Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Hercules

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by disneykins, Aug 28, 2017.

1. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Thank you! Could I use your picture for my ISO? :)

2. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Let me take a better one. Mine are up for trade. I got two Wendy and the Boys.

krand1276 likes this.
  3. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

You can use now.

4. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Is that an orange leaf? Or red but looks orange in the light? Which #?

5. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

I have 2 Peters. You interested in one of those for one of your Wendys?

6. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

It's orange and 3 of 3.
    [​IMG]

I got both the orange and the red (2 of 3) Tink.

I didn't miss the other three variations last month, but this month I do. I wonder what shots of the film were cut. They could have easily had other leaf colors like yellow if they were staying with naturally occurring colors. Also, the progressive shadow would have been even more impressive with additional poses.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  7. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Let me pm you.

8. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

That Wendy frame is so oddly chosen? Like she's off center, and it shows only one Lost Boy really and Michael. Just an odd choice imo.
    Kinda missing those extra variants too, would have even been nifty if say the outer two pins only had the three variants, and the photos still had 6 LOL, I just feel they're gonna miss out on characters they could have featured!

9. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I like that it looks like Wendy is elbow-ing Nibs :D

Ajk and MerlinEmrys like this.
  10. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Right to the nose!

11. disneykins

disneykins DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    96   0   0

Looking to trade my Hook & Tink for a Peter Pan if anyone is interested. Please PM. Thanks and Happy Fourth!

12. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

I don't collect Peter Pan, but totally agree with everyone's posts.... this park pack seems by far the best. I love the shadow variant also and 6 versions would have been so much fun!

DeputyDonald likes this.
  13. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

So, here are the pins we've gotten so far; one box is scheduled to arrive Thursday. We got one of each except for the red shadow. Hopefully it will arrive in the final box, but if not, someone has so very kindly offered to trade it to me!

Have 3 extras of the purple shadow (including one that is missing part of the shadow itself), 2 extras of the orange leaf, 1 extra each of Peter and Wendy/boys.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

14. curiousdinah

curiousdinah Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

My set is up for trade. Green Leaf tinker bell, Hook, and blue/greenish Peter Pan Shadow!

15. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    517   0   0

FYI: the middle frame pins for the Fantasia Park Pack have been scrapped, sold by the infamous scrapper seller out of Hong Kong

So far, I've seen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    DeputyDonald likes this.
  16. DeputyDonald

DeputyDonald Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Unfortunately I had a feeling about that. I’d seen so many sell recently from Hong Kong for less than $5 shipped on the Bay. You know the old saying... if it seems too good to be true it probably is. ☹️

17. DeputyDonald

DeputyDonald Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

That Hook one is rad!

Papaya likes this.
  18. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

I am soooo excited for this month's park pack. Unless, something is dramatically wrong with it or I misinterpreted the clue, I'm going for the entire set.

krand1276 likes this.
  19. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    491   0   0

My body is very ready....

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

DeputyDonald and slbrabham like this.
  20. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Don't read if you want to be completely surprised. Below are just my thoughts or wishes.

.... maybe skip a few more lines....

I have a few predictions based on the previous two packs. For the middle movie scene the scene will represent some familiar or popular locations. The frame might show the palace, the streets, or Cave of Wonders (and possibly the lamp or carpet). The scenes will show the hero (main character), villain, and some of the supporting cast. So my predictions for movie scenes are - Jafar with Iago, Aladdin with Abu (maybe in street rat clothes), and Jasmine with Rajah/her dad or Genie in full Genie form. (I'd love the Jasmine in sand glass costume but don't think they'd go with it.).

For the color change, I'd like Prince Ali and Jasmine flying on the carpet. It would be a slight color change like TLM color change. The night sky could go from pinkish to purplish to blue. For the stained glass pin, I'd like it to be the lamp with a smokey puff for Genie. He could in different poses possibly as if coming from the lamp.

Those are my hopes based on what I'd like.

raikipins and krand1276 like this.
  21. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

I'm with you on most of this. The stained glass for genie would be really neat. I do, however, predict that the frame for the movie scene will actually be the mouth of the Cave of Wonders. I'm kinda thinking there might be a Genie Jafar cel in there too.

slbrabham likes this.
  22. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

... no spoilers......

I thought about the Cave of Wonders as the entire frame similar to the woodsy frame for Snow White but I'd like the palace in the frame as well. I actually thought the Cave of Wonders would be neat for the color change or stained glass, but I don't know if they would feature it prominently. The middle scene with Aladdin and Abu could be in the Cave of Wonders.

I would love the Cave of Wonders to be prominent in design. It would be a great under used image.

23. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Agreed! That's also why I'm hoping for genie Jafar - he rarely pops up in the pin designs. For the stained glass pin, I could also see some sort of Genie's different forms oriented pin. Or maybe that for the color-change pin. I'm hoping they'll do something a little different with this one, kind of like they did with Cheshire in the Alice pack.

slbrabham likes this.
  24. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    262   0   0

The Cave of Wonders would be an awesome progression set. Glowing scarab eyes in the sand, regular Cave of Wonders, and angry Cave of Wonders.

slbrabham, krand1276 and Tokaji like this.
  25. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

I will have extras available, though I tend to be one if the later ones to receive my pins. Merlin had first dibs on my duplicates, but I'm happy to offer the rest to you if you need any of them.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

slbrabham likes this.