• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Soda Fountain DSF Cinderella August 15th Release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as an update for everyone, the DSF told us that camping out is strongly discouraged, but allowed. There aren't many people here so hopefully everyone who couldn't come for the wristbands at 6 will either get a wristband later tonight or the pins tomorrow!! :)

Just as an update for everyone, the DSF told us that camping out is strongly discouraged, but allowed. There aren't many people here so hopefully everyone who couldn't come for the wristbands at 6 will either get a wristband later tonight or the pins tomorrow!! :)

Thank you so much for the update!!!!!! Yay!!! That means there is still a chance I can get the pins for my sister. :)

I want to go, but I can't camp out and I won't be able to make it until about the time the pins are up for sale tomorrow..... unless there is a way to get updates on the line sent to my phone (facebook,twitter, etc?) If someone can tell me how to turn on alerts for things like this, please let me know! :)

Just got my wrist band tonight and here is a pic for all you pin lovers of the pins coming out tomorrow at 9:30 AM. Eveyone must be in line by 9 AM

wedrelease.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Keep us posted on what number they are at every hour, thanks.

Have you been to a pin release before? How does it usually work?? Do they let you look at the pins before you buy them or is it something like you tell them I want these ones and then they hand you those pins? Do they let you look through the pins and pick and choose which one looks the best?

I posted a pic on this thread on the actual pins you will be purchasing. I took the pic about two hours ago at DSF.

Have you been to a pin release before? How does it usually work?? Do they let you look at the pins before you buy them or is it something like you tell them I want these ones and then they hand you those pins? Do they let you look through the pins and pick and choose which one looks the best?

I posted a pic on this thread on the actual pins you will be purchasing. I took the pic about two hours ago at DSF.

Yes I know but I was wondering what the set up was? If they let you look at several of the same pin before purchasing so you can pick which one looks best or if they just hand you the pins...

Yes I know but I was wondering what the set up was? If they let you look at several of the same pin before purchasing so you can pick which one looks best or if they just hand you the pins...

Its very simple you walk up tell them which you want, then you buy it. Quality hasn't been a huge issue...

To make it efficient, they usually keep the new pins behind the counter. They may give you a checklist to fill out (which pins you want and how many) while you are in line. When its your turn for the register, one person gets the pins and another rings you up. They don't let you "pick" because it will hold up the line but if you see any flaws, you can ask for another one. I usually pay and then step to the side to check my pins to avoid slowing the process down.. if something isn't right, you just ask them to exchange it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back