Disney Princess Fan Art Contest

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by DisneyJ, Jun 20, 2018.

1. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Calling all talented DPF Artists!

Disney Princess Fan Art Contest

Welcome to the Disney Princess Fan Art Contest, presented by Hot Topic and Fan Factory!

To enter, submit an original design inspired by the enchanting world of Disney princesses: Ariel, Belle, Tiana, Mulan, Jasmine, Rapunzel, and Merida.

GRAND PRIZE INCLUDES $2,000!
    And if we end up using your designs on our merchandise, we'll do a separate agreement with you that's not part of this contest! Fans have the opportunity to vote for the design they would most like to buy and wear.

2. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

3. NutMeg

NutMeg The Nefarious N.M.G.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

[​IMG]

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  4. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Oooh ooh, thank you @DisneyJ for posting this!! I have a punny designed I came up with for Redbubble, but didn't get approved. :( It doesn't quite fit their "requirements" but I'm going to submit it anyway. :)

Edit: Just entered! Disney Princess Fan Art Contest

Here's my design:

[​IMG]

Double Edit: apparently the princess are limited to "Ariel, Belle, Tiana, Mulan, Jasmine, Rapunzel, and Merida"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  5. NutMeg

NutMeg The Nefarious N.M.G.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

That's so cute/clever!!! <3 It sucks that Moana isn't eligible. (I think the rules also say you have to depict the actual characters?) But I could definitely see a ton of people wanting to buy that! Why wasn't it approved by Redbubble????