• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Merchandise
I was informed that the scarf was back (I want it SO badly!) and I encountered the same problem when I tried adding it to my cart. >.<'

What I don't understand is, I don't know of anyone who actually purchased the scarf! And there is not one single one on eBay!

I'm so confused...
I purchased a Snow White scarf online way back on the first week of the Designer Princess release, on August 27 to be exact. I gave it away as a gift. I regret that I didn't buy another one for my collection, as it is so beautiful, though expensive. I also find it odd that it hasn't found its way to ebay. It was available for sale for many weeks before being sold out.

I purchased a Snow White scarf online way back on the first week of the Designer Princess release, on August 27 to be exact. I gave it away as a gift. I regret that I didn't buy another one for my collection, as it is so beautiful, though expensive. I also find it odd that it hasn't found its way to ebay. It was available for sale for many weeks before being sold out.

Oh I see. Well at least I know they were actually for sale. It's driving me mad knowing that it keeps popping up on the site and doesn't seem to be available anywhere.

The online Disney Store is really goofy with updates to their website sometimes. On my computer, the Disney Designer Princess Collection has the Belle tee, the Mulan scarf, and the Snow White scarf. The Belle tshirt page shows up as sold out. Both the Mulan scarf and Snow White scarf pages show the Add to Cart button, but when you click on it, you get the "The product you have selected cannot be purchased at this time" message. Finally, if you do a search on "designer" you will get these three items, and also the four Designer merchandise that I listed a few posts back, that were listed in the Designer page before they were taken off on Monday morning.

My guess on updates to the page in the near future is that the three items currently showing will be taken off, and the four items that were there before Monday will be back.
The three items have now been taken off, and even the banner is gone from the Disney Designer Princess Collection page! In its place is a banner for a new coupon code PARKSFREE.

Has anyone posted this / I want one !

$(KGrHqQOKnUE53D9Tk52BOl!ksT69g~~60_12.JPG

$%28KGrHqQOKnUE53D9Tk52BOl%21ksT69g%7E%7E60_12.JPG
You could make this or something similar yourself. The charms just use photocopies or printed images of the Disney Designer Doll Artwork, either taken from the notecards or promotional images. I think the little charm frames they used are sold at AC Moore or any craft store with a beading aisle, and while using resin without getting bubbles requires some skill it's not super difficult. Plus, you could also pick bead colors that complement the princess designs better! To be honest (and I'm not trying to insult you for posting this Tinker, because I also thought it was cute), it kinda annoys me when people deliberately and completely steal someone else's artwork to make money. Fan art is one thing (which I FULLY support, people should take inspiration where they get it!), using actual copies of someone else's art is another. I apologize for the rant... it's just one of my pet peeves I guess.

You could make this or something similar yourself. The charms just use photocopies or printed images of the Disney Designer Doll Artwork, either taken from the notecards or promotional images. I think the little charm frames they used are sold at AC Moore or any craft store with a beading aisle, and while using resin without getting bubbles requires some skill it's not super difficult. Plus, you could also pick bead colors that complement the princess designs better! To be honest (and I'm not trying to insult you for posting this Tinker, because I also thought it was cute), it kinda annoys me when people deliberately and completely steal someone else's artwork to make money. Fan art is one thing (which I FULLY support, people should take inspiration where they get it!), using actual copies of someone else's art is another. I apologize for the rant... it's just one of my pet peeves I guess.

In this case, it's a copyright violation if the person is selling them...

Agreed! I think it's adorable, but people shouldn't be selling it. I also saw on the bay some hair clips using the designer images and had a "why didn't I think of that" kind of moment. I won't pay someone for it, but I think I'll make one myself. :)

If anyone is in need of a Rapunzel Journal/Pen, please PM me. I have one that I bought and I'm just not going to be using it. Asking $21 + ship.

Robin

$%28KGrHqQOKnUE53D9Tk52BOl%21ksT69g%7E%7E60_12.JPG

I actually purchased this myself! :) I love it. I just think it's really neat. It will be something that I will keep hidden just to remind me of these beautiful Disney Designer Dolls. I just wish Disney made a unique bracelet like this. :)

Designer Notecards back online for sale!

The online Disney Store is really goofy with updates to their website sometimes. On my computer, the Disney Designer Princess Collection has the Belle tee, the Mulan scarf, and the Snow White scarf. The Belle tshirt page shows up as sold out. Both the Mulan scarf and Snow White scarf pages show the Add to Cart button, but when you click on it, you get the "The product you have selected cannot be purchased at this time" message. Finally, if you do a search on "designer" you will get these three items, and also the four Designer merchandise that I listed a few posts back, that were listed in the Designer page before they were taken off on Monday morning.

My guess on updates to the page in the near future is that the three items currently showing will be taken off, and the four items that were there before Monday will be back.

The three items have now been taken off, and even the banner is gone from the Disney Designer Princess Collection page! In its place is a banner for a new coupon code PARKSFREE.

The Disney Designer Princess Collection now has the Notecards for sale, as the only item on the page. Although, if you do a search on designer, you get the Sticky Notes, Lip Gloss, Jasmine Tee and Snow White Tee showing up for sale. It's good to see the Disney Store restocking some of the sold out Designer merchandise.

I actually purchased this myself! :) I love it. I just think it's really neat. It will be something that I will keep hidden just to remind me of these beautiful Disney Designer Dolls. I just wish Disney made a unique bracelet like this. :)

that is a nice braclet.

some people are selling the mugs for $50 and the mugs are only $10.95 -.- I should've bought more when I had the chance to get all of them at D23 but I had no idea how crazy it would get. I only bought Jasmine and Belle because their my two favorite princesses, I should've bought Ariel and Rapunzel as well. They had scarves of Jasmine, Snow White, and Mulan which I thought was weird, I know at D23 they had the Jasmine scarf and Snow White Scarf I think but no Mulan scarf. They also had for sale the coin purse, nail polish, note cards, sticky notes, Journals and all the shirts for the Disney Designer collection at the D23 event. Next time I know to buy more crap next time I go to D23.

she looks like rapunzel this way. onley the read hair is different.
Ariel does look really good in Rapunzel's dress, and she's barefoot like Rapunzel.

Congratulations! I'm so jealous...that's the last mug I need! ;)
Thanks! It's too bad Designer Ariel merchandise is so hard to come by, and so expensive when you do get it. But I'm so happy to get my Ariel mug. It is so beautiful, and beautifully made.

The mug looks nice - I like the colour used on the inside.
Yes, it is a nice aquamarine (blue/green) color, perfect for Ariel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back