• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Singing Dolls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Singing Dolls!
For the song to play once you have the tab removed you will have to have the lantern sit on her hand. Other wise the song won't play. Also just found out that Elsa comes with her Ice heels like the LE Doll.
12112277_10100532644598105_1983081994923112732_n.jpg
Yeah, I can't get the Rapunzel audio to work on my end either. Elsa's listing works. Thanks DarthHans for the song info :)

For the song to play once you have the tab removed you will have to have the lantern sit on her hand. Other wise the song won't play. Also just found out that Elsa comes with her Ice heels like the LE Doll.
Oh man! I was actually thinking on skipping Elsa since I have the original but now I have to get her. Love her shoes lol Thanks

AHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'RE CLEAAAAAR!!!! *flails* I've been trying to figure out how to re-make Snow Queen Elsa's shoes in a clear material for ages (to be more ice accurate). This is the absolute best news! Disney hurry up and put her in stores so I can give you my money!

Does anyone know what Ariel's fin is made out of? It doesn't look like it comes off, also what is with all the glitter? Sheesh...lol I have the Rapunzel singing doll she is beautiful, as close as you can get to the LE purple Rapunzel. I feel like they didn't put as much effort into the Ariel and Elsa ones as they did with Rapunzel.

Anyone have pics of Ariel or Elsa that they bought? There's one of the new singing Elsa on eBay with a buy it now for $142. =|

I haven't seen any of them in stores yet, then again I didn't actually look at anything in the store Tuesday morning lol. Filed in, got my FF Elsa and left to go get some sleep. XD

I saw these at the store today and they are really nice. Of all three I think Rapunzel looks the best. The pictures on the web site don't do them justice. I just looked at the pictures on DS.com and I would not consider buying them from the way they look. Once you see them in person it's a totally different look.

A pretty good deal at $37 with the Friends and Family discount.

Last edited:
I saw these at the store today and they are really nice. Of all three I think Rapunzel looks the best. The pictures on the web site don't do them justice. I just looked at the pictures on DS.com and I would not consider buying them from the way they look. Once you see them in person it's a totally different look. A pretty good deal at $37 with the Friends and Family discount.
Agree! I just ordered Elsa :D

Btw I ordered Elsa on 11/3 and can post some pics if I can figure out how if anyone wantsme too when she arrives... I was trying to see if anyone had any pics they wanted to share. Rapunzel is beautiful and i loved the pics of the customized one Darthhans did. I wanna see Ariel!

8bf69336d9f08b4f0ad8460fbfc1bedd.jpg
19c783d404815097a673da1b9883d848.jpg
4308d2d8636169b09b071d7d25b03766.jpg
6b56a2c1c2b14f7b181090f94b4a1965.jpg

I haven't deboxed Ariel yet but here are some pictures in the box, she is beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend is going to WDW next week. Does anyone know if these dolls are sold there?

They will likely be at Downtown Disney (Disney Springs) at the Disney Store there, or Once Upon a Toy. Once Upon a Toy gets Tsum Tsums about three weeks after the stores and they are usually highly stocked on recently sold out Tsum Tsums. I only live about 2 hours away, but just went there for the first time over summer with my nieces and nephew. The only thing they asked was for me to take them to a Disney store, so I took them to the "biggest one in the world." It was only about an extra hour from the closest Disney Store. I was really blown away by the merchandise. Sadly, I spent all my money on the kids. lol Anyway, I'd check there if they aren't found in the actual park. I'm betting one of those stores will be well stocked with them.

I love Ariel, but I'll pass on this one, I'm not sure I like her. I have the 16" singing Ariel from a few years ago and I like her a lot. There just isn't enough new with this Ariel to make me want to by her. Maybe if I saw her in store I would feel different. Rapunzel I own and she is really beautiful. I hope they make a Bell and a Cindi with as much detail.

thank you for the pics!!! Ariel is so pretty! Rapunzel too!!!

You're welcome, they really are lovely, I passed on Elsa as I have the first version but maybe I should have gotten her too. I hope they make more, I would love all of the princesses.

Thanks Tinktig, I don't have any Rapunzel except the classic doll but she has loose hair so I really like this one with the braid and all.I'll probably keep her in the box but if it's possible to open it without damaging it to see her hair light up then I'll do that :D

13afa1e2e1a0de2411c3649b56a78b27.jpg

728d5872ec5f83e14b24c2043ecd42d6.jpg

Sorry about the glare, I have this older Ariel singing doll for comparison, I love the newer one much more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back