• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Springs/Non-Park WDW Pin Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Springs/Non-Park WDW Pin Trading

PeoplemoverMatt

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everybody,

I'm going to be in Orlando this weekend and might have a chance to do some pin trading on Sunday or Monday. I've done some trading at Epcot before but this time I will not have park admission. That limits me to Disney Springs and possibly hotels. Before I take the time to pack all my pin books (three of them, ack!), I'd like to know what kind of trading activity I'm likely to find and what the best options for pin trading might be. I know most hotels have pin boards, but I'm not talking about trading with CMs. Is the event at the Holiday Inn my best bet?

By the way, I'm based in southern California and will have a lot of Disneyland and WDI pins available that east coast-based traders may not have had much access to. =)

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen people actively trading in Disney Springs. Maybe a few spare people will happen to have their books out at the pin hut, but that's few and far between. I've never been to the hotels, so I can't speak to that. But I'm not sure how successful Disney Springs would be.

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back