• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

disney snow globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
disney snow globe
I have approximately 10 of these snowglobes in my parent's basement.
They dont have boxes but you are welcome to them if you want. I dont know if any of them would be rare or not and i cant remember which ones are there. I'll take pictures of them if anyone is interested. Just pay the shipping costs. We want them out of the house; we're not looking to make money off them. Hopefully we find someone who wants them.

We finally moved into our new house so I can display my snowglobes/disney collection properly... just wanted to share my snow globes :)

181.JPG
196.JPG

hHvtBQGly6IkeTYZIluFD89iYZ5l3TnWWwWO_TM4Rm0=w352-h263-p-no

qsYTZ2mZJ3h3iLsG63BVEbBqa0fgyWgibgBcJfIm_s4=w352-h263-p-no
Jd-FIhqZxnBE62zrBexDtIYzN09TjKQumFr8xEw3Fu0=w352-h263-p-no
bur-9gDzUBjSxvv2M9moPApYz3pRcALmc6lfexdrNA8=w199-h263-p-no
MyXZ1SbC8UICN0FfjW6SQ2Uqaul6mRp5knlm_ZAktys=w190-h254-p-no
kaFr7JpG80fRjA6Ew_I84AXqrpk4OEdj0Do3Mp6H71k=w190-h254-p-no
XF_pf6DQeK5_N8f75JEUbtEhX2HwPc2zc6wFbYhXeX4=w190-h254-p-no
3kHcTdDyVPLKXANbfwukQlcys7bE7PsA3p1G_wnyoNM=w340-h254-p-no
IrWMzCfRkyrrfnAQ6sb_wfJ30m2NDwYJAvIL0Rh6akM=w340-h254-p-no
iFhHHzj4mHSa8Hw-6kRIHq_uNlN_KAkhDg9PBvgF7jk=w165-h219-p-no
kOjCh55NhyhjcepBO0HHIfqcPnh3ZfjmTO-VYr_DFCc=w165-h219-p-no
5e72jto0GHRqhiDzA2rUKkrIow7WLobWwmI6xV5opcs=w165-h219-p-no
Z1AFJigN2bsa3uyeHRbMf42_BKZvoKRlRe20Y4o_l50=w293-h219-p-no
vSj2FGbQCHmWdDslaoWADm_-IrT0-cAmlJMa6UKIwt4=w167-h219-p-no
R1hKsy579Po6-dW65H2BwX1PJ-6FSGF6kLZAJOeHN4s=w294-h219-p-no
mYJyd_jSM7ivNz9XVzNgYbreXesUw0tk8jRD9z0rMWY=w190-h254-p-no
zDzCTCgVHwl0Pbq4CIK7bDe0JF6EO50R4HYbF5Q6a6E=w340-h254-p-no
AiEGEq0-gidg8K9DIVbXwVgNPeb-V2TWOJVv8EZMiSI=w340-h254-p-no
sYunCRsHbS0g77EpcG6a5-JCt2H56UFEmmvqkdRGWoA=w313-h234-p-no
yevgevLoTxyaRn2ejiBErNaRMlmMDkme9GDHZLKkOJs=w313-h234-p-no
Z7opVc7Cs_milckoZFbDOCoh4FB63X2Smqju92lxNjU=w313-h234-p-no
af6qBnqYH2pwbqJ1S9v_aka21SIwl8dnMc9mmQgz0_c=w314-h234-p-no
wJ9S66HpvSQVxW7XPs6tqHZOoSf2B2aoB-6Vr41g_vk=w314-h234-p-no
MvOWyj9n4zuhuVY4nZUNq5RaEfLFBQ0KrUCcPj1VJBA=w345-h259-p-no
7JKLC-1syXXufQ3ZB69nlJRcW_gT4PiOIjAD-ut29iE=w345-h259-p-no

I would love to start collecting them.

