• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store LE tsum tsum set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store LE tsum tsum set?

Tang1ed

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Does anyone have the LE tsum tsum set that the Disney Store sold awhile back? I just traded for some over pinpics, and while I trust the trader, the paint seems to be set differently than other pins. I'm just curious if anyone has the set that they themselves purchased directly from the DS.com so I can compare real quick? There are a lot on eBay at very low prices, which is usually a strong indicator that there's scrappers/fakes.

This is the set in question:
Disney-Store-Tsum-Tsum-Pin-Set.jpg

thanks fam! ;P

Yes. My sister purchased for me in HK. They were very heavily scrapped but I must say (visually on the back of the pin) it is next to impossible to tell the difference. I can't speak to the weight of the pin or the colors on the front of the pin as I have never actually felt one, but I have provided many a photo of the back of mine and was amazed at how accurate the back was.

i can post pics if you like. Just let me know which pins.

I would love to see a pic of the real Rapunzel's reverse side. I found a fake of her at World of Disney (outside Disneyland) on one of the CM trading lanyards. She was much lighter than I expected a pin of her size to be (I'm not that experienced, but still, it was pretty dang light...), and had a color mistake. The back said CHINA twice, which seems wrong, but I don't have a real pin to compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back