• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you encountered journals with pins missing? I went to my local store yesterday and had a hard time finding the display (they removed all the dolls!) What they had left (journals and sticky notes) was very miniscule. And half the journals were missing their pens! I found all 10 journals and 2 of the girls (Rapunzel and Ariel) were missing their pens; others were too, but there was a second of that princess with a pen.

have you encountered journals with pins missing? I went to my local store yesterday and had a hard time finding the display (they removed all the dolls!) What they had left (journals and sticky notes) was very miniscule. And half the journals were missing their pens! I found all 10 journals and 2 of the girls (Rapunzel and Ariel) were missing their pens; others were too, but there was a second of that princess with a pen.

My store had the journals displayed without the pens and gave them to you when you purchased them. Kids tend to play with them in the stores and misplace them or walk off with them.

I have a Rapunzel journal I bought, but now I don't want. I put it up on ebay for $19.99 starting bid, $34.99 BIN + 2.50 ship.

If anyone wants the link, PM me. I can lower the BIN price for a Forum Friend.

Last edited:
I was in my store today for a minute, and the journals are back! However, they didn't have the more popular princesses, like Ariel, Belle and Rapunzel. I definitely saw Jasmine, tiana, Snow White, Aurora and Poc. Let me know if I can grab any for anyone....

at my store i got the last belle. But they ariel, rapunzel, tiana,mulan, pouchontas, and aurora. no cindy or snowwhite

I got my Snow White shirt earlier in the week and it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It looks so much better in person than online. It's a little see-through though.

The lithos are BEAUTIFUL!! I ordered the entire set of dolls at D23 Expo so I could get a set (so glad I did). I bought the note card with the intention of framing them but decided I wanted the lithos. I am still going to frame the note cards so each of my girls has a set.

I must agree with you, Shivatopia. I ordered two of the Snow White compact mirrors for my girls and the box is HUGE! A plush could have been shipped in that box. What a waste. I did not pay attention to the way it was shipped but, now I am curious. I will have to check when I get home.

I wish they would because I missed out on the mugs, but probably not. I've been calling the store near me and they haven't gotten any new designer merchandise (other than the dolls for monday) since the release was delayed. :(

I checked to see if the Disney Store website had restocked anything, and saw that everything in the designer princess collection is gone:

http://www.disneystore.com/designer-princess/mn/1006104/

Maybe they are just preparing for tomorrow?
That must be the case, since all four items that were there just recently are still available for sale, if you go to their direct links:

Disney Princess Designer Lip Gloss Set -- 3-Pc.

Disney Princess Designer Sticky Notes

Disney Princess Designer Long Sleeve Snow White Tee

Disney Princess Designer Jasmine Tee for Women

The lost Snow White and Mulan scarves have resurfaced online at TDS.com, but are already/still listed as sold out. By the way, TDS really did not represent many of the princesses well in this collection in terms of other mercahndise. As many of you know, I love Snow White the best, but the other products were very unfairly tipped in her favor as far as number of featured products go.

Last edited:
The lost Snow White and Mulan scarves have resurfaced online at TDS.com, but are already/still listed as sold out. By the way, TDS really did not represent many of the princesses well in this collection in terms of other mercahndise. As many of you know, I love Snow White the best, but the other products were very unfairly tipped in her favor as far as number of featured products go.
The Snow White scarf doesn't show up as sold out on my computer... but if you click add to cart it says the product cannot be purchased at this time. Want to bet they don't load it till their Friday so you can't use the 25% off on it?
Mulan says sold out for me though.

The Snow White scarf doesn't show up as sold out on my computer... but if you click add to cart it says the product cannot be purchased at this time. Want to bet they don't load it till their Friday so you can't use the 25% off on it?
Mulan says sold out for me though.
The online Disney Store is really goofy with updates to their website sometimes. On my computer, the Disney Designer Princess Collection has the Belle tee, the Mulan scarf, and the Snow White scarf. The Belle tshirt page shows up as sold out. Both the Mulan scarf and Snow White scarf pages show the Add to Cart button, but when you click on it, you get the "The product you have selected cannot be purchased at this time" message. Finally, if you do a search on "designer" you will get these three items, and also the four Designer merchandise that I listed a few posts back, that were listed in the Designer page before they were taken off on Monday morning.

My guess on updates to the page in the near future is that the three items currently showing will be taken off, and the four items that were there before Monday will be back.

Last edited:
I was informed that the scarf was back (I want it SO badly!) and I encountered the same problem when I tried adding it to my cart. >.<'

What I don't understand is, I don't know of anyone who actually purchased the scarf! And there is not one single one on eBay!

I'm so confused...

Yeah, when I click the actual link they showed being able to add to cart but when I clicked the "quickview" all 3 products showed Sold Out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back