• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2016
how can they be sold out if the site was down??

I think it's a combination of the links going out a bit early for people, mine worked just a little under 30 seconds early, while BabyBaby had it go up around 7:58. Also, didn't UK get 500? most of which went to the stores and the the online stock being split among the UK stores.

I don't think anyone had early links since the site was down, it was just that one link on the hold page.

i just can't believe they released it early in the uk. from the german facebook page NO ONE got belle and one person got the set.

Well, that's no money to Disney from me this year as I'm passing on their Heroes and Villains collection. :) Looking for a positive.

so no one in germany and no one in italy got belle....did only UK get it? that's just because it went online in UK a few minutes before anywhere else.

No one in Sweden got the dolls either, Disney Store should do something about this situation in my opinion.
It just can't go on like this...
It looks like the best thing is doing pre orders from the US site, but it costs double the swedish price when counting in the 79$ and ca. 40$ in customs to get one LE doll here :/

No one in Sweden got the dolls either, Disney Store should do something about this situation in my opinion.
It just can't go on like this...
It looks like the best thing is doing pre orders from the US site, but it costs double the swedish price when counting in the 79$ and ca. 40$ in customs to get one LE doll here :/

no one in italy too, this is just dumb. they should have put a number for each country or at least a single site for all the european stores (here in italy the site went up at 9:02 -.-) if you go on ebay you'll see that all the scalpers are from the uk and two from france...

I changed my mind about the Gaston doll after seeing IRL photos. Disney really does need to hire a new product photographer. Do you think they will have any extras for sale at the US Disney Stores today?

I changed my mind about the Gaston doll after seeing IRL photos. Disney really does need to hire a new product photographer. Do you think they will have any extras for sale at the US Disney Stores today?

I don't think a pre-order doll has ever come back in stock on release day.

Although sometimes a few dolls do end up making their way to the Times Square Disney store after a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone report if the UK completely sold out in stores?

My cousin went to a Disney store shortly after the sleeping beauty dolls were released and she saw a lot of dolls leftover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They still have 2 Cinderella sets left in my store. I went this morning after the fun we had online and managed to pick a belle & gaston set up. They still had around 7 left (I looked at 3 different sets as I wasn't happy). This was around 9:30 this morning and when I walked past around 12 they had all sold out.

Just to add they didn't have any Belle dolls left at all, they sold out pretty soon. Whilst I was there the phone was going all the time with people trying to hold them but they wouldn't let them.

Last edited:
i Went to the champs elysées paris store on monday 3.30 pm, got my dolls.
I read what happens to the disney store europe website and I'm so sad and angry for the europeans .
tumblr_odt15qWLc61s823kjo7_540.jpg
tumblr_odt15qWLc61s823kjo3_540.jpg
tumblr_odt15qWLc61s823kjo1_540.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back