• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store 2013 Classic Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store 2013 Classic Dolls
Ariel was shown on one of the earlier posts, but here they are:

6070040900931-1.jpg

6070040900934.jpg

6070040900937-1.jpg

Thank You For The Pictures :) But i wonder why ariel still has the button on her hand, i don't think this is the official ariel, i think this one is still 17" tall but just a little mermaid product that might be released today along with the toddler doll in the bath tub and plush. hmm, not sure though, i would of loved an Aurora too :/

Happy to also share that I also found Fergus doll today at my Disney Store. Awesome surprise! Head, neck, arms & legs are plastic main body is plush. love it next to the rest of the family. I will try to upload a pic but I tried uploading pics before for another thread and said my post will be visible once review been days and still not there. is that normal? since I'm new.

And new singing Jasmine doll will soon be mine lol...

Last edited:
The new singing dolls look lovely! I love the fact that they have their alternate dresses!! :) I do hope the rest of the princesses (Tiana & Aurora mostly) get in on this..

Saw Fergus yesterday at my local store as well! I'd say pick him up in person, as the paint on his hair and mustache can be uneven - then again, this may just be the perfectionist in me talking. XD The question I'm dying to have answered is how tall is he in comparison to Elenor and Merida? I really really hope he's at least their height - preferably taller - but the girl's dresses made it difficult to tell where their feet were. Anyone willing to snap a comparison pic for me?

Saw Fergus yesterday at my local store as well! I'd say pick him up in person, as the paint on his hair and mustache can be uneven - then again, this may just be the perfectionist in me talking. XD The question I'm dying to have answered is how tall is he in comparison to Elenor and Merida? I really really hope he's at least their height - preferably taller - but the girl's dresses made it difficult to tell where their feet were. Anyone willing to snap a comparison pic for me?

No picture, sorry, but I saw him in store today, and compared sizes (in box) to Elinor & Merida. He is very short compared to them. Like, really not to scale.

I tried that myself, but was/am hoping the dresses are just long and not exactly the girl's heights. Probably wishful thinking, eh?

No picture, sorry, but I saw him in store today, and compared sizes (in box) to Elinor & Merida. He is very short compared to them. Like, really not to scale.

I got fergus. On one note, he's literally one of my top favorite Disney store dolls they've made yet. He has a soft huggable body and the details in his face and clothes are insane. I did compare him to both of me Merida Disney store dolls they're a good half an inch taller than him. The Mattel Merida is better suited for him but still even she is a tiny bit taller, just did that comparison too. Id say if you are going to detox and play with him, GET HIM!! He feels so substantial, the shading in his beard and back of hair can be a little off, but the sturdyness and other attention to detail make up for it. Also someone said that his peg leg appeared short, it's not, his legs were just at a weird angle in the box

Any of the horses with character I love, although I definitely have a soft spot for clydesdales :)

YAY! So glad the wonky leg was just the box! I saved my pennies and I can pick up my Fergus tomorrow!

I got Fergus this past weekend, he stands perfectly all by himself! In the box his peg leg looked too short, but it wasn't! It's perfect!!! Just wish he was at least as tall as his wife and daughter!

I'm not really sure what page to post this under. But does anybody remember what time of the year the Disneystore.com updates the classic dolls with the new looks and outfits.

I'm not really sure what page to post this under. But does anybody remember what time of the year the Disneystore.com updates the classic dolls with the new looks and outfits.

The doll blogs that I follow are all saying that The Disney Store usually unveils the new Classic dolls in June. So soon! Hopefully!

I have a feeling since the Classic dolls are all on sale currently for $8.97 that the new ones should be released very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back