Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Aladdin

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by disneykins, Aug 28, 2017.

1. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

They should have a Lion King collection. Did they have a LE pin in the original Park Pack?

2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    240   0   0

Nope. I think they might have had one Lion King OE pin in one of the boxes. But no LEs.

3. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Here's hoping it's one of the boxes. I'm not a LK collector but I like the idea and there should be at least 5 more after the announced ones.

4. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    164   0   0

Bumpity Bumpity...

There is some discussion on Facebook about having to reactivate your subscription if you were subscribed to this version. I went to ShopDisney and it did say my subscription was "inactive." So I clicked the button to reactivate, and I received an email confirming my reactivation. My shipping date for the next set is May 29th.

5. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    240   0   0

Thanks. I checked mine and I had to reactivate it.

6. curiousdinah

curiousdinah Active Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Me too. Glad I saw this post!

7. Xanaduhaz

Xanaduhaz Clinically Pinsane

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Thanks for the post reactivated mine

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

8. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Thanks. I had to re-activate mine.

9. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Do we think the set up of pins will be the same with 1 movie scene and 2 pins that are variations of the same pin?

10. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

I'm guessing Yes and they just removed some of the variants. I figure they must have had the whole year planned and then just decided to scale back (and change factories due to scrappers, etc). Not sure they would have bothered with a full redesign. But it will be exciting to see if that's the case or not!

11. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

I wish they used 6 movie scenes as 2 of the pins and the stained glass variation. But I'm agree they probably just halved the planned designs.

12. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Still trying to hunt down 8 of the Alice ones. :/

13. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

You may have some luck after the WDW pin event. During the Pixar Party pin event, there were numerous LE Park Pack pins on the trading boards.

Jabberwocky likes this.
  14. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Hmm, maybe I'll be able to trade for some then at the public day after the event since I'm likely skipping the event itself. Thanks for the tip!

slbrabham likes this.
  15. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Woo! Just got my email that they're on their way already!

Estimated delivery Friday, June 1st.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    slbrabham likes this.
  16. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Daaaaaaaaaaaammn. Sweet! Congrats to you! Let us know how they look.:) But put a spoiler alert! ;)

17. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Hmm, hadn't thought about having to put up a spoiler alert. I'm usually one of the last ones to receive mine. Super excited!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

18. Pilotprincess916

Pilotprincess916 Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

With all this chatter of re-activating subscriptions, I went online to check on my status only to find my subscription section complete empty. Needless to say I panicked. I chatted online with a rep and she wasn’t able to do anything....subscription team/person has to get back to me.

If that wasn’t bad enough, the credit card that the subscription was under, was stolen so it had to be cancelled. I’m being told that since the card wasn’t active, my subscription may have been cancelled. I get a million emails on sales Disney is having but I can’t get one email that my credit card info has to be updated? Ugh

About an hour after speaking with them, the replacement card has a pending charge for the the Park pack subscription....but still no subscription info in my account....

Hopefully they get back to me soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Aw, man, bummer! But it sounds like it’s being resolved, so fingers crossed!

Pilotprincess916 and krand1276 like this.
  20. 1313Harbor

1313Harbor Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

So if we didn't know that we had to reactivate the subscription, are we SOL for the May box? It looks like the official ship date was May 24th, but I didn't see this post until today May 25th. I can't really decipher the Shop Disney subscriptions page, but it does say that my subscription is active and that my next ship date is at the end of June. I haven't received any emails regarding shipping for the May box, so I'm thinking I was overlooked.

ETA: Just spoke with someone at ShopDisney who told me my box is processing and has not yet shipped. So, false alarm! Good thing because I need this month's theme, but I'm not so interested in June and July (I won't be more specific in case people are avoiding spoilers).

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    Ajk likes this.
  21. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

I've already forgotten this month's theme so I will be surprised.

22. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Does anyone have any good ideas for the movie scene pin, the stained glass variation, or color variation?

23. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    507   0   0

I have forgotten what theme this is, but apparently Disney enabled my auto-renewal even though I had disabled it about a week before they stopped it the last time. So, I'm getting a box. Depending on what it is, it may be up for sale for retail + tax + shipping.

24. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Mine are in the mail and should arrive at my house Wednesday May 30th. They are currently in Mississippi at the FedEx smart post center. :chip:

25. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    507   0   0

Mine doesn't have an ETA, but since they always ship ground from Memphis, I expect it next Friday, June 1st.