• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store does it to collectors AGAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store does it to collectors AGAIN!!
That's kind of what I thought. Shouldn't that have been released a while ago? Could this be another one of those infamous "whoops, we lost it" pins?

That's kind of what I thought. Shouldn't that have been released a while ago? Could this be another one of those infamous "whoops, we lost it" pins?

Yes, it should have been released around the same time as The Incredibles, Flounder & Sebastian, Sorcerers Apprentice and Walt Disney Portrait Florida Map

On a positive note, for all of us that bought / buy something in-store or online from 09/18/11 thru 10/16/11, we should be getting an e-mail on 10/17/11 with a mystery code good for either 10%, 20% or 30% off an in-store or online purchase between 10/17/11 to 10/31/11.

Last edited:
On a positive note, for all of us that bought / buy something in-store or online from 09/18/11 thru 10/16/11, we should be getting an e-mail on 10/17/11 with a mystery code good for either 10%, 20% or 30% off an in-store or online purchase between 10/17/11 to 10/31/11.

Guess who's using the coupon for Dollmageddon~

Unless they say it doesn't work on the Designer dolls... which it probably won't lol.

I got the coupon in store today and although it doesn't say on the back if it applies to Limited Edition Dolls or not, the cast member told me that it won't apply to them.

LOL, it figures that it doesn't apply to what everyone wants. That's the Disney way - give out a coupon good on merchandise they can't give away and hopefully you'll be encouraged to buy it. The coupons never apply to pins either, unless it's one of those that used to show up on the packing list. They don't give those anymore. I sure do hope that last pin comes out on Monday. If it doesn't I'm going to be nervous all over again. It seems like we always need "just one more" :wiggle:

Here is my latest experience with DS.com - the price had to pay for going on vacation:

Pins were ordered on 09/16. Pins were shipped when ds.com felt like it and arrived at my home on 09/26. As we were in WDW, there was no one at home, so I have no way of knowing what really happened.

But now listen to this: As per the tracking info provided by UPS "Package was refused by the receiver and sent back" ... HUH????
So, pins arrived at ds.com's warehouse on 09/29.

There was a Rapunzel in that package, I want my pins baaaaackkkk :lol:

Merryweather you aren't alone.

I've been calling Disney Customer Service since last week because I'm still waiting for my package with the 110th legacy Rapunzel. I got off the phone with them this morning and the rep informed me that she isn't sure what happened, but apparently UPS/USPS delivered my package to an unknown address in Washington DC. The address they have on file is correct so apparently UPS just made up an address? I really doubt it. So no rapunzel for me either. I'm so upset right now I just want to cry.

My consolation prize: a $10 internet credit toward my next purchase. Not very consoling.

They did not even offer me a $5 credit. Just an apology and a half hearted promise that it would be shipped back to me if they can re-locate it. Yeah, good luck to me :lol:
I am not too mad, because I had already gotten one Rapunzel earlier, but how disorganized they are blows my mind. In the past 1 month, I have received 3 packages partially open. Luckily the pins were still in there, so I did not grumble, but still .....

I don't know what we can do to change things. Letting out our frustrations in a thread like this is sort of a release valve and at least helps us to realize that we are not alone in experiencing un-Disney-like customer service.

I wish we all could stop buying pins from ds.com for a period of time to send them a message. Maybe if enough people stopped, that would send them a message. But which one of us would dare? That would only help the sharks.

Another thing would be to write these less than desirable experiences and send it to ds.com customer service in one big package that they could not ignore. Wonder if that would work?? Or would each of us end up with a $5 "sorry credit"?

We got the last of our 110th Legacy pins today, and I have to say getting our 110th's from Japan was MUCH easier than getting most of them from the US. I am glad this nightmare is over!

In good news, the box didn't look like it got dropkicked today!

PS quality is really notable here. The US Tron is so SLOPPY, and the Japan Tron is neat and nice. I am pretty disappointed, US Disneystore!

Last edited:
We got the last of our 110th Legacy pins today, and I have to say getting our 110th's from Japan was MUCH easier than getting most of them from the US. I am glad this nightmare is over!

In good news, the box didn't look like it got dropkicked today!

PS quality is really notable here. The US Tron is so SLOPPY, and the Japan Tron is neat and nice. I am pretty disappointed, US Disneystore!

Did you get all 110 from Japan? I wish I'd have gone that route, even if it cost a little more.

Stupid Disney did not give me my Snow White doll- my order has been ACTIVE forever and I found out they charged an extra $2 on my BF's card just a couple of days ago, the charge is pending.
W. T. *. Disney. REALLY? It's been 3 weeks and they still have not sent me a 'too bad hurr hurr' email >: (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back