• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
IMO they really seem to be struggling with the middle portrait series pins in all these boxes since the change from 6 to 3...
I almost wish they had kept just the middle pins to still having 6 variants, because we got a nice wide range of characters. Now they're struggling to cram as much as they can on not just the frame, but into the actual photo itself, and the results look... well jumbled and awkward most of the time! Still some winners, but that's my thoughts overall.

I just got my set and it is the same as Chubs. Jasmine is so dark in this balcony scene that you almost cannot see her. You can see her flowers, but have a hard time with the face. That is why it looks like it is blank in the middle.
f946ba3331c51922952f20b044bd9128.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I know which version I don't want!

Dude. DUUUUDE. After seeing the Genie pin, I just realized what they should have done. Instead of three random Genie poses, they should have had the three types of wishes that weren’t allowed (wishing for more wishes, bring someone back from the dead, make someone fall in love with someone else).

Dude. DUUUUDE. After seeing the Genie pin, I just realized what they should have done. Instead of three random Genie poses, they should have had the three types of wishes that weren’t allowed (wishing for more wishes, bring someone back from the dead, make someone fall in love with someone else).
That. Would. Have. Been. Amazing.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

30th anniversary ideas

I know it's years away, but I really would like that art on a pin set. It could be like the Three Wishes Granted set.

My dad, husband and I recieved one box each today. The other boxes should be here tomorrow. Haven't opened the boxes yet, but so tempted to.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

For the aladdin fans, mine are up for trade. Willing to look at traders.

I have Green Jafar, Aladin and Jasmine on the balcony scene, and green genie. I am horrible at posting pics, but other have posted pics of these 3 pins already.

Happy Trading!

I got my two packs. I haven’t decided which Jafar I’m keeping yet, but these two are for trade. I got duplicates of them. Looking for non-park pack pins.
9c02176eccd8d4e619ac47c0fdef9659.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We ended up receiving both of my boxes today. Dad and husband are still scheduled to get one each tomorrow.

Between the 4 boxes, we got most of them. We just need the gold(?) Jafar. Hoping for it to be in tomorrow's delivery. Will post our traders sometime soon.

We ended up receiving both of my boxes today. Dad and husband are still scheduled to get one each tomorrow.

Between the 4 boxes, we got most of them. We just need the gold(?) Jafar. Hoping for it to be in tomorrow's delivery. Will post our traders sometime soon.

I have gold jafar if you end up needing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back