• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Soda Fountain Surprise Release Tomorrow - Little Mermaid Marquee - 22/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Soda Fountain Surprise Release Tomorrow - Little Mermaid Marquee - 22/01/11

Gloomy

Surprisingly Cheerful
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Just spotted this on the DSF facebook! It drops tomorrow alongside the Booth pins, with an edition size of LE 300.

picture3pp.png

Kind of the bomb! In my opinion, it beats the tar out of other recent Surprise Releases the DSF has done. Since it's priced at 12.95, I'm hoping for some nice pin-on-pin elements. We'll have to wait and see.

-Jason

Last edited:
:bigthumb: Heard of a surprise release, didn't think it was gonna be another TLM marquee, though.
at the disneyanna convention i spoke with Patty, the movie is being shown at el capitan for the next few weeks and they usually do a marquee pin with the movie playing and i asked her if there was going to be one , she said yes there was but i didnt know what it would look like nor what day they would release it! I am going tommorow with some pin buddies to see the movie! so i hope the pin is still there!

:eek::drool:WHO IS GOING??? I want...no I NEED ONE!!!!:anxious::anxious: OMG PLEASE if ANYONE is going to DSF PLEASE let me know and I will send you some money for this pin! I MUST have it! :drool:

I snagged one today for a friend. It is a really nice. The whole Marquee pic looks like it is underwater. The marquee pins have been consistently awesome. Like the Tangled one was so cool. :)

digitally redone i think! it was awesome seeing it on the big screen there. i saw so many pin opportunitys there! lol one of king triton on his throne for a start. so many different ones i wish i could just freeze the frames and send them to the pin teams!

If anyone is able to pick up an extra one, I would love it. Willing to pay for it and shipping of course. Thank you for considering!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back