• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Merchandise
Has anyone gotten any of the t-shirts? How do they fit? My local Disney store doesn't have any, and I want to order one online but I'm unsure of the sizing..I know Disney has size charts, but they're not always accurate. Do the shirts run kind of big, kind of small, or just right?

I don't know about these specific shirts but my experience with other Disneyshopping.com shirts is that they run very very small.

Hi everyone,
Im new here, there maddness with the designer collection has bought me here!! And i was really really hopeing someone might be able to help me out,
I live in the UK so getting any of the other merch is really hard as its not sold over here! but i was really hoping to get my hands on a set of the note cards for frameing! I know there sold out now but i only need one set!
Also I would love to have a complete set of the mugs without haveing to pay the silly monies on ebay for them!!!!
If anyone is willing and able to help me out i would be very greatfull and willing to pay all cost involed!!
Thanks guys!
Nicky

Last edited:
Hi Nicky and welcome! I'm in the UK too so I know how hard it is! I think you will be lucky to get a complete set though, Ariel merchandise is very scarce and many won't trade for her and understandably so.

It is a nuisance that we haven't had any of the merchandise here. I sent an email to the UK disneystore but as usual they never replied.

I finally tracked down a set of the nail polish (I had to call 4 different stores and drive an hour away because I hesitated on buying it and it sold out online), and I highly recommend it to anyone who can still find it. The colors are adorable, and it dries super fast. I'm wearing Rapunzel right now! :)
Also, posters would be amazing.

Newly Sold Out Accessories In The Disney Princess Designer Collection

The Disney Princess Designer Collection items in the Disney Store (US) Online are dropping like flies. After a short glitch in accessing the Disney Store at about 12:35 AM PDT, which was reminiscent of the web issues last Monday for Snow White, there are now only four (4) items available in the Designer Collection! Gone are the following items:

Disney Princess Designer Belle Tee for Women

Silk Disney Princess Designer Jasmine Scarf

For a complete listing of all Disney Princess Designer Collection Accessories that have appeared online in the Disney Store (US), see the Live Journal article Disney Princess Designer Collection: Product Overview.

There is a link for Disney Princess Designer Collection Pin Set on the Disney Store site, but as far as I know, they were only sold at the D23 Expo, and never online. The mugs and journals have only been sold at the B&M Disney Stores in the US and Canada, never online.

Attachments

• Rapunzel Lithograph - D23 LE500 - Disney Princess Designer Collection.jpg
    Rapunzel Lithograph - D23 LE500 - Disney Princess Designer Collection.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Cinderella Lithograph - D23 LE500 - Disney Princess Designer Collection.jpg
    Cinderella Lithograph - D23 LE500 - Disney Princess Designer Collection.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 153
  • Jasmine Lithograph - D23 LE500 - Disney Princess Designer Collection.jpg
    Jasmine Lithograph - D23 LE500 - Disney Princess Designer Collection.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Snow White Lithograph - D23 LE500 - Disney Princess Designer Collection.jpg
    Snow White Lithograph - D23 LE500 - Disney Princess Designer Collection.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
I wonder if they are going to release any more of the mugs. I really want a jasmine one, but they are going for $30+ on eBay and added shipping. It's how the price of even simple things skyrocket!

I REALLY hope they re-release some of the merchandise. I would die for the Snow White scarf!

I'm thinking if there any merchandise in stock at the warehouse or in backrooms of mugs, shirts, notecards, journals, etc, they will release it on the 17th. I'm *hoping* if i can go, that i can grab a few mugs for myself, and a few for my Mom for Christmas gifts. :)

I was lucky to grab the notecards and Rap. journal when I bought either Ariel or Belle.

Has anyone gotten any of the t-shirts? How do they fit? My local Disney store doesn't have any, and I want to order one online but I'm unsure of the sizing..I know Disney has size charts, but they're not always accurate. Do the shirts run kind of big, kind of small, or just right?

I got the Snow White shirt in a medium (and that's usually what I wear) and it fits perfectly! I have gotten a shirt before and it was SUPER small, but I double checked the sizing chart this time around, and decided to go for the medium again. The fabric is really soft and comfortable too. :)

Would love a set of thoses, but do they seem quite dulll in colour??

A full set was also given to those who pre-ordered the entire set of dolls. The color on the lithos is BEAUTIFUL. The photos here do not do them justice. I'm really thinking about getting them framed. :D

Would love a set of thoses, but do they seem quite dulll in colour??

A full set was also given to those who pre-ordered the entire set of dolls. The color on the lithos is BEAUTIFUL. The photos here do not do them justice. I'm really thinking about getting them framed. :D

Here's the best photo I've found of one of the lithographs:

Attachments

• Jasmine Lithograph 2 - D23 LE500 - Disney Princess Designer Collection.jpg
    Jasmine Lithograph 2 - D23 LE500 - Disney Princess Designer Collection.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 112
Whew! I got my Snow White Compact Mirror today, and it's lovely! Once my Snow White doll arrives, I will have all of the non-clothing/non-makeup Snow White items from this collection! I really don't know why the Disney Store shipped it in such a huge box, though. It seems very wasteful. Also, it was shipped UPS via USPS... very odd, but it did arrive faster than regular ground shipping. :)

Whew! I got my Snow White Compact Mirror today, and it's lovely! Once my Snow White doll arrives, I will have all of the non-clothing/non-makeup Snow White items from this collection! I really don't know why the Disney Store shipped it in such a huge box, though. It seems very wasteful. Also, it was shipped UPS via USPS... very odd, but it did arrive faster than regular ground shipping. :)

I'm glad you got one! I still am waiting for my doll-----seems like so long ago that I ordered her!

Hello Mostly all the Disney Designer Items are sold out. The Disney store by me said they might (but they doubt it) get more of the mugs n journals because they were so popular. But if they dont get it in then Yeah they are sold out.

I just bought the snow white mirror I cant wait to get it! I got it off ebay & paid triple the price but its so worth it! Now I have the whole collection of designer items! :)

Cool! So you have the Snow White lithograph too?

I just bought the snow white mirror I cant wait to get it! I got it off ebay & paid triple the price but its so worth it! Now I have the whole collection of designer items! :)
I bought the mirror off ebay too, last Saturday. The seller received it today, and will ship tomorrow. I'm anxiously waiting for its delivery too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back