• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

disney snow globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
disney snow globe
I have actually justnoticed that on the British, German and French sites, various snowglbes are still available, although nothing villain themed for me :) Maleficent seems to be gone.

I noticed this as well. It looks like they also get different types of snowglobes, although sometimes they're shared. US Disney Store didn't have a very nice variety of snowglobes this year, although there were a few that were nice!

Wow! Your guys snowglobe collections are amazing! I feel like I can't start buying snowglobes, as I already have shelves full of dolls....

I was traveling during the holidays and I noticed a sign by TSA, that snow globes aren't allowed on the plane!!!! How ridiculous!!! It's a shame how things have changed since all the idiots have ruined it for the rest of us. I had to leave my Finding Nemo globe that my mom got me a while ago, packed up at her house:( I'll get it once I move back home

Yes because it has water in it..but you can always check your suit case and bring it home that way. I'm going to Disney Land next week and hoping to get some snow globes.... but I just gotta make sure they all fit inside my suit case that i'm checking and not carrying on. I've done it a couple times and the snow globes are packed well enough with styrofoam disney boxes that nothing breaks.

I love Disney snowglobes... although due to lack of space, I cannot buy too many things. Hard to resist them when you see a bargain, found some really excellent bargains recently but trying to stick to the ones I love most, otherwise in my small room it will just look clutter-like. I also have a few designer villains dolls, as I love the designer collections.

I made the decision to stick to finding a few snowglobes that are my absolute faves and that I am keeping my eyes out for! ;-)
I found one of them a few days ago- the limited edition Dragon one with the 4 villains globes around it. I got it for a bargain 150euros. The certificate was not with it, as seller no longer had it, but since I was buying out of personal interest only, and the globe usually sells for a lot more money, I didnt mind too much. I am just so happy to have found it for that price! I am waiting for it to arrive with the post now :)

IF ANYONE SEES THE FOLLOWING GLOBES, I AM LOOKING TO BUY THEM:
-Maleficent as the dragon, breathing fire over Prince Phillip (who is inside the globe on his horse)
-Jungle Book one with Kaa the snake and Mowgli stuck inside the snakes coils (there are 2 very similar ones, either will do!)

Possibly also - mary poppins one with the Big Ben London clock and her flying above it in the globe. Cheshire cat one with the cat as the main part of it and a few small globes.

:D

:)

Yeah, I was really pleased to find it!
I have seen others on ebay for 200 pounds, or 500 dollars or whatever.

There is currently one the same with certificate on UK ebay for 150 pounds which is also good, I was actually considering that one before I saw the other one listed (but since i am in Germany, postage made it a much better deal to get te one from Germany). But I got a very good deal. If it arrives in one piece! ;-) Fingers crossed...

Hope I can find the other ones I want soon too. I was gutted to look at completed auctions and see I had missed 3 of the jungle book one in the months before xmas....all gone for good prices too. Probably wont be any for ages now!

Hoping the Maleficent dragon one may appear again on ebay at some point, but that hasnt been listed since before Xmas either...

Disney Parks Princess Snowglobe

Just thought I would share pictures of a Disney Parks Princess snowglobe I bought this past weekend.

In Disneyland Park (Anaheim), I went to the China Closet and decided to get a lovely musical snowglobe of Sleeping Beauty Castle and Disney Princesses. It plays ''Once Upon a Dream'' when wound up, and has a multi-color LED that shines alternating red and blue lights on the castle (batteries included). There are figures of the first six Disney Princesses: Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle and Jasmine surrounding the globe. The scene depicts the Castle and the Princesses on a cloud. The figures are painted very nicely, and faces of the Princesses are very good representations of the movie characters. The outfits of the Princesses are made sparkly with glitter, which does shed a bit. The cost was $52.95.

Disney Princess Snowglobe - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Disneyland Purchase - First Look - Full Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Princess Snowglobe - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Disneyland Purchase - First Look - Blue LED Light - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Princess Snowglobe - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Disneyland Purchase - First Look - Pink LED Light - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

I am very happy as I have finally ordered the Maleficent snowglobe that I have wanted for ages!
The one with her as the dragon breathing fire over prince Phillip...

Not cheap, and I am sure if I had waited and waited I would eventually have found one cheaper...BUT I love it so much, I don't care! I cannot wait for it to arrive :-D

I am just praying it reaches me safely (has original box, so it should do eeeek fingers crossed) and that I dont end up paying the custom charges twice, as seller only offered that global shipping thing.

