• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store 2015 Classic Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store 2015 Classic Dolls
tumblr_nqj7hdUmfr1uo9m3go1_540.jpg

Hi everyone! Here is an updated look at the 2015 Classic Belle doll! I did fix her hair and gave her the 2012 dolls dress and glove since they are more movie accurate! If you have an questions feel free to ask!

She looks really beautiful!

DarthHans, your pics of Rap and Belle look great! Belle looks so much nicer in your photo, I thought she was a OOAK repaint at first. The new dolls definitely have my interest now!

Also, can you take over for the official Disney photographer? lol

Thanks everyone! I'm glad that I was able to help show the beauty of these new classic dolls! I agree they definitely need to work on there images on the website since they never seem to do justice to the actual dolls! For example here is the new Classic Eric doll with my OOAK Ariel! He doesn't look as tan as he does in the promo pics as well as dark lips.
tumblr_nqgti71bZ51uo9m3go3_1280.jpg

Thanks everyone! I'm glad that I was able to help show the beauty of these new classic dolls! I agree they definitely need to work on there images on the website since they never seem to do justice to the actual dolls! For example here is the new Classic Eric doll with my OOAK Ariel! He doesn't look as tan as he does in the promo pics as well as dark lips.
tumblr_nqgti71bZ51uo9m3go3_1280.jpg

Oh wow, he's gorgeous, but looked like someone being held at gunpoint and forced to act normal. Xp
I've ordered rapunzel and aladdin(since I don't think flynn looked that good), they can't be a couple, but they can be barefoot buddies. I really hope the quality control is good since it's upsetting to wait 6-8 weeks just to get disappointing dolls, like my 2014 classic rapunzel with stained face and 2014 palace pets rapunzel with smudged eyebrows(the factory worker probably touched her face when the paint hasn't dried).

Unfortunately the 2015 Classic Beast doll is all beast and no Prince Adam. :( Thought I would share this sad news with everyone.

Well, it wasn't unexpected since the Fairytale couple Beast was all beast, too... but it makes me sad, nevertheless. They should have checked the description, after all they redid all the princes... I wish they would make a separate Prince doll.

Last edited:
Aww man now I want Eric! Even though I am really disappointed with how the princesses were handled this year (aside from Tiana though she still needs her gloves), the princes have really impressed me. Whenever I go to the Disney Store sometimes next week, I think I will pick up the Beast and either Aladdin or Eric.

Well, disney used all the designer couple molds for this year's princes, so it's understandable that beast is only beast, but at least he got better knee articulation for it. Have to agree that this year the store is being lazy at captioning and photographing the dolls.

Well, it wasn't unexpected since the Fairytale couple Beast was all beast, too... but it makes me sad, nevertheless. They should have checked the description, after all they redid all the princes... I wish they would make a separate Prince doll.

I was really disappointed to not find an amazing looking Adam underneath in the Fairytale couple set. Now that they are completely excluding him makes me sad. That lovely face mold really need to be over produced. :p

tumblr_nql3aeqzi51uo9m3go1_540.jpg

Just thought I would share that I sewed on some extra details! I added the belt and buckle as well as stitched in some detail around neck I know its hard to see on the top but it is kinda like the designer one.
tumblr_nql3aeqzi51uo9m3go2_540.jpg

*nods in agreement* He's my favourite :D He has to have a doll
If not this year, I hope next year there will be a prince version of him again

I was really disappointed to not find an amazing looking Adam underneath in the Fairytale couple set. Now that they are completely excluding him makes me sad. That lovely face mold really need to be over produced. :p

It looks really good, you did a great job! :)

tumblr_nql3aeqzi51uo9m3go1_540.jpg

Just thought I would share that I sewed on some extra details! I added the belt and buckle as well as stitched in some detail around neck I know its hard to see on the top but it is kinda like the designer one.
tumblr_nql3aeqzi51uo9m3go2_540.jpg

So, it's been a couple of months now... Is anyone else wondering if we're going to get the classic villain dolls? I would think with the heroes vs. villains theme they'd have rolled them out by now. I was really hoping for a much improved Evil Queen. I skipped the 2014 Disney version.

Off topic... but I'd also really love animators' collection villains. Maleficent would be adorable.

So, it's been a couple of months now... Is anyone else wondering if we're going to get the classic villain dolls? I would think with the heroes vs. villains theme they'd have rolled them out by now. I was really hoping for a much improved Evil Queen. I skipped the 2014 Disney version.

Off topic... but I'd also really love animators' collection villains. Maleficent would be adorable.

There's no more villains. Idk if they'll come back in later years, but for now they've seen the end, like the classic Genie, Jafar, Gaston, Fairy Godmother, etc.

I'm so disappointed that there's no villains. Not just for us collectors (I was waiting on an improved Evil Queen too), but how about the (I assume) main audience for the classic dolls, the kids? How would that be fun for kids, trying to act out the big movie scenes with no "bad guy"/"bad gal"? The villain is half the fun. I think they still can get Hans (though they seem to have a shortage of him at my store), but that's the only one? Kids still watch other Disney movies besides Frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back