• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess High Heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess High Heels
You know how they used to do the main 6 princesses for most of the sets and jumbos? They should just add Tiana and Rapunzel to everything they do. That way there's still an even number.
I agree! It would be nice to have an even number AND be able to get one for all of my faves :)

Oooo so cute! Great design. Imagine if they were real though... ow my feet hurt just thinking about it :eek2:

Oooo so cute! Great design. Imagine if they were real though... ow my feet hurt just thinking about it :eek2:

ummmm.... ....Pain is Beauty... LoL <3

I Have these and LOVE them!

SBPSER_XTM2020-B-M.jpg

I even have them in Thigh High! :)

Haha I should've clarified, I knew these were real I meant if the pin shoes were real.
I'd automatically fall over in your shoes I guarantee aha.

DANCING! Thats worse than walking! You are very talented then well done on being awesome at wearing shoes :p

Ohhh!!! LoL Girl... Dancing, High Kicking, Running on Bumpy Roads, and Splits!!! LoL ;) ...and I didn't even loose my wig LoL <3

ADDED!!! LoL ...Still working on the Titles and Descriptions but here Ya GO!!!

INDIVIDUAL SHOES

[pinpics]90875[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Ariel

[pinpics]90876[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Aurora

[pinpics]90877[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Cinderella

[pinpics]90878[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Jasmine

[pinpics]90879[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Rapunzel

[pinpics]90880[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Snow White

[pinpics]90881[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Tiana

COMPLETE SET

[pinpics]90874[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Complete Set

pin90874

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THESE
DESIGNER
PRINCESS SHOES!!!!

Thanks for making the pinpics entries! :) They look great! In the pinpics descriptions, it says: "This pin set will be released in late 2012 and will contain seven stylized shoes inspired by Disney Princesses. Disney Design Group Artist Dave Keefer designed the shoe artwork for an upcoming softlines program, but we thought they would make great pins." Does anyone know what Mr. Keefer means by a softlines program?

Also, these suddenly reminded me of a clip from the fan video "Royal Pain" from The Cinderella Company (on youTube):

Ariel: "Look at these shoes. Aren't they neat? Wouldn't it be great if I had some feet?"
Sales lady: "Oh no, please don't get the shoes wet."
Ariel: "Oh, don't worry. I won't. I just want to collect them. All of them!"

Last edited:
I love the Rapunzel and Snow White ones <3

I like it when there are unique pins like this. Just because these shoes aren't worn or would ever be worn by the princesses these are still a pretty representation of them.

OMG I love these! This may be the most awesome booster set of all time. :)

I would also love for them to do a Princess-themed cupcake set like the set they came out with last year:
pin82947

Sorry for double post:

For those of you wondering and all D:

The shoes were designed for an entire other line of products. It was the artists choice as to what princesses to use, then it was Disney's choice to use which designs they liked. If you look MOST starter sets unless based off a movie are made with 7 pins. the new minnie fashion series, duffy, all those pins are usually an odd number or 7 because that's the best money making sets for them.

Probably what happened with belle's shoe is that there was one created. But it probably wasn't pretty enough or a good enough design so it got cut. Plus they have to think of the ratio of things coming out and the popularity of the things they release.

Snow white has a huge older fan base, she is the original princess and she wears three primary colors, which makes her extremely reconizable compared to the rest. So hers is a must.

Right now Ariel and Jasmine are very popular with little girls and older women alike, they've been big money makers lately.

Rapunzel and Tiana have a huge love hate relationship with people right now but whenever merchandise comes out for them it sells better then anyone else.

And the only things I can say for the last is it was probably a toss up between the rest. I know they aren't the same characters but I always feel like Aurora and Cinderella are soul sisters or clones of one another in the new media. And it bothers me that both of them are here instead of either belle or someone else. But there's a few other reasons Belle might not have been chosen.

Aside from snowwhite the entire palette of the set is cool, throwing a stark yellow one in would offset that. And if you don't know there is a huge asthetic motive for why things are colored different ways. Competing yellows and possible reds (if they has used the rose) would've been too much like the snow white heel. Too much yellow and red actually would give the set a masculine feel when viewed in arrangement together, which is obviously the wrong things.

But the biggest reason is probably they were able to simply represent the other princesses succesfully and with a limit of 7, most likely one got pulled. Sad but true.

OMG I love these! This may be the most awesome booster set of all time. :)

I would also love for them to do a Princess-themed cupcake set like the set they came out with last year:
pin82947

Wholeheartedly agreed on "most awesome" booster set :) And I would love to see princess cuppies too. Problem is my daughter would want me to make them.

theres only 7, but 10 current princesses, Merida makes 11... I bet they come out with more.

who is missing? I can never remember my princess conga line. which is sad since I have 2 daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back