I am very happy as I have finally ordered the Maleficent snowglobe that I have wanted for ages!
The one with her as the dragon breathing fire over prince Phillip...

Not cheap, and I am sure if I had waited and waited I would eventually have found one cheaper...BUT I love it so much, I don't care! I cannot wait for it to arrive :-D

I am just praying it reaches me safely (has original box, so it should do eeeek fingers crossed) and that I dont end up paying the custom charges twice, as seller only offered that global shipping thing.
I actually tried to look on Japanese auctions for that one and the Jungle Book one you sought earlier, since they do have some snow globes (and I did see the Maleficent at one time there recently. My husband brings me stuff from Japan and I could have shipped it to you from Denmark - a lot cheaper and no custom worries), but no luck this time - so good you got the Maleficent one.

Well, you can always let me know if there's other snow globes you're looking for. There might be a small chance :)

I actually tried to look on Japanese auctions for that one and the Jungle Book one you sought earlier, since they do have some snow globes (and I did see the Maleficent at one time there recently. My husband brings me stuff from Japan and I could have shipped it to you from Denmark - a lot cheaper and no custom worries), but no luck this time - so good you got the Maleficent one.

Well, you can always let me know if there's other snow globes you're looking for. There might be a small chance :)

Aww thanks :)
I am generally interested in villains. But also looking for a jungle book one with just kaa and mowgli on it and also a mary poppins one with big ben clock as the base (with carousel horses and penguins on), then mary with her flying umbrella in the globe dome at the top!

Yeah I am happy to have got the Maleficent one even if it was expensive. I saw two listed before Xmas (In the completed auctions section... I had given up and left ebay for a month and a half...and missed the only ones in foreeever. Typical!) which sold for 100 less than I paid (I think mine may actually beone of those two, resold by someone for more haha so pretty rare), BUT it does seem pretty rare and no others came up in my search further back. So I am just happy to have got one! :-D Hope it comes safely. Another one I want has just been listed on US ebay too...ALWAYS when I dont have any money! Typical. Might buy it anyway.... eek!

Last edited:
Aww thanks :)
I am generally interested in villains. But also looking for a jungle book one with just kaa and mowgli on it and also a mary poppins one with big ben clock as the base (with carousel horses and penguins on), then mary with her flying umbrella in the globe dome at the top!

Yeah I am happy to have got the Maleficent one even if it was expensive. I saw two listed before Xmas (In the completed auctions section... I had given up and left ebay for a month and a half...and missed the only ones in foreeever. Typical!) which sold for 100 less than I paid (I think mine may actually beone of those two, resold by someone for more haha so pretty rare), BUT it does seem pretty rare and no others came up in my search further back. So I am just happy to have got one! :-D Hope it comes safely. Another one I want has just been listed on US ebay too...ALWAYS when I dont have any money! Typical. Might buy it anyway.... eek!
No problem.
Did a new search on various Japanese sites, but currently they only have the Jungle Book snow globes, which are on ebay. The Mary Poppins snow globe is also more expensive in Japan than ebay ...
But, I'll keep a look out on the auctions - sometimes a good price shows up.
My friend loves the villains as well - the thing she want the most is the snow globe with all the villains on it, but since she's not a collector, she can't afford the big price tag XD

Yeah I want that one too... around the cauldron. It is the one I am considering buying now but I really shouldnt order anything else until I find a new job :/ Lost mine recently, very unfairly. Bah! Not good at putting my disney collecting on hold ;)

I have about 75+ Snow Globes, most of which are all boxed away... :( With in the next couple of days I will probably post my entire collection for sale.... Maybe I'll sell them one by one or maybe I'll look for someone to take it all. :(

Nice collection(s) of Snow Globes.

I have about 75+ Snow Globes, most of which are all boxed away... :( With in the next couple of days I will probably post my entire collection for sale.... Maybe I'll sell them one by one or maybe I'll look for someone to take it all. :(

Nice collection(s) of Snow Globes.

Wow Mike, I would hate to sell off my collection. Please share pics with us when you get the chance.

Wow that is a lot of snowglobes!!!

I am looking for the following still, if anyone here happens to be selling:
Mary Poppins feed the birds st pauls cathedral
Mary Poppins big ben as base with her and umbrella in globe, also has horses and penguins on
Cheshire cat limited edition with 3 smaller globes on

and possibly:
Hook with tinkerbell
Kaa jungle book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back