Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2018

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by starry_solo, Oct 9, 2017.

1. poca-hontas

poca-hontas Member

0   0   0

I think I’m definitely going to go for it. I’ve been checking eBay prices for months, maybe years now and it’s the best price I’ve seen. And condition. I asked the seller if she’d go any lower and she said £150 was the lowest, which I don’t mind paying since I had the money for my birthday so it won’t hurt me financially. I think I just wanted to double check if anyone wise thought the doll was a good price as I’ve only ever brought Pocahontas 17” at retail in store. So this is my first time buying on the second market.

Thank you both for your reply and advice - much appreciated!

LMB925 and Meritre like this.
  2. Meritre

Meritre Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I hope you can get her soon and enjoy her. Would love to see a picture if you'd like to share one. (once she arrived of course) :)

3. poca-hontas

poca-hontas Member

0   0   0

Aw thank you! I’ll definitely post photos when I get her :)

Meritre likes this.
  4. poca-hontas

poca-hontas Member

0   0   0

My beautiful blue dress Aurora arrived today and I couldn’t be happier! First time buying a doll from eBay as I was lucky to get my beloved first LE Pocahontas doll from in store. And I’d say my first experience buying off second market was a succes! The seller packaged her in two boxes (one of the boxes was her original shipping box) with lots of bubble wrap and extra padding so she was very secure. I even had trouble getting her out the boxes because of how secure she was! You honestly wouldn’t think the doll was pre-owned as she looks brand new!

I can’t remember her exact COA number as I was too excited to display her next to Poca but she is in the 3,000 out of 4,000.

I’m very happy to now own my dream dolls. That is until they make an Esmeralda and Kida LE doll :) - I tried to add a photo but each time I did, they didn’t upload. Can someone kindly tell me how to upload photos again as I’ve forgot.

LMB925 and Meritre like this.
  5. Meritre

Meritre Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Here are some tips, I hope these help:

poca-hontas likes this.
  6. poca-hontas

poca-hontas Member

0   0   0

Thank you! I’ll try the first tip and hope it works :)

7. poca-hontas

poca-hontas Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Sorry for the reflection but here is my beautiful Aurora with the rest of my collection <3

8. Meritre

Meritre Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Your new doll is beautiful! and the rest of your collection looks great as well!

9. poca-hontas

poca-hontas Member

0   0   0

Thank you so much! I’ll probably rearrange at some point but she makes the perfect new addition.

I just can’t get over my luck at getting a perfect doll for my first time buying off eBay. No regrets in buying her :)

10. PrincessAurora13

PrincessAurora13 Once Upon a Dream

0   0   0

My FB group had heard rumors of there being a LE for Clara from the new Nutcracker? Any evidence to that being true or false, or were they actually referring to the Barbie Signature Collection doll Disney released?

11. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

There is talk about a 17” Mary Poppins.

12. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

13. lapetitesirene

lapetitesirene Member

0   0   0

She's pretty, but I seriously wish we'd gotten a Clara instead. JMO though.