• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney Stationery for cheap! (most even free!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Disney Stationery for cheap! (most even free!)
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
Hello everybody!

I have to give up pin trading for all the foreseeable future, so I would like to give away the Disney stationery I have collected. Some are just loose leaf papers, but I have enjoyed using them in pin trading just for a decorative touch!

So most everything I will be giving away for free, some things like the large specialty postcards from "Wonderground" were rather expensive for I will be selling them for less than half of what I paid, still a really good value!

Some are from when I could shop at the company store, so there area a few cute "cast exclusive" goodies too!

Anyway! Most items are free, I just ask that you pay for shipping. If you would like a tracking number I can ship MOST items for $3.30 paypal as goods and services. If your items are more than the standard $3.30 shipping I will let you know the at cost price.

Since I am leaving pin trading, I have a pin sale post for my collections and traders HERE if anyone is interested.

And without further rambling, here are the items:

5GHJHI5.jpg

The "Disneygram" pages were used by cast members to send memos within the Disneyland Resort, I bought them at the company store when they phased them out

FQcDcwh.jpg

OvGQmUD.jpg

Rsep2VR.jpg

The "Ideapad" is nearly gone, but is a notepad, held together at the top of the page and has a cardboard backing attached

67uhEbd.jpg

This smaller notepad is also held together at the top of the page with a cardboard backing

WFIAb4n.jpg

y8GWFSP.jpg

1MdPXsS.jpg

hOs97BU.jpg

GIKq9Ik.jpg

s0JLJ9F.jpg

i6xDOCA.jpg

PPchepx.jpg

790lGzW.jpg

bmgQtrg.jpg

aAepRmT.gif

5NX90mf.jpg

Last edited:
I’d like the DCA postcard, the assorted postcards under it, the Princess lenticular postcard, the autograph cards and the Ursula Disney dollar please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to take the notecards, brave cards, and signature cards please. My co-workers will love them as prizes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back