• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store 2013 Classic Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store 2013 Classic Dolls
So very exited for vanessa she is my favourite villain, even if its just ursula in human form fingers crossed for LE Vanessa :)

Me too! :D I am SO excited for Jasmine, I hope the Metrocentre store gets her soon! :hsd: They already have Gaston in stock, so she shouldn't be too long coming now! :)

Oooh yes! I'm @ the sunderland store more often (usually twice a week I pass and I normally have to go in) soon as I see something I will let you know, and vice versa :)

Since there are 3D printers, and CG characters like Rapunzel and Merida are rendered, couldn't they just 3d print out their faces for the dolls? At least to use for a base for the final sculpt? The facemolds would be so much more accurate that way.

Oo, so happy I didn't jump the gun and buy the new Ariel doll solo! TLM's been one of my favorite movies since I was a little girl, so this is a dream come true! Thanks for posting the pic; I've been looking everywhere online for proof this was real!

Lucky! Lol, Could you Please Tell us If They Looked somewhat like last years please? :)
i Love Ariel, she's my favorite, could you please tell me if she had a dress or a fin? thank you :)

I can't really remember too well.... but... Human ariel, I think she was in the Pink dress..... Boxing is different, more "over the top" like the classic dolls...

I can't really remember too well.... but... Human ariel, I think she was in the Pink dress..... Boxing is different, more "over the top" like the classic dolls...

Do you remember if the dress was better? The old one looked more like a nightgown.

Darn it. I was really hoping the singing Ariel doll would be a mermaid. After all she only sings when she is a mermaid in the movie (except for a little bit when Ursula's necklace breaks and Ariel gets her voice back), so it would make more sense. I wouldn't mind her in the pink dress if they would just make it movie accurate. It always ends up looking like a cheap knockoff, which is unfortunate since the dress has a very beautiful design.

New pics of some sisters' dolls! Where is Aquata (Laney) to see this!? :D

1005876_501685503238672_1599259664_n.jpg

Photo taken from THIS facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyCharacterDolls

I love them! I hope they do all 7 sisters! :)

Edit: Just seen the Mattel logo on the box, so sorry if this post is in the wrong place as this is a Disney Store thread!

Last edited:
New pics of some sisters' dolls! Where is Aquata (Laney) to see this!? :D

Photo taken from THIS facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyCharacterDolls
I love them! I hope they do all 7 sisters! :)

Edit: Just seen the Mattel logo on the box, so sorry if this post is in the wrong place as this is a Disney Store thread!
Don't worry, there's plenty of Mattel in here :lol: you could also add these to TLM thread as they're great quality pics too!

Edit: Vanessa close up

9097993479_c82f34dfeb.jpg

Last edited:
She's beautiful! :') I can't wait for this set to come out! <3

I hope it isn't too expensive... how much was Cinderella's set? That set had Cindy, Prince Charming, the Fairy Godmother, Tremaine and the 2 sisters... so 6 dolls, plus little extra things like the mannequin and mice-made dress... I hope Disney doesn't set the same price tag for this set, with only 5 dolls!

I heard the new Little Mermaid set was something like $79, which sounds a lot for just 5 dolls, so I'm expecting it to be pretty steep over here too !

Hi, just wanted to check, did you actually ask permission to use this picture that someone posted to my blog, before posting it here ? If you have thats fine, I just wanted to check as there has been a lot of photo stealing going on recently, so I find if in doubt its better just to post a link to the image rather than using it without the owners consent. Sorry for the slight rant, I just want to help protect the copyrights of those who post their photos to my blog ;)

They have captured Vanessa's look perfectly, such an amazing doll.

1005063_10200207254004600_1004871488_n.jpg

Hi, just wanted to check, did you actually ask permission to use this picture that someone posted to my blog, before posting it here ? If you have thats fine, I just wanted to check as there has been a lot of photo stealing going on recently, so I find if in doubt its better just to post a link to the image rather than using it without the owners consent. Sorry for the slight rant, I just want to help protect the copyrights of those who post their photos to my blog ;)

Hi, well the thing is that I didn't find the image on your blog, I found it on another one where someone had posted without any source. And I don't really see any problem, I mean the photo has clearly been watermarked, and I am not using it for personal use; I am just sharing it so other collectors can take a look at the doll.

Now, I don't want to continue the conversation here, so if you would like to discuss further, then please private message me instead :)

Last edited:
Our DS ended up putting the Cinderella box sets on sale for like half off in the new year, so I wouldn't rush to buy them. However, they're both really cool, so I can see why people might be afraid of them selling out.

I want them both--even though it means doubling up on Ariel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back