• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Soda Fountain DSF Cinderella August 15th Release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Soda Fountain DSF Cinderella August 15th Release.
My wife, in the field, has confirmed that the Facebook information is correct and current.

To summarize: No line ups until after 6:00pm and wristbands will be distributed on a manager's decision.

Nevermind, I think I might still be going(checked Paypal, still have a little money there from a sale I made!). I'll just be getting the 2 marquees, if anyone wants to paypal me money for any of the other pins, including new PTD, please PM me. I can answer on my phone :)

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with Teresa and she said depending on how many show up they might be doing the wristbands. But no over night camping out, as the contruction has gotten really heavy and the alley has been closed off. Also keep an eye on Facebook as all the details will be posted there on how they will be doing this release, she said in about an hour to check it.

Sorry birthday party people.

i called about 10 minutes ago and was told the construction would end by 6PM. So Birthday celebrants and celebrators rejoice! hahaha. I'll probably call again later and double check to make sure i get the same info.

Bob & Cat

Just a question. Is there going to be a camp out for this release because the pins are actually going to be good? In my opinion I don't think they're anything special But that's just me. Or is it because of the Birthday celebration? Just curious!!

Last edited:
Just a question. Is there going to be a camp out for this release because the pins are actually going to be good? In my opinion I don't think they're anything special But that's just me. Or is it becaues of the Birthday celebration? Just curious!!

I think its 75% birthday celebration and food...and maybe 25% pins? hahaha. just kidding. I guess the best answer is to each his own. Maybe these pins to some people are freakin nice and to others not so much.

I think its 75% birthday celebration and food...and maybe 25% pins? hahaha. just kidding. I guess the best answer is to each his own. Maybe these pins to some people are freakin nice and to others not so much.

I am going to party!! If there wasn't a party, I wouldn't be sleeping out for Cinderella pins! lol.

I am hearing a lot of there is wristbands and there are not. I really think DSF has no clue what they want to do. I think they are waiting to see how many people show up to make that decision. I am planning for a camp out. If there is no camp out fine but I always plan for the worst and hope for the best but no matter what there needs to be a bday celebration still. :)

I really wish I could go... If anyone is willing to sell me any of the Cinderella pins, please contact me. I really love these and am super bummed that I can't go.

Just posted on the DSF GB page:

PIN RELEASE UPDATE!!! Due to building maintenance, the space alloted for anyone who planned on sleeping over will be less than the normal space (about 1/2). Wristbands will be handed out, and you will not be required to sleep over, but are welcome to sleepover if you wish. We apologize for any inconvienance this may have caused.

Just re-checked my finances and it looks like I might be able to go after all! I'll be bringing lots of chips for the birthday celebration! IS anyone bringing drinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back