• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney store Black Friday sale??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney store Black Friday sale??

Pxv703

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi. I don't know if anybody knows this but will the Disney store have a Black Friday sale this coming Thursday or were the good sales last week? (Like the 3 hours deal on the Animator dolls at 15$?) Just asking because there were a few items I wanted to pick up for my daughter. Thank you.

All of the in store deals are already up for Friday. I haven't heard of any extra deals or anything, but there were last year.

They had "Free shipping" on everything for Black Friday weekend. I decided to treat myself to the two tsum tsums I wanted on Cyber Monday, but couldn't check out because they were "sold out." The following day, they were available again, but I didn't want to pay an additional $5-7 for shipping. Bummer.

I bought a bunch of stuff on cyber Monday but ended up paying a few dollar more for the animator dolls. They had some sort of lightning deal for 3 hours on Black Friday and the dolls were 15$ each. I ended up saving on the die cast figures so it was all good in the end. The Cyber deals were 30% off on purchases over 125$ but the prices of merchandise had significantly increased as opposed to what it was on Black Friday. Sorry if I don't make sense very tired and still trying to get over the stomach flu.

I bought a bunch of stuff on cyber Monday but ended up paying a few dollar more for the animator dolls. They had some sort of lightning deal for 3 hours on Black Friday and the dolls were 15$ each. I ended up saving on the die cast figures so it was all good in the end. The Cyber deals were 30% off on purchases over 125$ but the prices of merchandise had significantly increased as opposed to what it was on Black Friday. Sorry if I don't make sense very tired and still trying to get over the stomach flu.

I know what you mean. I was gonna get the (ridiculous) singing Belle on Friday since it was such a great discount - but when I tried to check out, the THANKS code suddenly stopped being recognised by the system. I tried everything, but it kept insisting the code was invalid :( I checked back on her for cyber Monday, but she was more expensive than Friday so no dice.

I can't remember if Disney participates in boxing day? On the off chance she'll still be hanging around then :p

Isn't Boxing Day a Canadian thing? I can't remember if they did last year or not but my guess is if it's a Canadian sale probably not.

Yup. UK too I believe (we probably got it from them). I can't for the life of me remember if they did it last year either :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back