• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Sephora Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Sephora Collection

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So I've seen it mentioned once or twice in the forums, but does anyone else here collect pieces the Disney Sephora makeup collections? I made sure to get all 3 compacts and have nearly all of the Cinderella collection, and frankly would love if they did more. But since Disney has come out with their own makeup line I don't think the chances are very good. ;-; However, if Sephora does come out with a new line, what would you guys like it to be? Any ideas?

Edit: Here is a photo of all the products Sephora has come out with its three lines (Cinerella, Ariel, and Jasmine)

original

Via here

EDIT 2/8/16: See page two for info about the new Minnie Mouse collection debuting April 2016!

Last edited:
I have the mermaid d23 compact, regular mermaid compact, and jasmine compact ( several unopened ones actually of jasmine) . WISH i had Cindy. They were gorgeous! My mom has all the nail polishes. Wish they would come out with more ( especially mirror compacts again )

I have the Ariel compact. I would love for them to continue the line so that the rest of the princesses can have their own collections. Personally I like the Sephora line much better than Disney's own line. I would most like to see an Elsa collection.

I have the Ariel compact, eyeshadow pallet, nail polish, roller ball perfume, and lip gloss. I also have the roller ball perfume and bottle perfume of Jasmine. I am in love with the Jasmine perfume. I'm almost willing to spend ebay prices to get another bottle. it's my favorite perfume. I really like the Ariel perfume as well, nearly got that on ebay since I missed it online. I really want Sephora to come out with a Sleeping Beauty collection.

I really like the Beautifully Disney make-up, so I wont be crushed if Sephora doesn't do anymore princess lines.

I love the Disney Sephora line! I got the Storylook palettes from all three princesses, the Ariel compact and the Ariel perfume rollerball. I really wanted the Cinderella compact mirror, but the last one in the store was broken and I didn't think they would be so expensive on the secondary market. I didn't care for the Jasmine compact that much but Ariel's was pretty. Still wish I had Cindy's though, she's one of my favourites.

I hoped they'd do all the princesses. I really wanted to see Belle, Rapunzel, and now Elsa! The eyeshadows are so nicely pigmented, I don't think Disney can replicate the quality with their Beautifully Disney, as much as they'd like to. Maybe they'll renew the collaboration in the future (I really hope they do) but I'm not counting on it.

I have the mermaid d23 compact, regular mermaid compact, and jasmine compact ( several unopened ones actually of jasmine) . WISH i had Cindy. They were gorgeous! My mom has all the nail polishes. Wish they would come out with more ( especially mirror compacts again )

I made sure to get the compacts for all of them. They are my absolute favorite things. (I'm not a big makeup person, so they were the things I really gravitated to.) I cherish my Cindy one like it's my child. :')

I was hoping for and waiting for Rapunzel, but doesn't look like that will happen now. It's all good though. The Little Mermaid compact was gorgeous.

I think they could do so much with a Tangled theme. I mean, for pete's sake, one of the things Rapunzel is known for is her love of art and painting and colors. That is one of the pallets I would love to see the most.

I have the Ariel compact. I would love for them to continue the line so that the rest of the princesses can have their own collections. Personally I like the Sephora line much better than Disney's own line. I would most like to see an Elsa collection.

^ I will second your comment immensely. Although the beautifully disney collection is nice, to me it doesn't even come close to the quality of Sephora's lines.

I have the Ariel compact, eyeshadow pallet, nail polish, roller ball perfume, and lip gloss. I also have the roller ball perfume and bottle perfume of Jasmine. I am in love with the Jasmine perfume. I'm almost willing to spend ebay prices to get another bottle. it's my favorite perfume. I really like the Ariel perfume as well, nearly got that on ebay since I missed it online. I really want Sephora to come out with a Sleeping Beauty collection.

I really like the Beautifully Disney make-up, so I wont be crushed if Sephora doesn't do anymore princess lines.

I heard that the Jasmine perfume was lovely! Sadly I don't think I ever tried it on in store. And I was crossing my fingers for them to come out with a Sleeping Beauty line before the new Malificent movie came out. I thought they would have done very well in sales at that time.

I love the Disney Sephora line! I got the Storylook palettes from all three princesses, the Ariel compact and the Ariel perfume rollerball. I really wanted the Cinderella compact mirror, but the last one in the store was broken and I didn't think they would be so expensive on the secondary market. I didn't care for the Jasmine compact that much but Ariel's was pretty. Still wish I had Cindy's though, she's one of my favourites.

