• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney-related blogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney-related blogs?

kaleb

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone here runs a Disney-related blog of any sort or a blog that occasionally posts Disney related things. I just started a review blog of my own for the things I buy and collect mostly and I just did a couple of posts reviewing Inside Out, the movie, and my collection of Funko Mystery Minis and Funko Pops.

Here's a link if anyone is interested! I'll be reviewing some of the 2015 classic dolls in the upcoming week or so.

kaseyreviewsstuff.wordpress.com

I'd also love to know if anyone else has a blog and what the address is. I'm in desperate need of more Disney related blogs!

I follow allthosedisneydolls, disneylimitededitiondolls, and disneydollscollectiblesandmore on Tumblr. Also StitchKingdom on Tumblr and they have their own website with lots of disney-related information. There's also Disney Dolls on Facebook and Disney Limited Edition Dolls on facebook.

Most of what I follow is about Disney dolls, clearly. Stitch Kingdom is probably the blog that covers the most Disney-related stuff. They have covered Inside Out Merchandise, new Disney Store arrivals, NY Toy Fair, new trailers, dvd releases.

I hope this helps! A few months ago I was super desperate to follow Disney blogs and these are what I found and check regularly along with the pin forum.

Can't wait to see the review of 2015 Rapunzel Classic Doll!

These three are blogs I love and read and they do post disney related reviews but lots of outher fun stuff, too!
The Toybox Philosopher is a blog about dolls but disney dolls are reviewed, too.
Here is her review of the Frozen Fever dolls:
http://www.toyboxphilosopher.com/2015/05/frozen-fever-anna-and-elsa-dolls.html

Beastsbelles blog is about all kinds of toys from dolls to ponies and Zelfs. And lots of Disney stuff, her Tangled and Beuty and the Beast collections are amazing.
She does a review every year of the new Rapunzel and Belle dolls, it's not yet up, but here is a sneak peak:
http://nevergrowupdollguide.blogspot.hu/2015/07/it-finally-came.html

MyLittleMegaras blog is not only about dolls, she is a great seamstress and made herself a Frozen Fever Anna costume and shared with us the steps. She also posts lots of Disney related updates.
http://adventuresindollwonderland.blogspot.hu/2015/05/frozen-fever-anna-cosplay-tutorial-part.html

Thanks everyone! I follow a couple of these already but not all of them so I'll definitely check out the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back