearly, those of us that can go to the retail stores will do so on 17 October to try to get the dolls we want and then turn to DS.com for 18 Oct if we cannot get the dolls that we wanted. The Disney Store seems to have set up the separate days for this purpose. Due to the one-doll-of-each-princess limit, a cooperative effort would only work if some of us will be able to complete our want list by going to the retail stores AND then be willing to help others by ordering from DS.com the next day.

Thanks, Rose. You have been so very honest with your devotion to Rapunzel throughout this whole epoch of madness. I truly hope that you will have your Designer Rapunzel doll. :) I cannot help but stress out a little over how I am going to manage 17 October, but I'll figure it out between now and then.

I was thinking of creating a general "Wanted" thread in the Marketplace area where people could list which of the dolls they want from the remaining 5, prioritized in order of importance to them. That way there would be an organized place for everyone to see which dolls someone still needs, and if possible, try to help them make their dream become a reality. I have not quite figured out exactly how I want to arrange that. Clearly, those of us that can go to the retail stores will do so on 17 October to try to get the dolls we want and then turn to DS.com for 18 Oct if we cannot get the dolls that we wanted. The Disney Store seems to have set up the separate days for this purpose. Due to the one-doll-of-each-princess limit, a cooperative effort would only work if some of us will be able to complete our want list by going to the retail stores AND then be willing to help others by ordering from DS.com the next day.

Oh Shiva..i agree again with you.
If nobody can help me to get on 17th Rapy..i probably will order here on DS UK online. I can't wait October 17!!!! :(

I concur- it would be extremely odd to see a hair net on the long haired ones.

Although Pocahontas and Ariel do have their long hair strapped to the back of the box.

BTW Belle's flower is SUPER fragile. Appears to be made of paper and cheap cloth --it looks like it cost 25¢ to make!

Cinderella's Coach purse (LOL) opens up, the wheels are VERY fragile though- and despite what I thought, they do not roll around :(

Ariel (The doll I play with the most) maintains her dress train through the doll. They tied her train to her dress to keep it safe in the display case, but I obviously let her feel comfortable and let down her train...it's a LOT longer in doll form than on the art. Nevertheless, I have no negative comments about her doll version :)

Despite Pocahontas being my favourite Princess/Disney Character- Ariel is my favourite out of all of the dolls. She seems to be the best made, the hair is very shimmery and long, the dress...goodness the dress is awe inspiring...she has aquamarine shoes (Belle has yellow, Cindy has clear--hehe Glass slippers) and her gloves...are BEAUTIFUL.

Beautiful, beautiful doll. BELLISIMA~!

Oh gosh! XD You are so funny! :D "25 cents Rose" YAY!!!! And sorry for the fragility of accessories of these dolls! :)
I think Ariel is the "best dress made" because the material is strong respect the other "fluffy" dresses. Pocahontas will be have a good quality dress (Solid made,not like the gown of Rapunzel or Snow White.. for example) :) I love your happiness! You are very welcome.. EVER.
BELLISSIMA...yeah :D It mean WONDERFUL in italian :D

There really is something special about Ariel, I am not surprised she kick started the madness and her merchandise is the hardest find! Annoying yes, but not surprising!

Not that this really matters now, but hypothetically speaking, do you think that things would have been different if they released the dolls in something like this order:

1.) Cinderella
2.) Pocahontas
3.) Tiana
4.) Snow White
5.) Jasmine
6.) Mulan
7.) Rapunzel
8.) Aurora
9.) Belle
10.) Ariel

I really agree that the Ariel and Belle dolls really accelerated the madness for the Designer dolls.

Not that this really matters now, but hypothetically speaking, do you think that things would have been different if they released the dolls in something like this order:

1.) Cinderella
2.) Pocahontas
3.) Tiana
4.) Snow White
5.) Jasmine
6.) Mulan
7.) Rapunzel
8.) Aurora
9.) Belle
10.) Ariel

I really agree that the Ariel and Belle dolls really accelerated the madness for the Designer dolls.

Yes Shiva :D i totally agree!!! If they started with cinderella and put populars princess like Belle or the first, ARIEL at least princesses.. maybe the history would be diffrent.. but Disney THINKING a lot for this strategy...they put Ariel and Bell near because they WANT crushed up sites and when another popular princess (Snow White in this case) show up..all want and buy! And...for a "case" .. now they changed and the 5 last dolls will be sold all in the same DAY. Disney think just to money...not to the dreams or us. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back