• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store does it to collectors AGAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store does it to collectors AGAIN!!
I'm so cranky today from getting up at 3:00 AM and then being told they are sold out...HUH???

I can see why you're so cranky! I, myself, would totally blow a fuse.
That makes me mad. :C

Are they really that bad now, you guys? I'm sorry to hear. :C
I'm glad I just stick with my Epcot collection. So much easier, LOL.

Good luck everyone!

According to UPS, my Belle doll is stuck on a train in Mesquite, TX. Poor girl. What a journey!

Got my package today and Buzz and Oogie weren't in the box, replaced with the "sorry letter". Box was crushed with a "received in opened or damaged condition at xxx" sticker (nothing missing, pins OK). I think they use the boxes as step ladders. Tried calling DS and looks like their phone system is messed up too :(

Finally got thru and they are adding the two pins back in. :anxious:

Last edited:
Well, supposedly they have found the box of Oogie Boogie and Buzz Lightyear and are sending them. Then the miracle phone call came that they found the ever elusive MM Club pin. I'm supposed to be getting it today and if I do you will hear me screaming with joy all over the world. I will be happy dancing for the next two days (have to stop by 3 AM Monday to get my doll). So we should be down to just 10 more pins. Please don't let them be impossible to get:(

Margaret, you just HAVE to let us know if you finally get all of the pins you've been searching for. I'm so glad Disney is finally finding those lost treasures!

OK, so Disney said MM Club would arrive Fri or Sat and guess what - didn't show up. GRRRRRR I'm so mad. :rant:

I got my Mushu, UP, and D23 train pin set today. The train set is kind of disappointing, so small compared to past ones I got from the website.

I got this message a couple of days ago:

"Dear Disney Guest,
Thank you for your recent DisneyStore.com purchase.
Regrettably, as your order was being prepared for shipment, we discovered that we had insufficient inventory on item 467636206082, LE250-FOX AND THE HOUND, quantity of 1. Please be assured that in the event that you were charged for this item, a credit has been issued.
If you would like a different item, we will be glad to add it to your order. Please email us at Guest.Services@DisneyStore.com with the item number and description."

Yes, I might have been interested in adding "a different item" in the order, if only this message hadn't come one day later than the message informing me my order had been shipped. Also, the order number in the message didn't match the order with the Fox and the Hound pin in it - and I got the same message three times!

On the DS web site the pin is stated as "shipped" but it was omitted from the shipping confirmation. Obviously, I'm not getting the pin so Disney got that one right, but their online ordering system still doesn't seem to be working in the best possible way, to put it nicely.

I got my belle and buzz 110th pins today. The box was kinda banged up but not nearly like I've seen on here.

It came today - it really, really came in the mail. My MM Club pin has finally after months of aggravation and heartache. I just can't believe that I actually have one. I'm so happy. Oh, the others came too but they were not nearly as exciting. So I should be all caught up and starting the new order on Monday. Just a few more to go. YAY, it's been a long hard road.

Margaret, I am so happy for you! I have been following your crazy time with the DS. Congratulations and enjoy your great pin!!!!!!!!!! :chip:

kari

It came today - it really, really came in the mail. My MM Club pin has finally after months of aggravation and heartache. I just can't believe that I actually have one. I'm so happy. Oh, the others came too but they were not nearly as exciting. So I should be all caught up and starting the new order on Monday. Just a few more to go. YAY, it's been a long hard road.

Got my "MM Club" & "Oliver and Co" pins in todays mail too - just waiting for Buzz and Oogie to get me up to date too...

Now if they can just manage to hang onto the last five pins until they come out we'll be in good shape. Hopefully they will be released on Monday - all five - that would be awesome and we would be done and never have to buy from Disney online again. Well, until they have something else I can't live without.

I agree that it's sad to have to compliment a company for doing what it should be doing, but I'm just grateful that I'll have an actual 110th Legacy collection with all 110 pins (finger crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed). Just five more, please Disney, get it right.

Margaret, I am so very happy for you. How will you display the set when complete?

I'm putting them in a huge frame similar to the one that Disney sold, but mine is going to have a nicer frame and mat board. I'll post a picture of it when I'm done. Mine will also have a small brass plaque that says Walt Disney's 110th Legacy Collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back