• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

disneykins

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
New LE Pin Pack Link Monthly Subscription

With this monthly subscription to the Disney Park Packs Pin Trading Edition, you'll receive three hand-picked, blind-boxed Limited Edition Pins every month featuring fan favorites from Parks Attractions, Star Wars, Marvel, and more.

• This Online Exclusive box of three Limited Edition Disney Pins include Disney fan favorites from Parks Attractions, Star Wars, Marvel, and more
  • Each pin is a Limited Edition of 500
  • Each monthly box of three pins will have a Disney thematic relation to one another
  • You won't know the monthly theme or which pins you've got until you open the box

They also have an annual subscription as well. It appears that there will only be 500 subscriptions. There is no mention of the same pin with different variations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up on a monthly subscription. It sounds like a great deal, which is why I was hesitant to do the annual subscription in case there is a catch. I think there will be more than 500 subscriptions. While each pin is LE 500, it says you won't know which pins you've got until you get the box. This implies to me that depending on demand for the subscription they will produce more pins per theme and have different pins in each box. Anyway it seems like a great way to get some LE pins for people that aren't close to the parks at a good price.

Signed up on a monthly subscription. It sounds like a great deal, which is why I was hesitant to do the annual subscription in case there is a catch. I think there will be more than 500 subscriptions. While each pin is LE 500, it says you won't know which pins you've got until you get the box. This implies to me that depending on demand for the subscription they will produce more pins per theme and have different pins in each box. Anyway it seems like a great way to get some LE pins for people that aren't close to the parks at a good price.

You may be right. I called and spoke with a cast member and she said that the LE pins could be different colors. It should be stated in the description that there will be different variations of EACH LE 500 pin since it does not state that in the details. With that said, I am glad that I did not purchase an annual subscription.

You may be right. I called and spoke with a cast member and she said that the LE pins could be different colors. It should be stated in the description that there will be different variations of EACH LE 500 pin since it does not state that in the details. With that said, I am glad that I did not purchase an annual subscription.

Same here. I think I'll try it for a month, see what comes, and decide from there.

I placed my order as well, but could not get any discounts. Tried D23, and VISA Card with no luck. Did anyone get a discount?

Subscriptions charge right away(most orders charge when they ship) and you cannot use promo codes. I wonder if Promo codes would work for the annual pack, unlikely as it already discounted but worth a try.

Subscriptions charge right away(most orders charge when they ship) and you cannot use promo codes. I wonder if Promo codes would work for the annual pack, unlikely as it already discounted but worth a try.

I tried but they didn't work.

I asked on chat if the pins were exclusive to the boxed set or LEs from the parks since it doesn't specifically say either way, and all they did was copy and paste the info from the sales page.

While this is a much better deal than three random park OEs, I'm going to hold off on subscribing. If something comes out that I need, I'll get it on the secondary market (LE500 should be fairly easy to find).

So.....I'm guessing this is different from the park pack I was getting that had the OE pins...and just ended my subscription since the pins were so underwhelming....I'll wait and see what these pins look like before I subscribe again.

Anyone receive theirs yet? I wont be home for the next ten days, so eager to see what others received!!

Most of the pics have gone up in the 2017 New Releases thread, but here's mine!
20171005_160644.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back