• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
What's the next month??? Might it be prophetic?
Hmm....
0c8d4d43f702ea64e6b4ec0e6bd11be4.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Woo hoo! Me too! My wife and I have been wanting a Park Packs Subsciption for years and I’ve been checking daily for a few months. For the first time ever I saw the words “Add to Cart” not grayed out this morning and we immediately added to cart and checked out. Got our confirmation email and everything. I am so excited!

I can’t even find where to sign up if they would have me . Directions please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t even find where to sign up if they would have me . Directions please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go to the ShopDisney website. Do a search for subscription. It will bring up another page with all subscription offerings.

It says it's sold out right now, but keep checking back.

Last edited:
Go to the ShopDisney website. Do a search for subscription. It will bring up another page.

It says it's sold out right now, but keep checking back.

@bcol It’s worth it. I checked every day, sometimes multiple times a day for several months trying to get one. It doesn’t happen all the time but it definitely does happen where one or two become available. Just be persistent.

@bcol It’s worth it. I checked every day, sometimes multiple times a day for several months trying to get one. It doesn’t happen all the time but it definitely does happen where one or two become available. Just be persistent.
Totally this. I waffled a lot about getting the first park pack. When I finally decided to do it, nothing was available. I finally got in on what turned out to be the final month.

I got one of the last spots for the park pack... Though mine won't ship til next month... but if the rumors are true then Aladdin will be my first and I will have it up for trade.

Mine just came and they are all pretty nice. A pretty Tinker Bell, a frame with Peter, and Peter with his shadow. Overall, a good box for me and all will be available for trade.
14c97f6a6cd1e5e953076ada75d1d8ce.jpg
21c5cdb6c5bc77fde78c2415c9bd3a6d.jpg
58bcdbef22fbb7e012dd178ff5561283.jpg
d2c4bdd292f253dd135a752e555bd485.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wow! That was fast! They look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back