• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Soda Fountain DSF Cinderella August 15th Release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Soda Fountain DSF Cinderella August 15th Release.
I seriously need to invest into a sleeping bag. :) Maybe DSF will make those for us. Oh snap! :)

I would love to get these pins. I love Cinderella. If anyone is going there that are able to pick me up the Cinderella pins, I will pay for them and your time. Thanks.

Missed out a pre-sale on the bay for a marquee. Seller had 5 marquees up for $25 each. That's not too bad but was too slow to get to a computer at the right time.

Missed out a pre-sale on the bay for a marquee. Seller had 5 marquees up for $25 each. That's not too bad but was too slow to get to a computer at the right time.

That's assuming the seller is able to get them. I bought a few pre-sales that ended up being cancelled b/c seller was unable to get the items.

If you guys keep hyping the sleeping over, then it's just going to continue. If everyone will just stop posting about it, then the sharks will not know what the collectors are planning and maybe the madness will slow down a bit. Let's all take a deep breath and slow down.

Oh my!! I love the DSF pins. I have a couple from the brave movie and I had to pay dearly for them. I live in SC far away. A 9 hour drive. I wish so badly that i could just hop in the car and run over to disney whenever I chose. I wished I could get in on the new pins coming out there this month. It would be nice to pay face value instead 75.00 or more. Have fun to all disney locals.

I was just down near the soda fountain the other day, and there were Hundreds and I mean HUNDREDS of people already milling all around the area. Some looked like they had been there for some time! and others looked like they heard that more Marvel pins were coming out, as they were already in costume.:p

Wish you could be there too Vixy! I'd like to meet you:)

Hee, I'd love to meet you all!

It looks like I *might* be playing a show in LA somewhere in December; it'd be so cool if it could coincide with a release! :D :x:

(...for some reason the fingers-crossed smiley always looks a little like a rude gesture at first glance.)

Hee, I'd love to meet you all!

It looks like I *might* be playing a show in LA somewhere in December; it'd be so cool if it could coincide with a release! :D :x:

(...for some reason the fingers-crossed smiley always looks a little like a rude gesture at first glance.)

hopefully there will be a release that you can attend so I can meet you:)

QUOTE(...for some reason the fingers-crossed smiley always looks a little like a rude gesture at first glance.)QUOTE

LOL :lol:

No shame no shame
and did you see Joy is bringing Filipino food and cake. I don't even care about the pins anymore. I am camping out starting Monday just to make sure I get some of that delicious food.

Oh man... I am half Korean and never had Fili food really that I know of... but I love cake. Let me guess. It will be a rapunzel cake lol. haha way excited for a nice night out with my friends in LA. :) xoxo.

No shame no shame
and did you see Joy is bringing Filipino food and cake. I don't even care about the pins anymore. I am camping out starting Monday just to make sure I get some of that delicious food. See you there !!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
:lol: I promise as long as everyone lets me know if they're going, everyone will get to have some spaghetti and cake:)

Oh man... I am half Korean and never had Fili food really that I know of... but I love cake. Let me guess. It will be a rapunzel cake lol. haha way excited for a nice night out with my friends in LA. :) xoxo.
:rofl: most likely it will be rapunzel:) and we're excited to see you there to Amy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back