• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2016
Is this for real? I thought its beast in human form? Im crossing my fingers that disney would release a 17 inch prince adam as human in the future.

I know I am switching topics completely but has anyone else noticed the ATTLG LE dolls are on sale on the UK Disney store but still full price on the U.S Disney store? They seem to be doing the same thing with certain pin sets. I haven't looked at the UK Disney store long enough to find out if the US Disney Store runs the same sales. Does anyone know?

They don't do the same sales, however, the reason why dolls usually get discounted in the UK is because usually once the main wave of collectors buy the LE dolls, the remaining stock just sits there for a long time. There's no demand beyond the collectors.

I can't believe that Phillip is still available in the UK store, and he's been through many discounts as well. Aladdin is also still available but Im not sure if Aladdin went on sale.
Now the Alice dolls are on sale, and im assuming that they won't sell out for like 4 years or more.

Makes it even more stupid for Disney to allocate higher numbers of Beast and Gaston to the UK after this.

They don't do the same sales, however, the reason why dolls usually get discounted in the UK is because usually once the main wave of collectors buy the LE dolls, the remaining stock just sits there for a long time. There's no demand beyond the collectors.

I can't believe that Phillip is still available in the UK store, and he's been through many discounts as well. Aladdin is also still available but Im not sure if Aladdin went on sale.
Now the Alice dolls are on sale, and im assuming that they won't sell out for like 4 years or more.

Makes it even more stupid for Disney to allocate higher numbers of Beast and Gaston to the UK after this.

Maybe or maybe not. I doubt the set will still be around passed the first hour after its release. No matter where they will be releasing it my guess is it will sell out.

Now that the ATTLG are on sale on the US Disney store I can't help feel a little bit angry about having paid full price for them. I understand it's part of the game but I probably won't be the only one feeling that way. I understand they can't just take the stuff of the shelves and create an ever lower edition size but can't help thinking about the money I could have saved.

I probably would have jumped at this a month or two back but I've got so much going on that I've lost interest in them. I'm still holding out for a lower price, I don't LOVE these dolls I just really like Alice but I don't know if I can justify $100 when I can spend $100 at Dillard's on something Id actually love. If they sell out I'm fine with missing them, but I don't see that happening any time soon even with the price decrease.

From what I can tell by the blurry photo, I'm not too impressed with the platinum set. I'll need to see better pictures to see the details. But for now I actually like "Something There" Belle and Beast better than platinum.

I'm know this has been covered before, but I can't find the info --- does the UK DisneyStore site update the same time as the U.S. one?

And them going on sale is what I've been waiting for. Kind of don't want to play chicken and see how long I could wait. Yes I know, they may well be around for a long time.

Anyone know if the site is now accepting Paypal again? I tried last month and it wouldn't go through. Unless I changed my method of payment, only to my CC and no Paypal at all.

As for the Platinum BATB set,it's nice but I in no way have the funds for it. If I did, this would be the set I'd go after.

Hi i just wanna ask if trading me incoming gaston LE doll with an LE jasmin in teal/blue is a good deal or not?

I'm know this has been covered before, but I can't find the info --- does the UK DisneyStore site update the same time as the U.S. one?

I think it's 8:00 a.m. their time, which is an hour earlier than when they come out here.

I probably would have jumped at this a month or two back but I've got so much going on that I've lost interest in them. I'm still holding out for a lower price, I don't LOVE these dolls I just really like Alice but I don't know if I can justify $100 when I can spend $100 at Dillard's on something Id actually love. If they sell out I'm fine with missing them, but I don't see that happening any time soon even with the price decrease.

I'm hoping Red Queen goes down to $50 or less because I just want her for her body.

• belle.jpg
    Belle Limited Edition Doll
    Release: 20th September
    Global Qty: 3500
    EU Qty: 1000
    £72
  • bb.jpg
    Belle & Beast Limited Edition Doll Set
    Release: 27th September
    Global Qty: 500
    EU Qty: 325
    £500
  • gaston.jpg
    Gaston Limited Edition Doll
    £72
  • beast.jpg
    Beast Limited Edition Doll
    Global Qty: 5000
    EU Qty: 500

so now we get 1000 belle's instead of 500 and now we only get 500 beasts instead of 1000. what is going on disney, and 325 of the 500 for europa lol disney doesn't make any sence

Is September 27th the release in the US as well? Has anyone ever shopped on UK disney using a shipping buddy from the UK? I've never done it and am wondering if that would work or if the payment method wouldn't work. Thanks for any help,

Lucy

• belle.jpg
    Belle Limited Edition Doll
    Release: 20th September
    £72
  • bb.jpg
    Belle & Beast Limited Edition Doll Set
    Global Qty: 500
    EU Qty: 325
    £500
  • gaston.jpg
    Gaston Limited Edition Doll
    £72
  • beast.jpg
    Beast Limited Edition Doll
    Global Qty: 5000
    EU Qty: 500

so now we get 1000 belle's instead of 500 and now we only get 500 beasts instead of 1000. what is going on disney, and 325 of the 500 for europa lol disney doesn't make any sence

I'm not sure these amounts are correct because Belle has a global edition of 5000, Gaston 2500, and Beast 3500.

In the disney store near me...its 3500 for belle thats in the signage but in the doll box says 1 of 5000...im confused as well..ill just find out on sept 20 when i receive my dolls

Is September 27th the release in the US as well? Has anyone ever shopped on UK disney using a shipping buddy from the UK? I've never done it and am wondering if that would work or if the payment method wouldn't work. Thanks for any help,

Lucy

If I had to assume, the set will probably be released the 20th here in the US, the same day as the other three dolls.

Are belle and gaston also sold outin the UK?

They don't go on sale until September 20 and September 27 in Europe. ONLY the US has pre-orders for the dolls (which, if online, you can always cancel your order before they ship)

I think Belle has a global edition of 5000 and the EU gets 500 and the Beast has a global edition of 3500 and the EU gets 1000. They mixed up Belle and the Beast most probably. They made the same typo mistake about the designer villain set with the Queen of hearts. When they realized their mistake they ended up posting some sort of apology.

I think Belle has a global edition of 5000 and the EU gets 500 and the Beast has a global edition of 3500 and the EU gets 1000. They mixed up Belle and the Beast most probably. They made the same typo mistake about the designer villain set with the Queen of hearts. When they realized their mistake they ended up posting some sort of apology.

Sorry..edited my post...i get it now...eu means europe lol

Ok thanks so much. Been wanting to do trading in the facebook disney group but most collectors are in UK and the USA. I think theres not much disney collectors here in canada such as myself. Our local Disney store here even have belle, gaston and beast available.

Ok thanks so much. Been wanting to do trading in the facebook disney group but most collectors are in UK and the USA. I think theres not much disney collectors here in canada such as myself. Our local Disney store here even have belle, gaston and beast available.

Your local store still has them?! I wonder if they're still available at my local stores, that would save me a lot of money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back