Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls - 2019

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by starry_solo, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Runswthwolves

Runswthwolves Member

0   0   0

Merida is one of my favorite princesses and I hold out hope she'll be featured and especially when her anniversary year comes around.
    Briar looks good but if that's the platinum set it dosesn't look like being worth the asking price. Am waiting to see what they offer for Tiana, if anything. Am a bit worried she might be slighted in lieu of Ariel? Basically, give her an LE doll and one nondoll item for mech and call it done.

2. PrincessAurora13

PrincessAurora13 Once Upon a Dream

0   0   0

Does anyone have any information on a USA release for the Aurora LE sets? Because I'm starting to think this is a European-only release. Shouldn't we have had news about it by now?

3. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

4. staykawaii

staykawaii Member

0   0   0

I’m so nervous about Briar Rose! The last time I purchased a limited edition doll they were still selling tsum tsums! I’ve also moved so I know longer have a nearby Disney store....

Do y’all still post links here?

5. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    519   0   0

I think I've seen links posted here.

6. PrincessAurora13

0   0   0

Yeah, thank goodness. Saved me from having to buy her on eBay.

God, same. More for the Platinum than Rose since that will be the online nightmare, but this whole release is stressing me out. ESPECIALLY when there's no USA news!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019 at 6:57 PM
  7. Runswthwolves

Runswthwolves Member

0   0   0

Out of curiosity, any news if Ariel is getting a LE doll or any anniversary merchandise? I'd be shocked if they pass her by completely considering how popular she is.

8. LordTremaine

LordTremaine Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm pretty Ariel's anniversary merchandise is coming out in the summer.

9. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    519   0   0

There is speculation that she will be the D23 doll...or two...or three....or more.......

10. Runswthwolves

Runswthwolves Member

0   0   0

That makes me feel better because I was afraid I’d have to scramble for money.

11. PrincessAurora13

0   0   0

God, I forgot it's D23 year. How chaotic are we expecting this to get?

12. staykawaii

staykawaii Member

0   0   0

I’ve heard a lot of speculation about Ariel especially since it’s the 30th anniversary... there are also rumors of princess and the frog but everyone is doubtful.

13. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    519   0   0

Last D23, Snow White had 2 D23 exclusive dolls (Snow & Old Hag)....then she had three DS dolls (rags, Evil Queen, Prince)....so, if they follow that trend (although we already have Ursula and Prince Eric, so maybe there will be a Vanessa?)...maybe 5 dolls?

14. Rapunz

Rapunz Member

0   0   0

starry_solo likes this.