• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2016
And my sister's luck with 17" dolls runs amuck again. She ordered the 17" Shanghai Snow White from a shopper off of IG/FB and, of course, it has a dent in the box :p

who was the seller?

USSHOPPINGSOS

She ordered a second from Minka's Disney Store and that one has a broken or unattached tie so that if you tilt the box to the left, the doll will go left and if you tilt to the right, it will go back to original position in the middle of the box. There were a few small dents on the one from Minka, but not as bad as USSHOPPINGSOS

Last edited:
I was really lucky, my friend was visiting Shanghai and picked up the doll knowing I would probably want it. So I got her for the retail price. She has a teeny blemish on her box but nothing I can't live with. She's a high number but I'm just glad to have an LE Snow. I didn't like Snow much a few years ago, but after getting to go to the park so much Snow is always so sweet to me, so it made me like her more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back