I hoped they'd do all the princesses. I really wanted to see Belle, Rapunzel, and now Elsa! The eyeshadows are so nicely pigmented, I don't think Disney can replicate the quality with their Beautifully Disney, as much as they'd like to. Maybe they'll renew the collaboration in the future (I really hope they do) but I'm not counting on it.

Sadly I'm in agreement with you. I don't think that the collaboration will continue, however much I love it and however much I think they would do a profit on it. Something may have just gone wrong in the partnership after 3 princesses that hasn't been revealed to the public (legally or otherwise,) but I'm crossing my fingers nonetheless. Are the storylook pallets the large pallets? That is the only thing of my Cinderella collection I haven't opened. I use my small little compact which has a basic eyeshadow pallet and a little mirror in it all the time though, and LOVE the colors. They're absolutely perfect.

Yes the storylooks are the large ones. The Cinderella one has lots of gorgeous colours and it is by far my favourite packaging (and it has the nicest grey eyeshadows- they are perfect) but I like the Jasmine eyeshadows the best, sultana is probably the one I use most.

I was told that they originally only planned to do 3 princesses for the reigning beauties line as the contract only covered 3, and when they were done the contract just never got renewed for another 3. A Sephora rep said to go through the Sephora facebook page because they might be able to do a new contract if there's enough demand. They should continue on since the lines did fairly well, just stick with the eyeshadows, nailpolishes, mirrors, and perfumes. I don't think the lip products or eyeliners or anything really did well.

I actually use my Cinderella lipsticks quite often, but I agree with possibly sticking with the basics. (*heads off to petition*)

Oh I'm not suggesting that they were bad products (although I think the Ariel lip glosses were a miss because of the smell/quality of them) but rather that they're less sought after than the other items. For sure the storylook volumes and compact mirrors are the most popular items in the lines, those always seem to sell out the fastest

Well, who knows what will happen in the future! And jennisney, me too. ;-; Belle is my favorite Disney princess. BugcatcherJenna, I have soooooo many ideas for what they could do with a tangled collection. I think their color scheme would be the most beautiful of all. And JerseyPrincess1017, Thanks for the info! I have a couple friends who are Ariel fans. I may seek those out for their birthdays.

I held off on buying the Ariel compact for too long and it's long gone.

I refuse to buy it for the secondary market prices :(

still kicking myself

still kicking myself

;-; I'm terribly sorry. If I find one from a friend who is willing to part with it I'll try and let you know? (I know I gave one out as a present. Idk if she even took it out of the box to be honest.)

still kicking myself

I'm the same way with the Cinderella compact mirror. My sister picked up the storylook palette for me while she was on vacation in the States (since we didn't have a local Sephora at the time) and she said there was one mirror left but the glass was broken. I went to buy one online after and by then they were all sold out. The Cinderella one seems to sell at crazy prices too. I refuse to pay over $100 for something that originally cost $20, I know I love it, but at the end of the day it's still just a compact mirror. Maybe someday they'll come down in price. I should have just bought the items I wanted online in the first place :/

;-; I'm terribly sorry. If I find one from a friend who is willing to part with it I'll try and let you know? (I know I gave one out as a present. Idk if she even took it out of the box to be honest.)

I would REALLY appreciate that.

I'm looking at AT LEAST 50$ for this compact shipped to Canada if I tried ebay :(

I'm the same way with the Cinderella compact mirror. My sister picked up the storylook palette for me while she was on vacation in the States (since we didn't have a local Sephora at the time) and she said there was one mirror left but the glass was broken. I went to buy one online after and by then they were all sold out. The Cinderella one seems to sell at crazy prices too. I refuse to pay over $100 for something that originally cost $20, I know I love it, but at the end of the day it's still just a compact mirror. Maybe someday they'll come down in price. I should have just bought the items I wanted online in the first place :/

Right? It's just a mirror, I don't want to pay THAT MUCH for a mirror. I'm so annoyed.

my friend even told me, "MEL! THEY HAVE THESE GORGEOUS ARIEL COMPACTS AT SEPHORA!" but I thought that 25$ was too much for a mirror and that I'd wait till I sold something to buy it.. and now I'm kicking myself uuuurgh

Last edited:
D: That's terrible! And yeah, $25 was fairly expensive for a compact. But I will say it is reaaalllllllllllllly nice quality. I'll PM you when I hear back from her.

They're not really nice quality.

I bought the Ariel one from sephora.com and the silver was peeling off the bottom, my local sephora had one and the silver is peeling off the push button. I exchanged mine for the one with the peeling push button. The employees were horrified and gave me half my money back.

It's pretty and it's ok to sit on my vanity but I'd be afraid to use it regularly or carry it in my purse.

Honestly I like the ELF stuff better, the quality, art, and especially the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back