• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
I'm trying to get all of them from each month, or at least to see how close I can get. Between my two boxes, my husband's two and my dad's two, we've done decently well (except for the first month - I was the only one getting them at that time). Plus there have been a few great people who have helped out with trades. (Photo below)

But now that there are only 9 variations and we're still getting 2 boxes each, we will have a bunch for trade as well. We still have some traders from previous months also. Will update in the trading thread when we get the ones from this month to add to them.
791693ca21f6938ac186ff368c644021.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to get all of them from each month, or at least to see how close I can get. Between my two boxes, my husband's two and my dad's two, we've done decently well (except for the first month - I was the only one getting them at that time). Plus there have been a few great people who have helped out with trades. (Photo below)

But now that there are only 9 variations and we're still getting 2 boxes each, we will have a bunch for trade as well. We still have some traders from previous months also. Will update in the trading thread when we get the ones from this month to add to them.

Oh man! What a killer project!! I'll keep my eyes peeled for you!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

47926980f8eec3892dbce40dcee9ff72.jpg

I got the Dopey with blue stones, the Hag and the red mirror. Two of my pins were no longer attached to the cardboard when I opened the boxed. You can see all the scratches on the surface of the cardboard. I checked my pins and they look okay, but disappointed that the pins were moving around during shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice!

I have the Fantasia Frame with the dancing flowers and my mil has the bow & arrow one. We’d rather have either of the Mickeys (sorcerer hat or conductor) if you have extras of those.
e9b2eae82afb8b710c0ec325c8c45c57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so cool seeing everything together! I've got the grey version of the Fantasia Sorcerer Mickey if you need it.

I can help fill in your collection if you are interested. Do you have 3 little mermaid pins to trade?

From lilo & stitch pack I have
Pin 1. 4/6
Middle pin 5/6
From fantasia i have
Pin 3. 6/6

I haven't traded here before. I do sell on eBay (not pins) with over 500 positive feedback.

Ben and Hyacinth with pink tutu and blue background (version 3), shooting star Sorcerer Mickey with yellow background (version 5), and framed pin with Yensid (version 6)
Not really actively seeking all of the MM versions, but thought if I come across them... so I am causally interested in the Mickey with yellow background... but not sure if you are interested in breaking up the set. Just let me know.
Of course first I would need to have something to trade for it and last time I looked we didn't have any matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back