• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store 2013 Classic Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store 2013 Classic Dolls
Wanted to share what I just found...a new belle doll will be coming out!

6070040900931_zps1fefd8cc.jpg

6070040900931-1_zps1f7b7f6a.jpg
I may get this one! I don't really care for the gold ball gown, so this is perfect.

I would prefer disney to go out of their way to release dolls for characters such as Esmeralda, Clopin, Peter Pan, Wendy, Alice, etc. Instead of them releasing winter sets again.

I agree. While I like the princesses I would love some of the other characters to have well made dolls. Esmerelda, Jane, Meg, Wendy, and of course my beloved Alice. It would be awesome to have a doll or doll set from every disney movie.

Thestock photo's of singing Ariel showed her with the white heart and no earrings : but the actual doll, when purchased, always had the purple shell and earrings. I guess the white hearts were part of a prototype outfit never released? The white heart version would be quite rare if anyone actually had one ....though pretty easy to fake (remove earrings, add white heart bead)

The "new belle doll" pics are actually the new singing dolls for 2013!! You press there back to make them sing! There not doing the 17" ones any more!

Last edited:
The "new belle doll" pics are actually the new singing dolls for 2013!! You press there back to make them sing! There not doing the 17" ones any more!

Darn! I love the 17inch dolls, I wish they could have made them with the button on the back. I don't like that they sacrificed articulation in the arms for that. :( Either way, that new Belle doll is pretty!

I hope they release belle in the UK! I will most likely redo her hair with a ribbon! I might get 2 or a cheaper belle doll to pit the blue dress on haha

Wanted to share what I just found...a new belle doll will be coming out!

6070040900931_zps1fefd8cc.jpg

6070040900931-1_zps1f7b7f6a.jpg

I seriously need this! Is it being released in the UK or just the US? Anyone know when it should be out? If it's out next month when I'm in the US then I'll probably pick it up there.

Anyone seen this yet? I find it slightly humorous.

tumblr_mq6m0rMLI21qa2r95o1_500.png

Its getting a little crowded on the bottom there!!

(pic from Stitch Kingdom)

No more pretty back grounds special to their movies? well i'm guessing that's because
the bottom row is all tight and well.. there isn't any room to actually do that anymore.
I have to say the box is ugly.. v.v but.. for the most part the dolls are nice.

:suspect: really? they crowded all the "older" princesses on the bottom row. this is kinda what I was afraid of- they're going to have to start breaking them up in sets lol. it's also always bugged me how there's such a lack of consistency with name labels. A lot of times Ariel is labeled "the Little Mermaid" and Aurora "Sleeping Beauty" but none of the other princesses have their movie titles. I want Ariel and Aurora to have their names on there too! or else change them all to the movie titles. the dolls do look nice though

Has anyone else purchase the new Maximus doll?? I was so excited to see he was made into a horse doll, however, his mane and tail are so THIN!!!! Overall though I love Maximus but I just wish there was more hair on him:/

this is the exact same box, bar Merida, that I bought last year in the summer. I've always wondered why the outfits of my dolls were slightly different from the ones sold separately.

The way Mulan's head is tilted forward reminds me of the girl from The Grudge haha. She looks kinda freaky >_> Everyone else looks fabs!
Hahaha! Yeah she does!
I thought she looked kinda confrontational. "You want a piece of me? Yo Tiana, hold my comb. Imma go all Huns on this fool!"

Just stopped in my Disney Store today and Fergus was in! His skin tone is a bit weird, and it looks like his stump leg might be too short but mostly he was AWESOME!

Oh my Gosh- have you guys seen the new singing doll line? I'm totally in love, they look fantastic.... mostly because our leading ladies have different looks and outfits! Jasmine is in her purple engagement dress and comes with (omg a sequel outfit) her wedding dress +Rajah!!! .... Rapunzel is wearing something similar to her end dress and has a simple version of her wedding dress. And Cinderella is wearing her pink! dress and has her hair down for once!! :O
9367356719_36919c99ba_n.jpg
9370136450_216fed897b_n.jpg
9370137034_2749de4ae3_n.jpg

(photo credit to original owner)

LOVE THEM. I only hope they have Aurora in her peasant dress and her blue dress!! :D

I really like the new singing dolls. I particularly like the outfits they chose for Jasmine. I hope Aurora is in her peasant dress and blue dress too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back