Ive always wondered why you dont see them in the stores anymore? You used to see them all them for sale. I did read somewhere not to recently that they stopped making and selling them so much because of the flight restrictions with liquids. People were buying them at the parks and then trying to carry them on board because they didnt want to ship or pack them, and then they were having to throw them away at security beacause of the liquid inside.

Apparently Disney is going to start making smaller ones that can be brought on planes now. I would love to get all of the LM and BatB ones.

I would love to start collecting them.

Ive always wondered why you dont see them in the stores anymore? You used to see them all them for sale. I did read somewhere not to recently that they stopped making and selling them so much because of the flight restrictions with liquids. People were buying them at the parks and then trying to carry them on board because they didnt want to ship or pack them, and then they were having to throw them away at security beacause of the liquid inside.

Apparently Disney is going to start making smaller ones that can be brought on planes now. I would love to get all of the LM and BatB ones.

I actually see them alot around Christmas time online at Disneystore.com, I use to see them in the stores too but that was when the disney stores were own by a different company and they all went out of business and then Disney reopen some of the stores on it's own and not through a third party.

I see some here and there but not as much as it use to. I collect most of mine from ebay now trying to get the older ones... I got almost all the TLM ones since she's my favorite... I need the other old one of her and her sisters... I saw it on ebay 2 weeks ago but lost the auction by like a buck! But that's the first time I've seen that snow globe on there ever.

You should also check craigslist, i've gotten a good handful for a better price than ebay on there.

I love snow globes, have since I was young!!! Those are some beautiful snow globes...the Disney ones always look the best! :D I am loving I have a Jessica one; there are quite a few out there for Jessica and WFRR? for me to collect! :lol:

I love snow globes too! Always have! I have one that is a Jessica Rabbit one my bf bought for me! :D I have pictures of it in one of my threads.

My wife collects them also, she over 20 of them right now and they seem to be growing. Lol

my snowglobes are packed away right now, but I have a BaTB (where only the rose is a snowglobe and Belle & Beast are figures), Cinderella (with the Fairy Godmother changing her dress, also an elaborate one, with the mice all around the base), a simple Aladdin (Whole New World scene), Enchanted (wedding dress), Sleeping Beauty (pink dress, dancing with Philip at the end), Dumbo (bathtub with bubbles)... and a few more, but I cant think of them right now.

I would love to see pictures of everybody's collection. They are so intricate though so pictures really don't do them justice at all. Disney sure is lacking on snowglobes this year. No really good ones yet.

If anyone is looking to downsize the snowglobe collection and happens to have the Brave snowglobe send me a PM! I am looking for that one to add to my Brave themed office!

I would love to see pictures of everybody's collection. They are so intricate though so pictures really don't do them justice at all. Disney sure is lacking on snowglobes this year. No really good ones yet.

I am really excited that there is a chance for a Frozen snowglobe, I am hoping it's musical!! Still bummed there was never a Wreck It Ralph snowglobe or even X-mas ornament, so weird!

Thought they would do something for Little Mermaid this year, but they only added the Broadway Musical snowglobe and I don't like it enough to buy it.

I am really excited that there is a chance for a Frozen snowglobe, I am hoping it's musical!! Still bummed there was never a Wreck It Ralph snowglobe or even X-mas ornament, so weird!

Thought they would do something for Little Mermaid this year, but they only added the Broadway Musical snowglobe and I don't like it enough to buy it.

They have a picture of the frozen snow globe in the frozen thread. Kinda disappointed it wasn't more detailed though... They could have made it so unique/detailed/beautiful since it's winter theme.

http://www.disneystore.com/frozen-snowglobe/mp/1343941/1000345/ <-- Up now

Agreed that they could have done a much more detailed snowglobe then this one, ugh! It reminds me of the the Tangled snowglobe, with Flynn and Rapunzel just stuck in the middle of nothing and then the nameplate of the movie in front. At least Brave had the bear standing behind her and lit-up, but it still had the movie nameplate. If I own the snowglobe Disney, I think I know what movie it's from!

