• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2017
Stock images from DS:

6003040900391-1

6003040900391-2

6003040900391-3

6003040900391-4

6003040900391-5

Also, to the poster who asked, as far as I know, DS US still ships internationally. However, according to their shipping information, they DO NOT ship to these countries:

Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Antarctica, Argentina, Armenia, Ascension Island (UK), Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia , Bouvet Island (Norway), British Indies Chagos, Bulgaria, Caroline Islands, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic of), Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Estonia, Falkland Islands, French Southern Territories, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea-Bissau, Heard & McDonald Islands (Australia), Herzegovina, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jan Meyen Island (Norway), Johnston Island (US), Lao Peoples Democratic Republic (previously Laos), Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mayotte, Mexico, Midway Islands (US), Myanmar, Nauru, Nigeria, Niue, North Korea, Pakistan, Pitcairn Island (UK), Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena (UK), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia & Montenegro, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau (New Zealand), Tristan Da Cunna (UK), Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Wake Island (US), Western Sahara, Yugoslavia

I caved. Woke up this morning and queen was back in stock. I bought one, thought I don't know if I'll get it. When I went to check out at the very end it said "sorry" not in stock. But tried to put it in my cart again and then it let me. After check out, I checked again and it was out of stock again. I may be on that "whoops we oversold" margin. I won't be devastated as I was being impulsive....but I do hope I get her :)

I put my alarm and was up just before 2 am refreshing the site until after 2:30...so worth it though! lol

Last edited:
I caved. Woke up this morning and queen was back in stock. I bought one, thought I don't know if I'll get it. When I went to check out at the very end it said "sorry" not in stock. But tried to put it in my cart again and then it let me. After check out, I checked again and it was out of stock again. I may be on that "whoops we oversold" margin. I won't be devastated as I was being impulsive....but I do hope I get her :)

You should be ok but I suggest you go to your Disney Store account page and check your order status. If the order is showing a total and not $0.00 then you are good to go. In my opinion you were able to order because at the time Customer Service was reviewing the orders and deleting multiple orders from same account. Since this is limited to 1 per customer they delete all orders over the 1 limit which then makes the doll available for purchase. Just keep checking your order and if it is still good tomorrow then you should be fine. Good luck and Congratulations!

I'm glad they hired a better photographer. They did a good job.
The Queen is very elegant and beautiful. Her box for the heart is a wonderful ornate and morbid detail and she just has such a sneer on her face despite everything she has. So much character! She is my favorite doll from anything recent.

Not posted in a while, used to have so many of these dolls and then sold them, but Snow whites pulled me back in aha.
Just received the D23 Snow today and she's blown me a away, the box is so pretty and the detail is amazing. Standing her next to Aurora(who I also love) and you can really see a difference in quality.

Now just waiting on the Evil Queen, very excited to get her as she looks so well done, probably my favourite villain doll they have done. Now if only the will do Cruella to go with my Maleficent and EQ.

I'm starting to rebuild my collection, well I just want one of every princess. I have decided to skip Ariel and Cinderella as I used to have these and hated them but fingers crossed soon we might get a human Ariel and a more accurate Cinderella? What do you think chances are of this? And a Rapunzel and Flynn?

Excited for the Frozen short dolls, Elsa's outfit really has the potential to look great.
Trying to decide if I should pay the high prices on some of the dolls or just wait to see if they do another version.

You should be ok but I suggest you go to your Disney Store account page and check your order status. If the order is showing a total and not $0.00 then you are good to go. In my opinion you were able to order because at the time Customer Service was reviewing the orders and deleting multiple orders from same account. Since this is limited to 1 per customer they delete all orders over the 1 limit which then makes the doll available for purchase. Just keep checking your order and if it is still good tomorrow then you should be fine. Good luck and Congratulations!

Thanks so much! I will keep my eye on it :)

Snow White is now sold out. (and I did just get tracking for both Snow and Queen, so yay!)

I ordered Snow White online last week, only to find out they still had at least 4 left at my Disney Store this weekend! I would have liked to buy her in person, because I have never been able to before, and I would have her now. Oh well I will just have to wait.

I ordered Snow White online last week, only to find out they still had at least 4 left at my Disney Store this weekend! I would have liked to buy her in person, because I have never been able to before, and I would have her now. Oh well I will just have to wait.

if you haven't gotten the blast-off email, you could always send them an email to cancel the online order and buy it in store (after you have bought it, of course!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back