• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Merchandise
Finally, a positive review of the Snow White Designer Doll on the Disney Store site! :)

Snow White Yah!!!
Date:September 27, 2011
I finally got my Snow White last Thursday after a lot of nail biting. She is beautiful. I think this is probably the most beautiful version of Snow White I have seen and I am glad I got her. I love her able clutch and her rooted eyelashes. The display case is also very nice. I love the texture of the bottom part of the case and how you can see her from three angles without taking her out of the box. This is a very good alternative for displaying a collector doll without taking it out of the box.

Cool! So you have the Snow White lithograph too?

Ooooh... I stand corrected! I did not get the Snow White Lithograph. :( Obviously I was not one of the people who attended the D23 Expo (or else I would have just ordered the whole set then to avoid the drama of the doll distribution), and the eBay prices were listed at $49.99 BIN (or best offer) from the get-go. Because I got the note card set, I opted not to get any of the lithographs (at the time, the Snow White, Ariel, and Rapunzel lithographs were pulling in the at the highest prices - no surprise there!). I figure that when I display my (hopefully) full set, I will place one of the note cards beside each doll in her case.

So, yeah, I am now fortunate enough to own the Designer Snow White doll, pin, mug, journal, compact mirror, and note cards (from the set). If I had stuck to my original plan when this collection was announced, I would be done... however, that plan has since changed and I want the whole doll set. Let's see if I am one of the (up to) 4000 people who can accomplish that without breaking the bank! I'm sure going to try.

So, yeah, I am now fortunate enough to own the Designer Snow White doll, pin, mug, journal, compact mirror, and note cards (from the set). If I had stuck to my original plan when this collection was announced, I would be done... however, that plan has since changed and I want the whole doll set. Let's see if I am one of the (up to) 4000 people who can accomplish that without breaking the bank! I'm sure going to try.
Since the pin is LE 150 and the lithograph is LE 500, I think the pin is a much bigger catch. Congratulations on getting it!

I've been lucky enough to get all 5 Designer Dolls so far without fighting the crowds. Here's hoping that I and everyone else that wants the remaining 5 dolls is able to get them!

Limited edition (LE 500) lithographs of the Designer Doll Collection sketches by Disney Store artist, Steve Thompson, were sold at the D23 Expo, and at the Fashion Night Out in the Times Square Disney Store.

They are also showing up on ebay:

The Lithos were Gift with Purchase (GWP) with a purchase of the Designer Princess merchandise - a complete set was GWP with the D23 Expo Designer Princess Doll set pre-sell and individual lithos (random) were GWP with a purchase of $50 or more of Designer Princess items.

Last edited:
sent this email to disney store UK and got a super quick reply! though it wasnt what i wanted to here!

My email:::

message: Dear Disney, Please can you tell me or give any ideas as to weather you will be stocking the reat of the designer princess collection products here in the UK, like the mugs for example. theres a big demand for them here and I for one really want them. Its not fair that only the US get them and we have to pay nearly £200 pounds plus even more in postage and customes fees just to get a complete set over here!! Please Please Please start selling the products over here in the UK!:)! Just look at the facebook pages and ebay to see the high demand!!!!!
Many Thanks for your time
Nicky :) 'a huge disney fan'

The Reply I got :down:

Dear Guest

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately there are no plans at present to have any other items relating to the Designer Princess collection available to purchase in the UK. Apologies for the inconvenience that this may cause you.

If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kindest Regards
Elley

Did anybody else get this email?

Review Your Recent Purchase!

092910_ip_bodylft.gif

092910_ip_bodyrt.gif

092110_ip_fptop.gif

This email was sent to. Please do not reply to this email as this address is not monitored.
This email contains an advertisement from DisneyStore.com 4795 Imagination Drive Memphis, TN 38118. If you prefer not to receive future commercial emails from DisneyStore.com regarding its products and services, unsubscribe here.
All marks are the property of their respective owners. © Disney. All Rights Reserved.
Questions or comments?
If you have any questions, please contact us at guest.services@disneystore.com
To help us provide the best service, please include your Order Number and billing address on all correspondence.

DisneyStore.com, 4795 Imagination Drive, Memphis, TN 38118 (800) 328 0612

Wishing you a Magical day,
The Disney Store Team

Last edited:
The Lithos were Gift with Purchase (GWP) with a purchase of the Designer Princess merchandise - a complete set was GWP with the D23 Expo Designer Princess Doll set pre-sell and individual lithos (random) were GWP with a purchase of $50 or more of Designer Princess items.
Thanks for the correction!

hmmmm I got my free litho for just purchasing one mug at the expo! It was at the table where the Designer Artists were signing . . . they didn't have a minimum purchase requirement - otherwise they may have lasted longer!

hmmmm I got my free litho for just purchasing one mug at the expo! It was at the table where the Designer Artists were signing . . . they didn't have a minimum purchase requirement - otherwise they may have lasted longer!