They recently released some really detailed snowglobes, not sure why they made Tangled and Frozen ones so simple and at a slightly lower price. I would rather pay a little more for something that looks really nice. The Princess and the Frog snowglobe before Tangled was SO detailed! And came with a mini-snowglobe!!

I will probably end up getting this one though because it does at least play music and I feel that I will like the movie from the reviews I have heard. Gonna keep bugging Disney for a Wreck It Ralph snowglobe!

Yeah, I'm going to use my coupon from Monster University to buy this snow globe since it does have the music I like from Idina. I did missed out on the Princess and the frog snow globe and it pops up on ebay from time to time.

Right now I'm hunting for this snow globe since TLM is my all time favorite!

$%28KGrHqN,%21p8FIM6+Fs-3BSF%288-Jo%28%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Love your collection--I know this is a bit late, seeing as it is November and you posted in early October. I so want the Brave snow globe. The prices on eBay have gone up since we are near Christmas shopping time. Guess I will wait until after Christmas.

That's crazy. I just looked the other day and they were all in the $50-$60 range. Suddenly $100?

Love your collection--I know this is a bit late, seeing as it is November and you posted in early October. I so want the Brave snow globe. The prices on eBay have gone up since we are near Christmas shopping time. Guess I will wait until after Christmas.

Thank you! My snow globes are my pride and joy. That's a shame because I think the Brave snow globe when it was on clearance it went as low as $30 bucks. I think Christmas time is the best time for snow globe sellers on ebay so the prices gets hiked up... After Christmas it will go back to normal. Good luck finding it, it is a lovely snow globe.

Some amazing pieces you guys have, I love how much detail these globes have.

Just out of curiosity if you buy online how are they shipped? I'd be sooooo worried about them breaking :(

Oh and I LOVE the Fox & The Hound one as you don't see much merchandise for that film but it's one of my favourites.

I haven't had any bad experiences when buying directly from Disney, snowglobes are secure in their boxes and everything is fine.

On eBay, I recommend looking for sellers with good feedback AND previous snowglobe sales. I bought one from a seller with great feedback, but never sold/shipped a snowglobe before and when I got it, it was SMASHED. Awful that I cut myself on the glass, but that seller did do a refund. I am wary of new sellers or those who haven't sold a snowglobe before, but if it's something I really really want, I'd be willing to buy at a much lower price point and half expect it to be broken or needing a repair. Super glue is a snowglobe collector's best friend!

I wish disney would make more snowglobes :/! The older snowglobes are so cool and interesting but now they're kinda generic! I'm going to get the froZen snowglobe because it's cute! But I feel like they've missed a huge opportunity with it... The movie is FULL OF SNOW!!! and the snowglobe for a movie full of snow is pretty boring... I hope they make more frozen snow globes :/! I'd like to see more snowglobes in general though and interesting ones! I only have 5 snowglobes as I havent really been able to afford them in the past! I have a batb one of them holding the rose, which they currently sell at WDW, I luckily got it in the cast connections shop being a cast member, the rose jar had broken off but I glued it back together and it's good as new haha but then part of his horn broke off on the flight home sadly :(. I have a smaller one of belle and beast looking at the rose jar, one which is just the princesses in a globe on a pink like tower, a 2014 wdw one and a little mermaid one I got from disneyland Paris of her looking at Sebastian in a globe! :)

I havn't had any problems with Disney shipping the snow globes either... The snow globe is protected by a styrofoam custom fit to the snow globe and then put in a white box, and then shipped out in one of their shipping boxes...

On ebay however I have had a few damaged snow globes from sellers who used minimal packing, but then I also had some really good ones... The damaged ones are always a bummer because it's so rare that it's just a shame... I had always gotten a refund or discount from a seller when that happens. I like to buy snow globes on ebay that still has the box but with the really old and rare ones that's kinda hard....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back