• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
I got mine today!! Actually, probably yesterday. But FedEx in my area is awful. On Friday it said it would be here next Tuesday, on Saturday it said Monday, and then actually showed up on Saturday. Wugh.

But! Below is what I still need. Right column is top priority. Happy to trade pin, park pickups, or cash XD

Updated!
bc325e5d5b75a40d33d5bf04553d096f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Congrats!

I got mine today!! Actually, probably yesterday. But FedEx in my area is awful. On Friday it said it would be here next Tuesday, on Saturday it said Monday, and then actually showed up on Saturday. Wugh.

But! Below is what I still need. Right column is top priority. Happy to trade pin, park pickups, or cash XD

Updated!
bc325e5d5b75a40d33d5bf04553d096f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

PM incoming

My dad got his two boxes. No duplicates.

Josh didn't stop by work to pick up his boxes yet.

Then there was a problem with my annual subscription. They canceled the boxes, but kept the money. Spent about an hour on the phone with them today trying to get it sorted out.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Then there was a problem with my annual subscription. They canceled the boxes, but kept the money. Spent about an hour on the phone with them today trying to get it sorted out.

Maybe they'll send you an Alice box. ;)

Hope it gets all sorted out.

Blah.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Got my box today!

Red Hades, Herc+Meg framed pin, orange Young Herc stained glass.

Merlin gets first crack at whatever he needs; I can send my frame to NutMeg if Merlin is covered for that one, since I already am putting together a package for her. Otherwise they will be for trade/sale, with preference for trading for the Nick/Judy frame.

Thanks, everyone, for thinking of me and helping me out. I need to confirm but I think I’m all set as well! You guys are all awesome! I now have to hope there isn’t an ENG or Toad park pack soon or beauty and the beast with multiple Gaston variants (though that would be amazing!)

Thanks, everyone, for thinking of me and helping me out. I need to confirm but I think I’m all set as well! You guys are all awesome! I now have to hope there isn’t an ENG or Toad park pack soon or beauty and the beast with multiple Gaston variants (though that would be amazing!)

I think your package got delivered today!

Maybe they'll send you an Alice box. ;)

Hope it gets all sorted out.
Well, they sent emails with tracking for the two boxes they had cancelled. I have no idea what month I'm getting, though.

If it's not this month, I'll still need help with red Hades, Meg/Herc, and red stained glass.

I have these for trade:
fbdd86f20a4deb7b3b04f47113272b73.jpg

Well, they sent emails with tracking for the two boxes they had cancelled. I have no idea what month I'm getting, though.

If it's not this month, I'll still need help with red Hades, Meg/Herc, and red stained glass.

I have these for trade:

I have Red Hades if you need it.

And I have

I have these for trade:

I have a Young Herc Stained Glass for your Blue Herc Stained Glass if you need it.

I have these for trade:

I am hoping my box is exactly the bottom set of yours. Is that 1 in 27 chance? ShopDisney still says it’s processing since 11/24, and I have no tracking number yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back