Lucky duck! I'm keeping an eye out for an Ariel one.

Just a question. Did anyone order any of the three scarves that were available on DS.com? There was Snow White, Jasmine, and Mulan?

I have not heard of anyone actually buying one and there are NONE on eBay. So I am very curious as to where they all went. Especially because they are not limited.

I am eagerly searching for the Snow White one and I am at a loss as to how to acquire it. I can't even find it on the secondary market. :(

I want a Pocahontas Lithograph, if anyone happens to come by one, please let me know :)

Also...wondering if they'll release more products...$70 is alot for a scarf but I'd definitely throw that if there was a Pocahontas scarf.

I want a Pocahontas Lithograph, if anyone happens to come by one, please let me know :)

Also...wondering if they'll release more products...$70 is alot for a scarf but I'd definitely throw that if there was a Pocahontas scarf.

I wonder if Disney is planning on more merchandise for this collection. The items offered have been pretty stagnant since the product launch, with items only selling out since then. I still think it's very odd that there have only been 3 shirts and 3 scarves, and both Snow White and Jasmine were solo-featured on both. This seems very strange to me, because there is a major void for products of most of the other princesses. Let's face it, Disney knows that Ariel is more profitable than Jasmine with the general public. And of course, since Rapunzel is receiving her official induction into the princess line, why is she also strangely invisible?

Just a question. Did anyone order any of the three scarves that were available on DS.com? There was Snow White, Jasmine, and Mulan?

I have not heard of anyone actually buying one and there are NONE on eBay. So I am very curious as to where they all went. Especially because they are not limited.

I am eagerly searching for the Snow White one and I am at a loss as to how to acquire it. I can't even find it on the secondary market. :(
I purchased a Silk Disney Princess Designer Snow White Scarf online on Saturday August 27, along with the Cinderella doll and some other Designer Princess merchandise. A gave the scarf away as a gift. Now I wish I had ordered another one for my collection, as it is so beautiful. Hopefully they will make more of them...

I wonder if Disney is planning on more merchandise for this collection. The items offered have been pretty stagnant since the product launch, with items only selling out since then. I still think it's very odd that there have only been 3 shirts and 3 scarves, and both Snow White and Jasmine were solo-featured on both. This seems very strange to me, because there is a major void for products of most of the other princesses. Let's face it, Disney knows that Ariel is more profitable than Jasmine with the general public. And of course, since Rapunzel is receiving her official induction into the princess line, why is she also strangely invisible?

Exactly. I have a feeling if it weren't for the STUPID EBAYERS than they would have released the dolls as scheduled (and my Poci would have been last boohoo QQ) along with more merchandise.....who knows if they'll even release any more merchandise now......or the 17th/18th will be Designermagaeddon :(

PS. I want my Poci.

I just received my Designer Snow White LE 150 Pin, bought off eBay, and it's so incredibly beautiful! I also discovered that the Snow White pin design is an almost exact duplicate of the image on the sticky note, except that the latter is slightly smaller. Disney translated the artist's sketch to the pin amazingly well. I will post some photos of it with my Snow White Designer Doll soon.

I also got the Snow White Designer Compact Mirror off eBay, and it should arrive by next Tuesday. I can't wait!

Snow White Disney Princess Designer Doll + Note Card + Sticky Note + Pin

I just received my Designer Snow White LE 150 Pin, bought off eBay, and it's so incredibly beautiful! I also discovered that the Snow White pin design is an almost exact duplicate of the image on the sticky note, except that the latter is slightly smaller. Disney translated the artist's sketch to the pin amazingly well. I will post some photos of it with my Snow White Designer Doll soon.

I also got the Snow White Designer Compact Mirror off eBay, and it should arrive by next Tuesday. I can't wait!
Here is a photo I just took of my Snow White Designer Doll plus her Pin, Note Card and Sticky Note. I also have her Journal and Pen set, Mug, Nail Polish and Lip Gloss, but I'll post photos of those later, when I receive her Compact Mirror. It's amazing how large and beautiful the Pin is!

Snow White Disney Princess Designer Doll + Note Card + Sticky Note + Pin by drj1828, on Flickr

wow cant belive the pins are that big!!!! cant wait to recive mine now, even more excited!!! should be any day now, just watching the post box!!!! thanks for shareing !!

I was watching a Rapunzel mug on ebay, it's the last mug I need to go with the dolls I have, and hope to get. The bids went over what I wanted to spend, but in the last 30 seconds the number of bids went from 6 to 15. Geez. I wish they would release some more of these!

I was watching a Rapunzel mug on ebay, it's the last mug I need to go with the dolls I have, and hope to get. The bids went over what I wanted to spend, but in the last 30 seconds the number of bids went from 6 to 15. Geez. I wish they would release some more of these!

I agree! I'm only missing the Ariel mug. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back