• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess High Heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess High Heels

caebv

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi guys! I don't know if this has already been talked about, or where else I could easily find the information so sorry if its repetitive but I thought you guys would know the best :)

I saw this on tumblr today, does anyone know if its a real set and if so when its coming out or if its already out?
Or if its been out for awhile and I'm just oblivious hehe
(Because quite frankly they're adorable)
tumblr_m5grgmFb6q1qzkuo7o1_500.jpg

Again sorry if the answers somewhere else!

Last edited:
I love those! These little sets are getting better and better. This one, the cupcakes, and the new Minnie Mouse one that is coming out are must haves for me!

Oh my gosh this is so cute!! Must have.. :) Thanks for posting, I hadn't seen these before!

Sad to hear that though. about Tiana i have to see it in person first it's not really her

Well not all of the company is liek this i'm sure :) just some big fat cats ;p. But for example a lot of the cast members and movie makers love disney that's why they work there... simple as that :) everything has it's good points and bad points. As for the shoes... I agree I have 2 see it in person first(or at least a pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back